• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT| See, Spot, Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously though people, 0:39-0:40 looks like the M1 Garand sights with a 4x Scope to me.

Wormdundee said:
Seriously, all you suckers are playing BC2 on consoles? What is the world coming to.
there's some PC players here too, read the thread more.

Bazajaytee said:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 3

On June 9th, VIP Map Pack 3 will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 bringing new modes to Nelson Bay and Laguna Alta.

Fight for control of the M3A3 Bradley and achieve supremacy against 3 other squads as Nelson Bay is enhanced with Squad Deathmatch mode.

Use all of your squad skills and tactics to secure M-COM stations as Laguna Alta is enhanced with Squad Rush mode.

The map pack is available with the VIP code which is included in every new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store.
June 9th!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...battlefield-bad-company-2-vip-map-pack-3.aspx

The Faceless Master said:
did you play with a squad of friends or just random people?

Randoms. I only had 2 peeps I know pick up the game and they play at different times than I do and the vast majority of my friends at the time were still playing MW2.

Stridone said:
We can only pity them and their constant lag issues.
constant lag issues? i've been playing almost every day on console since launch and almost never have lag issues.

i think you may have some self esteem issues if this (your *ONLY* post in this thread) is the kind of contribution that you think the BC2 community deserves from you.

Klocker

seriously though people, 0:39-0:40 looks like the M1 Garand sights with a 4x Scope to me.

aw shit :D

and I played the demo and about 5 weeks of retail play with almost no lag... the past month every time I'm on it's a mess. :(

can't even move into a building sometimes

Az

constant lag issues? i've been playing almost every day on console since launch and almost never have lag issues.

i think you may have some self esteem issues if this (your *ONLY* post in this thread) is the kind of contribution that you think the BC2 community deserves from you.

Ouch.

Klocker said:
aw shit :D

and I played the demo and about 5 weeks of retail play with almost no lag... the past month every time I'm on it's a mess. :(

can't even move into a building sometimes
well, the front sights do look pretty similar, so it could be the M14

todahawk

Kibbles said:
When are we going to get some actual new maps. Jeezz
Since VIP 4 is likely maps tweaked for other modes, VIP 5 would be the soonest.

I honestly think we won't be getting new maps at any point. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not counting on it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, it's that time of month in the Bad Company 2 thread again, I see.

Time to bail out until the cramps and menstrual bleeding bitching stop.

Deadlock

I have a bad feeling that we will never get new maps. I've had this feeling ever since they said they were not ever going to charge for them. Wondering if the VIP Maps are the only things planned. I does say on my VIP card that it counts for free downloadable content, which I don't think I've gotten yet.

Is the optional update for Xbox 360 the same as the 1.03/1.04 patch released last week for PS3? Didn't really catch what the patch was meant to be.

WoodWERD

I actually kind of enjoy the occasional TDM since I only have 2-3 buddies with the game, because it blows when our squad dominates and we still lose because of a crappy team. We tend to stick with conquest because rush is so much more team dependent. If any of you US-360 players want to party up, let me know.

/I got a nice lag death last night out of nowhere last night...weapon of choice for the enemy? "Death" with a skull and crossbones lol.

todahawk

Couldn't make up my mind...
ps3_todahawk.png

ps3_todahawk.png

ps3_todahawk.png

ps3_todahawk.png

Team stats
Name Wins Loss W/L Ratio
Attacker 165 37 4.46
Defender 82 90 0.91

Is that normal? Seems pretty crazy to have such a big difference in w/l between attacking and defending.

todahawk

coolcole93 said:
Team stats
Name Wins Loss W/L Ratio
Attacker 165 37 4.46
Defender 82 90 0.91

Is that normal? Seems pretty crazy to have such a big difference in w/l between attacking and defending.

Per Faceless (IIRC), a conquest win counts as an attacking win and a conquest lost counts as a defending loss.

BPK

Hey guys,

I'm new to the series. The other night I borrowed my friend's copy of this and was blown away. The maps are a lot bigger than MW2 and I really enjoyed the sound effects.

My only concern is that I already buy Call of Duty every year, so should I wait for a new Bad Company sequel in less than a year? Or is EA a little less gungho with its sequels than Activision, and will this be a safe purchase.

Thanks so much!

somnific

BPK said:
Hey guys,

I'm new to the series. The other night I borrowed my friend's copy of this and was blown away. The maps are a lot bigger than MW2 and I really enjoyed the sound effects.

My only concern is that I already buy Call of Duty every year, so should I wait for a new Bad Company sequel in less than a year? Or is EA a little less gungho with its sequels than Activision, and will this be a safe purchase.

Thanks so much!

very safe purchase! they definitely do not come out as frequently as the COD games. come join the fun.

360_saprophilous.png

Deadlock

BPK said:
Hey guys,
I think the first Bad Company was 2 years ago. You should get it, the game is a blast! :D

Edit: Wow Faceless, you put some time into this game! Oh BTW when we played last week, you really cleaned house!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
TheFLYINGManga_Ka said:
How is squad rush mode compared to regular rush?

What's the difference and is it fun?
4 Vs 4
2 MComs.
20 tickets. (I think)

Just watched the new VIP trailer, it makes me want to eat a hat that DICE thinks this is a good idea of releasing the rehashed maps for game modes none plays, instead of original ones for Rush and Conquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom