• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT| See, Spot, Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

todahawk

MarshMellow96 said:
How on Earth do you find your stats though? I type in my Xbox gamertag and I can't find me.

You had to add yourself. I did it for you though....

360_Richm96.png

get other stat graphics for yourself here.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
greenjerk said:
What'd I miss? Twitter is down ATM.

edit:nvm... found it. :lol
Dunno wut your talkin' about man.

Binabik15

Wow, seems like the new patch incorporated brand new warping technology!

Every single game my brother played today was teleporting him and everyone else around, the difference between games/servers being the freequency of it happening.

Yay, finally Europe gets in on the party.

ps3_Violater.png

We need roughly a dozen for a platinum <3 Still pissed that I got the knife kill on a lvl 50 dude, but not his shiny gold tag. Damn glitching game D:

1stStrike

Banned
greenjerk said:
Ahh, just saw your post on the other page about Bazajaytee and thought there was a BC2 announcement I missed...

I think he's just excited because him and Bazajaytee are moving to the next level. Ah, spring is in the air... :lol

Cornbread78

greenjerk said:
Positive k/d and w/l? Where the problem??? :lol

That's what I'm saying... I really suck, plus I haven't been focusing on this game as much as I should (damn FFXIII) and I've killed myself about 100 times now with C4....

Be proud to rock the 1.0+!

dem

I destroyed my k/d ratio when i first started playing..
Kept spawning in the shit and getting slaughtered.

todahawk

Not complaining but man does it take a while to level. Feel like I've been at 28-29 foreverrr. Although I'm pretty close to a huge handful of badges that should net me about 60K in points.

1stStrike

Banned
greenjerk said:
Not complaining but man does it take a while to level. Feel like I've been at 28-29 foreverrr. Although I'm pretty close to a huge handful of badges that should net me about 60K in points.

level 40 - 41: 240k points. It goes to 270k once you hit 41. Then, 300k.

I will get lvl 50... someday.

1stStrike said:

level 40 - 41: 240k points. It goes to 270k once you hit 41. Then, 300k.

I will get lvl 50... someday.
i keep rotating weapons based on which one i'm closest to getting another star on. and i'm knifing more since i'm close to platinum.

Yopis

greenjerk said:

Yeah the levels seem like a slow burn at this point for me too. Ive been playing with more people that I know so it's making it a little better.

Cornbread78

LOL, I still can;t figure out how to make the damn sigs... WTF is wrong with me? I can cut and paste, but I can;t make the whole pretty thing... There now y'all see it.... pretty bad!

Cornbread78
Warrant Officer I
Score:
Kills:
Deaths:
K/D Ratio:
Time:
2d 8h
Team Score:
Squad Score:
Objective Score:
Vehicle Score:
Skill Rating:
Score per Minute:
Dogtags:
Rounds Played:
Wins:
Losses:
Win/Loss Ratio:
Avg Lifetime:
1m 13s
Last Update:
2 weeks ago Next Update:
in 15 hours

BTW, Stats forum is overloaded, LOL.

Deadlock

Just saw somewhere on the BFBC2 UK Forums, that the Xbox patch is delayed until tomorrow. It should be released alongside the VIP pack.
....sadface. I was looking forward to tommy gunning some suckas today

Treo360

Cornbread78 said:
LOL, I still can;t figure out how to make the damn sigs... WTF is wrong with me? I can cut and paste, but I can;t make the whole pretty thing... There now y'all see it.... pretty bad!

:stuff:

BTW, Stats forum is overloaded, LOL.

Here yah go
ps3_Cornbread78.png

ps3_Cornbread78.png

Once they are up that is :lol

Oh man...first time playing in weeks. Just as awesome as I remembered it.

I was a vehicle whore...but as a defender, because the idiots kept bailing and me and my buddy would steal them :D

So satisfying to do that.

Menelaus

Banned
I'm really pretty disappointed in the caliber of players on Xbox. I hadn't played for 2 weeks, and I'm getting ace pins like crazy. I always seem to have a team where 80% of my mates are just in triple digits when I play public.

Yopis

Menelaus said:
I'm really pretty disappointed in the caliber of players on Xbox. I hadn't played for 2 weeks, and I'm getting ace pins like crazy. I always seem to have a team where 80% of my mates are just in triple digits when I play public.

Maybe it's the influx of new players that have been on lately? On the weekends at night the quality of players goes up in my opinion. Maybe your just the heat.

1stStrike

Banned
When I was playing at 2 am, the dudes on the other team were absolutely horrid. I've also been seeing a lot of lvl 5's, 8,'s, etc. recently too. Most of them are wookies.

With summer vacation here for most people, the numbers online will definitely go up (as well as the newbs, idiots, etc.)

1stStrike

Banned
Mully said:
Where's the patch for the 360?

Hey, let's... oh look, I just read up on the same page.

Christmas Crippler said:
Just saw somewhere on the BFBC2 UK Forums, that the Xbox patch is delayed until tomorrow. It should be released alongside the VIP pack.
....sadface. I was looking forward to tommy gunning some suckas today

lazy.jpg

torontoml

Does anyone know what the 1.04 patch did? I'm just wondering why they don't go back to 1.03 since after that one nobody had any lag but then we updated again and it came back.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The Faceless Master said:
i just try to win, sometimes it means having a good score, sometimes it doesn't.

Bullshit, don't be modest.

"Yes, I'm a great player. Please bow before me and my Battlefield skills."

*bow* ... *bow*...

TheSeks said:
Bullshit, don't be modest.

"Yes, I'm a great player. Please bow before me and my Battlefield skills."

*bow* ... *bow*...

Exactly, he was doubling the 2nd place score most of the time as well. *bow*

BPK

How does the VIP code work? I just bought a new copy, but I game on two ps3s in two different cities. Will I have any issues?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
BPK said:
How does the VIP code work? I just bought a new copy, but I game on two ps3s in two different cities. Will I have any issues?

So long as you use the same PSN account/EA id no you won't have issues.

Otherwise one VIP code per EA account ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom