• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwluther

Natalie telling Bronte AGAIN that Jozea is going home. Bronte: "Even if James and Frank both flipped, they'd still only have five votes. The only way Paulie could stay is if Day or Z flipped, which they won't."

Natalie telling Bronte AGAIN that Jozea is going home. Bronte: "Even if James and Frank both flipped, they'd still only have five votes. The only way Paulie could stay is if Day or Z flipped, which they won't."

At least she's telling Bronte they need to drop their guys after the vote.

UberTag

So what are we looking at for the vote tomorrow night... is this accurate?

Votes to Evict Jozea: Corey / Da'Vonne / Frank / James / Michelle / Tiffany / Zakiyah
Votes to Evict Paulie: Bronte / Paul / Victor
Floating Around Despite Frank & James Best Efforts to Get Her to Vote w/ The Numbers: Natalie

So we're looking at a 7-4-0 vote or an 8-3-0 vote, correct?

jwluther

So what are we looking at for the vote tomorrow night... is this accurate?

Votes to Evict Jozea: Corey / Da'Vonne / Frank / James / Michelle / Tiffany / Zakiyah
Votes to Evict Paulie: Bronte / Paul / Victor
Floating Around Despite Frank & James Best Efforts to Get Her to Vote w/ The Numbers: Natalie

So we're looking at a 7-4-0 vote or an 8-3-0 vote, correct?

Yep, that looks right.

Frank and Tiffany just had a huge blowout, and pretty much everyone in the house saw the aftermath. Tiff stormed downstairs, past the Revolution peeps, and then went into the room with Bridgette and James and started venting.

Holmes

My wife tries her absolute hardest to get me to watch Big Brother with her every year. I've watched many episodes scattered throughout the past 4 or 5 years but never a full season. Do they try to find the most dysfunctional people for its cast? Seems like there's maybe 1 rational and calm person per season, the rest are easy to anger spastics.
This is a shit season for someone who's never really watched to start. Sorry.

Jasper

I'm going against the majority here...I love the Jozea/Paul/Victor/Bronte/Natalie alliance.

They're actually fucking hilarious on the live feed. The conversations amongst this group, is some of the most funny in Big Brother live feed history.

Whenever the live feed switches to the HOH room (where the 8 Pack alliance sit around, and never seem to leave the room), I am bored out of my fucking mind.

Michelle I cannot fucking stand. She's a Big Brother fanatic, and the only reason she jumped for joy at being a member of the 8 Pack alliance, is because in her demented head, she thinks forming an alliance with the veterans means that somehow it makes her an elite Big Brother player as well by being grouped in with the vets.

The four veterans already were having a laugh about how Tiffany/Michelle/Cory/Zakiyah are their "soldiers".

The four newbies are too thick to realize the vets are just using them.

Also I actually think Jozea is going to fly off the handle at the eviction tomorrow PLUS I think Paul/Victor are going to go berserk particularly at Davonne, Zakiyah, and Frank...who Paul/Victor thought they were working with (but instead Davonne, Zakiyah, and Frank have been boldly lying to their faces).

Jasper

Hahaha....Jozea is now figuring out he's getting evicted and is planning to cuss everyone out including Julie Chen.

NO WAY this is going to be live!

lenovox1

Hahaha....Jozea is now figuring out he's getting evicted and is planning to cuss everyone out including Julie Chen.

Damn DR producers, ruining a good blindside.

Oh well. And he could have figured this out five days ago and avoided this whole thing all together. Sucks to be petty.

Ganhyun

What good does cursing out Julie Chen do when its his stupidity and arrogance that got him into that position in the first place?

Damn DR producers, ruining a good blindside.

Oh well. And he could have figured this out five days ago and avoided this whole thing all together. Sucks to be petty.

He was too arrogant to believe he was anything but the backbone/spine of the house.

jwluther

As far as I can tell Jozea still thinks he's staying. He thinks he has Day and Z still. But they're about to be locked in the HOH and it will probably come out in advance.

UberTag

As far as I can tell Jozea still thinks he's staying. He thinks he has Day and Z still. But they're about to be locked in the HOH and it will probably come out in advance.
Even if the guy is CONVINCED he has Day and Z, he has to know that he's still screwed if Corey, Frank, James, Michelle, Natalie and Tiffany all vote his ass out. 5 is a smaller number than 6 even if he is ride or die with the two sisters who barely acknowledge his existence and hang out in the HOH room with his sworn enemies all day.

This is a weird season for me where I'm ok with most of the cast, outside of them having seemingly no gameplay, but the twists and rules just seem so stupidly put together. Let's do teams...but one team is immune...one team gets immunity with HOH...One person goes home immediately...Third nominee!!!! It just seems like they put all the previous twists on a dart board and when they ended up getting hit they just spun them a little bit and packaged them all together without any forethought. Meanwhile the largest alliance still largely holds all the power no matter what happens so you're basically forced to either hope for more twists or the dropping of twists or just big shakeups in the house. Which ultimately leaves you completely unhappy when none of it happens or happens just as stupidly as the original plans.

This show is run by fucking monkeys.

jwluther

Even if the guy is CONVINCED he has Day and Z, he has to know that he's still screwed if Corey, Frank, James, Michelle, Natalie and Tiffany all vote his ass out. 5 is a smaller number than 6 even if he is ride or die with the two sisters who barely acknowledge his existence and hang out in the HOH room with his sworn enemies all day.

He's probably still counting Natalie as a vote for him, which in all honesty looks likely.

Edit: Frank. They all (Joz, Victor, and Paul) still think they have Frank.

UberTag

Frank is going to win isn't he?
It almost feels like this entire cast and season was put together to enable a Frank win.
Granted, he's upsetting the Tiffanys of the house but I highly doubt she lasts to jury so I doubt he'll lose any sleep over a Rousso.

jwluther

If we get the chance to vote for who returns, we have to vote Jozea. Imagine his delusions if he thinks everyone in America loves him.

Velcro Fly

gotta drum up that suspense i suppose

Jozea going is going to be so good.

And I feel like bringing someone back so quickly is a safety net for when Frank or James is inevitably targeted and voted out in the first few weeks of the season

Yado

Are they going to show the part where Paul says he's going to punch Natalie in the face for saying the girl talk thing?

Velcro Fly

I've never seen someone get so mad that someone else has a better social game than them. Holy shit. It would be so easy to get these people so riled up.

Ganhyun

Are they going to show the part where Paul says he's going to punch Natalie in the face for saying the girl talk thing?

looks like they left that part out and made it seem he just wanted to go after James.

Tho you can see Bronte's anger at them for how dismissive they were of her.

Ganhyun

so since we are getting a commercial in the middle of the votes, whats the odds they are voting now and are using this to prep a censor if he does start cursing everyone out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom