• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Facism

Got the Naval Assault weapon unlocks for the Assault and Support. Liking the support weapon. Nearly got the revolver :eek:

Assignments aren't nearly as shit as they have been in previous expansions.

demolitio

I'd recommend you give the GOL Magnum a try, it is my preferred sniper for the style of play you're talking about, it's comparable to the Scout Elite in regards to a very similar fire rate and magazine size, but it also comes with the added advantage of being able to get a one hit kill with a headshot at further ranges, something which the Scout can't do because of it's lower minimum damage, the GOL also has less bullet drop which helps in that regard too.

Just what I was looking for. Thank you.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
How are you guys managing to get the Naval Strike assignments/weapons unlocked? I must've missed that.

Just joined the console platoon. I was away for a few days since it's carnival down here.

It's nice to see all the familiar faces and the new ones!

My first games with the new patch were amazing. The game was smooth as butter, no lag, rubberbanding, etc. I even played a round of Lancang without lag! Amazing!

Sadly everything went back to normal this weekend and I'm lagging on every single game I play... :-(

I don't know if it's my ISP or the game anymore but it's annoying as hell. I hope this is just a temporary hiccup and things go back to how they were a couple days ago. That is the way I want to play Battlefield.

Good to have you back! :)

And its the game. Its really picky and the big netcode-patch is still coming. so instantly change servers if you start warping around the map.

Me too. It's super fun, but let's be realistic...even before the stealth nerf you'd need to dual wield a couple of 'em to even come close to matching the raw power and artistry of the JS2.

Have to say though, didn't know you were a fellow slam enthusiast. I'm impressed!

I slam everything, slam it hard!

Wait a minute...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lag made it unplayable last night.

I tried the Network test thingy, i had a ping of at least 250 to every server.
Having said that, the worst lag was in a server that had the best connection stats @__@

Chittagong

Gold Member
Wondering, is there a way to get a friend play as Commander with iPad on the same map with me? Does it require a purchase of a PS+ account and game?

Bombless

Unlocked the AWS before heading to work....The initial impression is good! I also love that double drums magazine. The short reload is amazing for a 100 rounds mag.

Top BF4 Slams of the Week:

BigMooney | Hazard Cinema

Rush in the top plays? Someone better check on TheSeks.

This is worst possible time you could posted those two videos, it's gonna make my next video look lame! Teehee

Anyway, iron sights + goal magnum + silk road = heaven.

I was going to upload the whole game, but asking someone to watch a 30 minute match is unreasonable, therefore I have condensed it down some highlights, couldn't get everything though, damn manual recording on the PS4 troublesome.

GOL Magnum/Silk Road CQ Highlights

Runtime 3 mins 42 seconds, rated PG.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wondering, is there a way to get a friend play as Commander with iPad on the same map with me? Does it require a purchase of a PS+ account and game?

No?

Click the server info you're on. "Commander." ????. PROFIT!

On PC you can unlock the weapons when they go up.
On consoles you have to wait for the DLC.

Yep, I love this glitch. Don't ever fix it, DICE.

Been wanting to play metro all weekend since I figure the Famas might shine there. Before logging last night get into a game of CTF as Russians and we're down 2 flags and lose shortly.

Play CQ SA today, win Firestorm, Oman, Caspian – lose as Russians on Metro. For bonus points, in an elevator that opens up to three unaware enemies right as the game ends.

Somehow, this is your fault, DICE.

Arucardo

Made a PC-version platoon for people if that's even gonna be popular.

If not well I made it for nothing. I'll edit the emblem later. But I really don't see this taking off but if it helps Noisepurge out...

Awesome, applied :)

EDIT: Damn that was fast :D

JJD

Guys what is the easiest way to upload a gameplay clip from the PS4 to youtube?

I gotta upload some clips from that Lancang and Zavod game. It's fucking unbelievable how bad the game has been to me on this weekend.

I can't believe the problem is only with Dice's servers. My ISP is probably having some issues too. If this is only Dice's servers fault then I should just stop playing this game. It's masochism at this point.

Anyone that played the game with me right now had any issues on those two matches?

Its been awhile since I been on Origin, but finally got my Veteran Battlepack! and I notice there is a PC platoon, I applied already. iRAWRasaurus

I gotta upload some clips from that Lancang and Zavod game. It's fucking unbelievable how bad the game has been to me on this weekend.

I can't believe the problem is only with Dice's servers. My ISP is probably having some issues too. If this is only Dice's servers fault then I should just stop playing this game. It's masochism at this point.

Anyone that played the game with me right now had any issues on those two matches?

oh yeah, that Lancang Dam match was horrible. Zavod was a little better but still far from enjoyable :p

olimpia84

The rubberbanding happens for all players in the match. At this point it's embarrasing that DICE can't manage to fix the issues.

JJD

oh yeah, that Lancang Dam match was horrible. Zavod was a little better but still far from enjoyable :p

Upload to Facebook -> Use this website to download clip: http://en.savefrom.net/ -> Upload to Youtube

The rubberbanding happens for all players in the match. At this point it's embarrasing that DICE can't manage to fix the issues.

Thanks for the answers guys!

I don't know if I should be happy that the problem is not on my end, or sad that you guys are suffering through this too and that DICE still couldn't manage to do their job... :-(

Omni

This game is so fucking frustrating.

ZMBqB2d.png

Look at that shit. That's on console. Just another issue to add onto the list of constant crashes, disconnects and other random shit that seems to break with every patch. (Not just me either. I was talking to a few guys who experienced the same).

I'm done.

SJS

Look at that shit. That's on console. Just another issue to add onto the list of constant crashes, disconnects and other random shit that seems to break with every patch. (Not just me either. I was talking to a few guys who experienced the same).

I'm done.

I've haven't seen the game get THAT wonky for me. Wow, that shit's insane.

TheSeks

Yeah, that came last patch for all platforms. Seems random on when it activates though. :/

neoxdonut

I'm done.

This color thing happened to me today while playing on Operation Locker.

Timu

I'm done.
My god...that's just horrible.

olimpia84

I'm done.

LSD mode

TheSeks

There is only winning! Anything else is losing!

No, there's coming back from the jaws of 2/3 arms to match 2/3 arms in 60 min rounds and should be counted as wins or ties and not losses.

Stupid that ties are automatic losses.

Just goes to further my "DICE shouldn't even have stats at this point" since they just get screwed up in dive-bombs from dead heats in sabotage.

Timu

ROFL, this game got new glitches, like the kill cam is messed up and you can go under the map on Gulf of Oman.

TitanFall can't come soon enough.

Omni

I mean, a glitch is a glitch and it's not something I usually care about. Every game has them... But this crap happens far too frequently for a game that has been out for like 5 months. I'm even getting the endless black loading screen still! Though most other times it'll just freeze

Just unfortunate that I've already invested $180 into this game (premium + game), so it's not worth my money to drop it. But I'm not going to play until the next patch at least, that's for sure

TheSeks

I've only had that rendering bug once and it was on Lancang. I should see if it's just that map or was the server or something.

I wouldn't drop the game because it's rendering wrong if it's just a small "bug" chance or something. How often are you running into that?

Omni

I've only had that rendering bug once and it was on Lancang. I should see if it's just that map or was the server or something.

I wouldn't drop the game because it's rendering wrong if it's just a small "bug" chance or something. How often are you running into that?
Since the latest patch on 360, I've had it four times. Twice on the map I took a picture of, once on Parcel Storm and another on Locker I think it was.

But it's not just that by itself. The game freezes on loading screens a hell of a lot more than it used to (I've honestly lost count in the last two days alone), plus the whole getting stuck under the China Rising maps thing (I was 26km away from the nearest objective on Guilin Peaks last night. Was gonna take a picture but forgot) and then the usual glitches and random disconnects

Really not enjoyable at the moment :s

Top Bottom