• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

Killigath

He does do this. It has been confirmed by DICE. Some DICE employees have said that they have heard screaming on that server till the wee hours of the morning.

My sides hurt! I love to see an offical DICE story on this. Would be hilarious to hear that they were monitoring us.

Ya'll stop picking on Over. His K/D is better than mine. 3-15 and #2 on the scoreboard! Boo-ya!

TAFFY 003

Neo Member
My sides hurt! I love to see an offical DICE story on this. Would be hilarious to hear that they were monitoring us.

Ya'll stop picking on Over. His K/D is better than mine. 3-15 and #2 on the scoreboard! Boo-ya!

3-15 will get you up to #2 every time...cause that is a real shit game.

Bad jokes. I has them.

I apologize for my level of play through the night. I started off with a good 11-1 and helped with capping points and defending to just talking and drinking beer.

I think spotting with the MAV is the perfect kind of cool down in BF4 for me; Spot, talk, slam into snipers or annoy engineers aiming at tanks. Also,trolling. Oops, those tank mine you just placed blew up, killing you? I don't get credit for the kill but they are left with more questions than answers.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
You can't do this shit in COD now can ya?
ku-xlarge.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Had a great fucking night. This game is such much fun when it's not a complete mess. Only had two crashes while playing for over 4 hours.

I'm not ready for next-gen. I had an epic kill the other night that I forgot to record. On Flood Zone, I jumped out of a heli over B, saw a sniper on a random rooftop, maneuvered my parachute drop so that I actually landed right on him, took his tags and killed the other two also there.

I actually made it through an entire game of Op Locker CQ, and most of the way through Siege of Shanghai, including th building collapsing before the game finally blue screened. I guess the patches did accomplish something.

Also, a shame our Rush run had to end last night because it was crazy late.

Mahonay

Banned
Good games tonight you animals! Rush>Conquest. Yeah.
Different tastes for different people ;)

I know pretty much all of you like Rush a lot more, but holy fuck I just can not get enough of 64 player Conquest. It's brand of chaos plays directly into my play style, and I just have the best time constantly.

But yes, good games as always guys.

I know pretty much all of you like Rush a lot more, but holy fuck I just can not get enough of 64 player Conquest. It's brand of chaos plays directly into my play style, and I just have the best time constantly.

My problem with conquest is that it's just too easy with the right group.
There's also not much planning or kit changing involved.

Milennia

My problem with conquest is that it's just too easy with the right group.
There's also not much planning or kit changing involved.

It is really easy with a group. But still enjoyable as people can be unpredictable in 64 player games.

I pretty much only ever need to alternate between engi and medic too.
But those are my 2 favorite classes so it works out for me.

Trying to get into BF4 rush as of late after spamming it for days straight in bc2 and bf3.

However every time i queue i get zavod for some reason and that last b point is just hell on earth for randoms.

Perhaps I should play more Rush. I fear I'll be consistently bitching about map designs if I did though.

Dice after you fix the game please release a dlc pack for all bc2 maps!

Hi guys. I'm unable to play BF4 MP since I bought it on Friday. I get the error message "lost connection unable to join game session" or something like that.

PS4 version here, updated too.

so, what should I do?

Last night was the first time I enjoyed 64p Conquest.

meppi

Hi guys. I'm unable to play BF4 MP since I bought it on Friday. I get the error message "lost connection unable to join game session" or something like that.

PS4 version here, updated too.

so, what should I do?

I'd say stop using the quick game option as that hasn't worked for me since launch.

Option nr.2 would be to trade this crap in for a game that's actually worth playing as this sure as hell is not.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Conquest keeps freezing for me. I haven been able to play Conquest since release.

Also the One Hit Kill bug is worse than ever, maybe its not the same exact bug but i keep getting killed by one shot after ive empited an entire clip on the enemy.
Maybe its lag... but i could play a week before now 2 Ping Bars servers are unplayable to me.

Milennia

Nope. They said they did but it's still there.

Since the fix i beat the campaign in one sitting and finished the rest of the games trophies in a single night.

I then turned the game off for about a week and came back to see my progress still there, but thats probably due to me finishing the campaign already?
I also upload my saves, so i never had an issue with the campaign wipe.

Top Bottom