• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 PS4 multiplayer issues

Bizazedo

Would love to play with more GAF members. Would you mind sending me an invite as well? psn = the_log_ride

I went to check my SP campaign, and find that none of the progress I put into saved. I didn't even get the corrupted single player message I had gotten before that one patch. Oh well.

Same here, please. PSN = Bizazedo?

I knifed log ride last night and got killed by [GAF]Dreamgazer.....:(.

see5harp

It's pretty sad that the "this game is so broken" thread has turned into the thread to exchange gamertags. It's like this thread is more active than the actual OT.

emko

i thought the update would fix something well first round got nice amount of points leveled up left the lobby and here we go again my stats reset back to what they where before the last game is anyone else getting this to? this happens more now then it did before the updates is there anyway to get the stats to save? do i need to let the next round start and then just leave the game?

It's pretty sad that the "this game is so broken" thread has turned into the thread to exchange gamertags. It's like this thread is more active than the actual OT.
Every gamertag swap makes me a little sad inside knowing how fucked up it is to try and group in the game.

Fix the stability, but sure as hell the game needs a fix for squadding up too.

see5harp

Every gamertag swap makes me a little sad inside knowing how fucked up it is to try and group in the game.

Yea it totally sucks. Hell I had the xbox one version from gamefly as well but just returned it, even with a couple people who wanted to play it with me, as I knew it would just be more frustration. It's hard enough playing with like 1 or 2 friends already. Like a group of 4 would probably sour it entirely.

todahawk

Can I get in on this? I'd love to have a group from GAF to play with.

I'm of lower level, but I'm all about helping the team out. My PSN name is ScareGoat. I use a mic :)

FR sent!
good to hear, we play the objectives and all mic up and talk strat/updates in game. "Enemy Big Boat is up" "2 enemies heading for B... one down"

Please send an invite my way also. It'd be greatly appreciated. I've been dying for some collaboration while playing

PSN: sonnyboychris
sent!

Would love to play with more GAF members. Would you mind sending me an invite as well? psn = the_log_ride

I went to check my SP campaign, and find that none of the progress I put into saved. I didn't even get the corrupted single player message I had gotten before that one patch. Oh well.

and... sent!

BTW, we're not douchebags and we play clean. some of us like obliteration and conquest more, some domination and rush. but in between the crashes and such we have fun.

todahawk

I'll take invite. I don't have any people I particularly play with on ps4. Name is same as gaf :)
sent!

Same here, please. PSN = Bizazedo?

I knifed log ride last night and got killed by [GAF]Dreamgazer.....:(.
Don't feel bad, Dream's pretty good.
FR sent

I would also like to play with more people, especially people from GAF

add me : djblue_89
done!

I'd like to play with some gaffers as well, Psn = Shroudent
and done!

ugh, i know. but we do have fun when we eventually join up.

FWIW I'm not happy about the problems at all and even as hard as it is to squad up we try to have fun together.

Hawk269

I have had a little bit of luck the last 2 nights and the game only crashed to the UI only twice, which is better than a few days ago where it was happening all the time. I am also now getting more sound issues, where for a while, it is dead silent, then all of a sudden there is audio (I have the same issue on the Xbox One version as well).

I just think they need to focus on making a great, stable game instead of trying to beat COD to a release date.

I love the game, but the bugs and network issues is driving me insane on all three platforms that I have the game on.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Conquest is not working for me :(

But i finally could complete an entire game of Obliteration, when it works this is the best shooter ive ever played.

DAT 60 FPS FEELING

So I installed the update and china rising. When I go to launch a china rising map however, it prompts me to download Premium and CR. However it won't even let me download them again, and says it's already downloading; which it's not.
I'm totally stuck

Majanew

Banned
Conquest is not working for me :(

But i finally could complete an entire game of Obliteration, when it works this is the best shooter ive ever played.

DAT 60 FPS FEELING

Yep. When it's working, it's awesome. That's why I'm trying to hold on to my copy. Hoping DICE can get it running solid in the next week or two. But I will not buy BF5 until after it's out and I read from BF-GAF on how the game is running.

Dubz

Add me if anyone wants to play

PSN ID is Dubzinator

Love this game when it works, which it has for me for the last week or so.

Hawk269

Found this at PCGamer.Com

Publisher Electronic Arts announced that DICE is halting development of all future projects and expansions until it sorts out issues currently affecting the PC and console versions of Battlefield 4.

"We know we still have a ways to go with fixing the game,” an EA spokesperson told PC Gamer in a statement. “It is absolutely our #1 priority. The team at DICE is working non-stop to update the game." The spokesperson also asserted a commitment to fix player issues. "We know many of our players are frustrated, and we feel your pain. We will not stop until this is right.”

More info at the link:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/12/04/d...s-as-it-shifts-focus-to-battlefield-4-issues/

todahawk

I want peeps to play with. I've been dying to play this game with at least someone.

PSN : AyaisMUsikHore

PSN - gaz987654321

Mainly domination player

Feel free to add me, peoples.

PSN ID: KINGofCRA5H-

That means you too, greenjerk :D

Add me if anyone wants to play

PSN ID is Dubzinator

Love this game when it works, which it has for me for the last week or so.

I'm in as well

psn:ahuffman

Throwing my tag out: lZR0COOLl

Lower case L's in the beginning and end

Jesus, can you pick harder ids to fucking type??? o_O
Y'all been added (that's a lazy Midwest y'all, not a Deep South y'all)... even you KINGofCRA5H. Goes without saying that if i jump in a tank and you're driving, i'm bailing.

Dartastic

I actually managed to play two completely bug free rounds of Conquest. Fun stuff. Does anyone know if I can actually pick my maps though, or is that still broken? Also, how many conquest maps even are there without shilling out for China Rising and all that crap?

fade_

Played my first lag free game in awhile about an hour ago. Gonna try it now and hopefully have a similar experience.

I'm not even touching this game again until it is 100% unanimous that this game is fixed completely.

Just sell it now then. "100%" and "fixed completely" are not terms one associates with DICE. BF3 is not "100%" or "fixed completely" and it's been out what? Over a two years? If you need perfection, this was never going to be the game for you. The best you can hope for is "mostly fixed" and "mostly stable", which it is. YMMV, however.

Adding people is easy as hell on a phone. Long press name, copy, then paste in the find players in the PS app and add as friend. Added a bunch of you.

Top Bottom