• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
so since we are getting a commercial in the middle of the votes, whats the odds they are voting now and are using this to prep a censor if he does start cursing everyone out?

They'll just mute everyone. They have some sort of delay.

"Bye bitches"
"WE'RE LIVE"

Velcro Fly

these precious few seconds between eviction announcement and the person leaving are so awkward.

i think if i knew i was leaving i'd try and make them fun.

Phreaker

At least Bronte figured it out, that they didn't even talk to them about the votes cuz they got a big alliance. Paul is going to be shocked too. haha

Parch

the twists and rules just seem so stupidly put together. Let's do teams...but one team is immune...one team gets immunity with HOH...One person goes home immediately...Third nominee!!!!
As long as the big 8 alliance can stick together they really should dominate. Adding the extra comp and nominee significantly increases the odds of having at least one opposition player on the block when it's time to vote.

Seems to me this new format really benefits the biggest alliance. Before with just one HOH there was always a chance a smaller group could chip away and eliminate opposition by deciding all the nominees with a HOH win. That's a lot harder now.

kirblar

As long as the big 8 alliance can stick together they really should dominate. Adding the extra comp and nominee significantly increases the odds of having at least one opposition player on the block when it's time to vote.

Seems to me this new format really benefits the biggest alliance. Before with just one HOH there was always a chance a smaller group could chip away and eliminate opposition by deciding all the nominees with a HOH win. That's a lot harder now.
It's bizarre that they've done 3 nominees this way.

I wonder if they're planning on trying a final 3 this year.

mackaveli

They must be recording the exit interview during commercials just in case ? Don't they usually interview right after eviction and not cut to commercial?

Yado

It's never a good idea to leave shady goodbye messages imo, there are no benefits to it and you never know what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom