• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

Pillville

When he was calling bingo and said "here she comes" I had Tim and Eric flashbacks.

tumblr_mxm5ic7ytT1qilfbgo4_400.gif

So, with Chuck suing Howard, could Howard use Chuck's condition and his knowledge of it to get out of payment? Seems likely.

I wonder if Jimmy would defend Chuck. I don't mean legally, but would he stick up for him, and COULD he in court, having recently gone out of his way to show the conditions wasn't medical.

I think Chuck is going to get screwed and it's going to be Chuck's fault for losing it and suing and Jimmy's fault for trying to embarrass Chuck the hearing.

Bandit1

Man the last half of that episode was hard to watch. Pretty sure this is the most put off I've been by Jimmy on this show. Just felt really bad for the little old lady. Jimmy turned all her friends against her and no one would even talk to her. So cruel. Then Kim's wreck :(

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Poor Irene. :( I felt so very bad for her. Really made me hate Jimmy right there. And I was actually kind of impressed by Chuck's balls and attitude in this episode.

Soooo uhh #fuckJimmy #goChuck? What the hell is going on, what have you done to me writers? xD

And poor Kim of course. :( :(

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Heh, but Jimmy is great and super fun!
I kind of liked the turn, since his marks are usually at best unlikeable. There was a part of me that wondered if Irene would have died of a heart attack or whatever just for the drama.

I assume Kim loses both clients and has to rely on Jimmy as the cliffhanger.

Lautaro

#FuckAllMcGills

I mean, we can't act like this is out of nowhere, Saul Goodman was funny in Breaking Bad but he was always a piece of shit. I wonder if Irene saying that she wants that things go back to how they were it would mean drop the lawsuit instead of getting the settlement because I can't imagine other way that Jimmy doesn't get the money (unless he gets it and then loses it later).

Also poor Kim.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Madrigal vs. Mike: Groundwork, baby! Neat to see how this came together.

-- Hector vs Gus: Oh shit, the pills didn't work. Looks like we were thrown for a loop and it was in fact something more violent that put Hector in that wheelchair.

-- Hamlin vs. Chuck: This is going about how I expected. Sad but mostly predictable, so far. We saw this coming from the insurance mention.

-- Jimmy vs. Irene vs. Hamlin: I think we're supposed to realize how low Jimmy is sinking. I guess I just didn't expect it to be so fucking sad. I bet this doesn't turn out like Jimmy thinks it will.

-- Kim vs. sleep: Wonderful foreshadowing. Amazing cut, excellent shot to end.

Fine episode, if mostly just moving pieces into position for a big showdown. I liked the quite literal visual metaphor of Kim pushing a car out of a rut but nearly careening into an oil derrick before pumping the breaks. It works on a few levels if you consider Jimmy the rut, the oil derrick to be $$$$, and pumping the breaks to be respecting her own health at the cost of her career.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Man, this episode was rough, poor Kim and that old lady. Jimmy was straight up evil in this episode.

Howard is on team #Fuckchuck now.

Top Bottom