• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Orcus

Yeah no one really knows the answer unfortunately. Welcome to neogaf, and don't be afraid to ask questions. You seem quite nice an hope we see you around lots. liquidsnake likes to be passive aggressive here because nobody answered his questions and made a snarky comment when his questions got buried. No one will intentionally ignore you so if you have a question that doesn't get answered just ask again politely.
Thanks for the nice words. I lurk this thread consistently, but don't post that often. It seems like there is a lot more community on the PC and PS4 platforms here than XBO, so there is not as much reason to post.

Link0080

Is Dice for real?

So, I haven't played in about 2 months and I decide to give the game another go and battlelog is telling me I need to update but I just updated the game. I've tried "Check for Update" on Origin but there's nothing.

Seriously, how is this still broken?

Ark

Fucking Operation Metro is the worst thing ever. I actually like Operation Locker, but I couldn't even get 10 kills or a shotgun ribbon on Metro 2014. God damn it why did they include that snooze fest.

I've actually noticed that I suck at all of the Second Assault maps. Caspian Border is alright but I get terrible k/d on Oman and Metro (haven't put much time into Operation Firestorm yet). Might have to go play some vanillia/China Rising maps for a while; try to get my k/d back up a few points. I really shouldn't care about my k/d, but I really do.

Ark

I know them feels. I started using DMRs and noticed that my overall K/D dropped from 3.1 to 3.07.... so I stopped using them :s

Mine has dropped from 1.98 to 1.91. I'm terrified of it going below 1.9 and I'd like to hit 2.0 :p

pansies :D shotguns and pistols all day every day!

Nooo. AKU-12 all-day-erry-day.

WbACQ8q.png

I've been trying to find other guns that are as versatile as the AKU-12, but nothing beats it. My playstyle is mostly focused around the mid/long range and the AKU is like a laser, especially when you burst-fire it. The only drawback it has is that it sucks in close-quarters. It gets out-matched by most of the popular guns and every PDW.

Omni

My top weapons are pretty unoriginal hahaha

hHlUKnx.png

I've yet to find a weapon that feels as good as the AK5c with a silencer attached

And, rather surprisingly, I seem to get a lot of use out of the RPG these days. I have more kills in BF4 than I got in two years of BF3 using it.

I'm on 360 if you're wondering why KPM is so low

Milennia

My pistol stats are insane, I'm just noticing this... Anyone else have 43% accuracy with any pistol? This has to be common, i had no clue it was so high.

P226 and with the g36 I'm at 37%.

Post pistol accuracy scores plox?

My pistol stats are insane, I'm just noticing this... Anyone else have 43% accuracy with any pistol? This has to be common, i had no clue it was so high.

All my pistol stats are at 25% accuracy. So yours are pretty damn high.

Almost 'suspiciously' good.

:p

Milennia

All my pistol stats are at 25% accuracy. So yours are pretty damn high.

Almost 'suspiciously' good.

:p

I play on pistol only servers a ton for fun, could be that.
I also play pistol only conquest games at my own leisure, also because its fun as shit lol.
I have to run a support kit though, i run out really fast, especially with the 36.

I hope they add them in on PS4.
My pistol stats there are
P226 32% and 36 30% lol.

I also play pistol only conquest games at my own leisure, also because its fun as shit lol.
I have to run a support kit though, i run out really fast, especially with the 36.

P226 32% and 36 30% lol.

custom servers would be nice on consoles, mainly to have all DLC maps in one server :( and accuracy on consoles ought to be lower compared to pinpoint mouse accuracy.

i tend to use pistols on regular games too just for fun :D

pansies :D shotguns and pistols all day every day!

nod.gif

Most accurate pistol: .44 Magnum (20.15%) :p

P226 32% and 36 30% lol.

Pistol only servers are great. They're what kept me playing after getting super bummed about how bad I was on regular servers. That said, those servers are almost certainly part of the reason my pistol accuracy is so low. I just spam the trigger all the time. >.<

Oh and speaking of which, got that sweet 3x scope for the .44 in my Veteran Battlepack last night. Tashte.

Dr Prob

Banned
Highest pistol accuracy is like 32%. Average is probably around 25%.

My sick top 10:

u3GESBn.png

"What the fuck is this? Cocktail guns?"

Bummed that battlelog now shows your top three weapons instead of just the one. Wanted the slam up there by itself, but that dream is dead. Goddamn DICE.

MR4001

My missing Premium Gold Battlepack showed up when I was awarded my Level 89 Gold Battlepack.

Stats, just for fun, LOL - I play on PS4:

qn8qbt0.jpg

Most accurate pistol:

7kqwM4l.jpg

NB: I'm a wierdo and only play with 'realistic' loadouts - ie no US kit when a Russian, etc.

Cronnie

That's pretty accurate I'd say.

The highest I have is 39.15% with the Compact 45, looks like the average accuracy I have for pistols is around 32% after looking through my stats.

Highest pistol accuracy is like 32%. Average is probably around 25%.

My sick top 10:

http://i.imgur.com/u3GESBn.png[IMG]

"What the fuck is this? Cocktail guns?"

Bummed that battlelog now shows your top three weapons instead of just the one. Wanted the slam up there by itself, but that dream is dead. Goddamn DICE.[/QUOTE]

You and your damn JS2!

anyway, my top 10

[IMG]http://imgur.com/PmJ92yQ.jpg

Loving the Val.

I'm not terribly clever guys. I just realised that the reason I levelled so slowly is because I mostly played TDM, where you don't really get points for anything bar killing dudes. And I'm distinctly below average at that. No wonder I've been levelling faster over the last few days playing Conquest/etc. with Zeouterlimits (and meep last night :)).

I'm not terribly clever guys. I just realised that the reason I levelled so slowly is because I mostly played TDM, where you don't really get points for anything bar killing dudes. And I'm distinctly below average at that. No wonder I've been levelling faster over the last few days playing Conquest/etc. with Zeouterlimits (and meep last night :)).

He is the Zeus of Ireland.

shamanick

I started playing BF4 multi for the first time and I am absolutely terrible. I'm not really a FPS player but I'd like to start getting better. Is there a good guide or any tips that anyone would like to offer? I'd really appreciate it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Looks like Obliteration is back to normal. Whew. I was mad for real over that, haha!

Buddy, you ain't the only one.

---
"You were kicked out of the Platoon NeoGAF"

Fine! I'll go make my own Platoon with hookers and blackjack! You know what, forget the blackjack!

Schlep

Just loaded up the game last night, so forgive me if it's been asked, but is there a new issue with the kill cam not working correctly?

Rey

Oh my. Just played the COD Ghost multiplayer demo on Xbox one and wow its horrible. I'll take broken Battlefield over it any day thank you. It really makes you appreciate BF so much more.

Just loaded up the game last night, so forgive me if it's been asked, but is there a new issue with the kill cam not working correctly?

I occassionaly have it where it's a static screen and doesn't show me who killed me. Usually it's because they died too, but there's been times where he's clearly alive.

Also had an issue where a big ass boat killed me, but the image at the bottom displayed a mobile AA unit.

I've had it where it shows me the option to revive or not, then it just sits in the killcam mode, not letting me respawn. I have to quit the match or wait for it to end if I want to play again.

terrible

Banned

Definitely. Sometimes it refuses to show anyone and other times it shows a teammate as my killer lol. It's basically completely broken for me now.

They Killcam broke in the last patch, DICE is on it.

It wouldn't be a proper DICE patch if they didn't break 2-3 things in the process of fixing something else!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
They Killcam broke in the last patch, DICE is on it.

Fersis, any word from Dice about when they'll restore the actual Obliteration mode if they didn't yet?

I haven't been paying attention.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Man, after using it for a round

http://i.imgur.com/4qkrT.jpg

You missed the glitch on using the Heavy Barrel on any(?) gun and I think the M416 especially and it in BF3.

Got like a 80% accuracy rating with it using that glitch on consoles. Insane!

Man i need to read a tutorial on commander mode cuz i dont have a clue what im doing.

1) Issue orders
2) Have squad leaders accept orders (good fucking luck with this!)
3) Save EMP/Retreat order for enemy commander cruise missiles.
4) Counter enemy Cruise Missiles if launched and your team hasn't capped the flag (WHY haven't they!? Squad order them to!)
5) UAV UAV UAV UAV UAV INFANTRY SCAN INFANTRY SCAN INFANTRY SCAN
6) ????
7)
not enough point
PROFIT!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fersis, any word from Dice about when they'll restore the actual Obliteration mode if they didn't yet?

I haven't been paying attention.
None of the DICE folks i follow tweeted anything about it, but i think someone in this thread said that its back to normal.

Top Bottom