• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one detail I left out is that Michelle clued in Nat to all of Paulie's built-in advantages he had heading into this season - being actively coached by Derrick, knowing which vets would be in the house and how to game with them, knowing Vanessa's sister was in the house and to target her, sitting in on Jozea's casting session, knowing Natalie's rep outside of the game, knowing Nicole outside of the game, socializing with Robyn Kass (BB's casting director) outside of the game, Derrick's Dad being best friends with James, Paulie acting as DJ at multiple Big Brother cast events/parties across the country, etc.

Woah. Is all that actually true?

These girls are pretty dumb. Only now when it's down to ten they see how the game is played. They've done nothing to this point. Now they are acting like they have it all figured out.

I hope Paulie destroys them tonight. I'm just not sure what way James is swaying.

Should be a good night regardless.

Holmes

Bronte really was ahead of her time, wanting Paulie out in week 1. What an icon. And Natalie has joined Talla, Neda, Britnee and Cassandra in the goddess tier of players.

What is James' deal? He's been really pissing me off this season.
2016 truly is the year of realizing things.

UberTag

Thanks for posting all the developments, Uber. I'm glad the house is flipping on Paulie, but I just know he'll win HoH for DE. :(
Paulie has a number of ways to escape tonight's house flip and maneuver his way back into a dominant game position.

- A Nicorey / Paulie HOH will be bad news clearly and could easily result in a Spy Girl eviction. If they get out Bridgette, Nicole is virtually guaranteed the Super Safety care package next week.
- Paulie could wind up as an initial nominee (bad idea) and someone could pull a BBCAN3 Bruno and pull him down into safety to curry his favor. Paul, Vic and James are all capable of this.
- Paulie could be left on the block post-veto with someone like Nicole that he could easily stay in the house against (and we wind up with a brodown against Nat, Bridge and Michelle).
- Everything could actually go perfectly and Paulie could wind up getting saved by that blasted Round-Trip Ticket.

Heading into tonight as the most likely double eviction boot victim, Nicole overcomes her greatest struggle in the BB house to date... her battle with a bottle of Gatorade.,,

nicgatorade_zpsybtcbjqh.gif

Bronte really was ahead of her time, wanting Paulie out in week 1. What an icon. And Natalie has joined Talla, Neda, Britnee and Cassandra in the goddess tier of players.

2016 truly is the year of realizing things.
So Natalie be virtue of playing one night is Goddess Tier. I don't think so.

Was BB 13 Jeff DE the last good DE episode there was? These large house alliances that dominate the house always win during the DE and nothing ever happens. I dunno why I ever think or hope something exciting will happen.

I just heard Paulie say get rid of Bridgette. Plus she just mentioned Frank while on the block. Not a particularly smart move lol

Of all the useless people to get HoH.

+3

For either Bridgette or Michelle
I thought I heard the boys say they were targeting Michelle, but people on Twitter are saying it was Bridgette. It makes sense for them to go for someone good at comps over the emotional wreck. Either way, I'd like for one of the girls to have the RTT, and hopefully be able to win HOH and move forward with their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom