• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 PS4 multiplayer issues

Dysun

One week later I can still only play 20-32 (or less) TDM/Domination. If I wanted Call of Duty, I would have bought it. Fucking EA/DICE, this is embarrassing.

SHADES

Get the console you choose but don't base it on Battlefield

Just as with this Gen if planned on getting both consoles by March but as Battlefield is my main title I'll get it on which ever system runs it best.
Tbh I just wish either Sony or DICE come out & address the issue but not knowing is what's pissing me off really.

DBT85

I pre ordered BF4 on the PS4 because of the cool vids I saw, but I'm thinking now that I might cancel the order until the issues are sorted. I'm shit at shooters anyway.

Varth

I pre ordered BF4 on the PS4 because of the cool vids I saw, but I'm thinking now that I might cancel the order until the issues are sorted. I'm shit at shooters anyway.

I really hope they sort this shit in time for the second coming. I was too lazy to try and change my deposit to Killzone that might have been a better choice.

meppi

Already did the same.
No point in giving these idiots money for a broken product.
When or if the game ever gets up to snuff, then I'll pick it up. Probably will even be cheaper then.

junglist

I was very hyped about this game.

And pretty disappointed with it.. controls dont feel natural even after customizing it.

Servers are wierd.. its either I can play with minimal people like 4-6 people on a big map... or I can't join a server at all... in fact its like winning a lottery.. and if you are lucky ..people are playing on that server too....

I cant customize my weapon .. Maybe I should have got COD ghosts???

Lamptramp

Already did the same.
No point in giving these idiots money for a broken product.
When or if the game ever gets up to snuff, then I'll pick it up. Probably will even be cheaper then.

I'm beginning to think the very same thing. I'm not bothered so much if its a few teething problems but if I'm reading the thread correctly the game is not reliable enough at the moment to drop full price on it.

Hopefully it can pull itself together by Christmas and I'll get it from Santa.

I think I'll have plenty to tide me over on the PS4 til then.

c.ross02

Neo Member
What's it like on Xbox One SHADES? is the 720p as bad as people make out and what about multiplayer issues? like can you join conquest games etc.

tcourt

Neo Member
Bought and played the PS3 version, almost all conquest, in order to get some experience with the new maps before the PS4 version shipped.

Well I've upgraded to PS4 since the launch and haven't been able to play a round of conquest due to Dice-EA incompetence. Absolutely furious that they shipped a product that was broken from the start. Not only are modes missing or crash prone like domination, even in the modes that are up and running like team death match I'll crash, sometimes without consequence (connection to server lost), other times with a blue screen and corrupt save data.

And the netcode.... it's just terrible. It's you and a submachine gun that fires 650 rounds per minute versus someone with a handgun that fires maybe 5 rounds per second, and it ends up both of us dead, or me dead.

Or I'm being shot at so I move left behind cover, and I'm clearly behind cover, yet a bullet has somehow passed through and killed me.

It's crap like this and much, much more that made me regret my BF4 PS4 purchase and wish I had bought another game. On the other hand, I'm so thankful that I didn't buy premium, and that the fire I had to play this game has passed.

Bizazedo

Game is great when the servers work. And when you pay attention and don't join the laggiest servers.

I hate waiting until next week, though.

dab0ne

I just wish I could download the game faster. I started downloading the game two days ago and still only bout 40% done. It says the campaign is 100% but I can only play the first mission then it says I need to download more.

Violater

So this has probably been asked a lot. I pre-ordered the game from way back but did not get a code for China Rising, am I even more screwed that we already are?

It's working! I just played two full 64 player battles conquest. A few dropouts of sound but that's it
Seems like they haven't fixed the QBU-88 yet in the PS4 version. On the PC version firing this gun with the suppressor attachment muted the entire server.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Unfucking real. One whole week of crashes and no 64-player servers functioning and then without any updates on the day the Xbox One launches it magically fixes itself?!?

Mikey Jr.

CONQUEST 64P WORKS!

If you have been having issues, try now. Just hopped on before work to see if it is working again. First try, quickmatch, got into a full 32v32 server.

Once again.

Conquest 64p now works

CONQUEST 64P WORKS!

If you have been having issues, try now. Just hopped on before work to see if it is working again. First try, quickmatch, got into a full 32v32 server.

Once again.

Conquest 64p now works

Dude don't tell me this when I JUST got to work and BF4 is a good 11 hours away.

People, keep updating this thread with Conquest info. Maybe my weekend just got a lot better.

D23

Just playd my first 64 conquest Match. Wow I cant believe it works and what r the odds that it's working the day xbone is out. Dat unprecendted relationship

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
PS4 version is working now?
Based DICE got based again?

Top Bottom