• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nicole looks close to falling ... James says he's hurting everywhere... Paul silent for the first time all season lol

DietRob

I hope James or/and Nicole fall in the water and drown.

Damnit Paul fell. Repeat of last week incoming.

Yeah Paul made a good effort, I will give him that. Victor also saved us from Paulie so I will also give him that. One of these dudes are leaving for sure this week.
Paul did well. James won this comp last year, and Nicole is very small. It was stacked against him, but it was nice to see that he at least tried, unlike Zak and Dae.

Paul did well. James won this comp last year, and Nicole is very small. It was stacked against him, but it was nice to see that he at least tried, unlike Zak and Dae.

For real lmao Those girls should have destroyed Victor in this comp, he's not made for this. I know that dude was dying.

For real lmao Those girls should have destroyed Victor in this comp, he's not made for this. I know that dude was dying.
Dae did well last year with the endurance comp that had them holding their hands up. She last for what, like four hours? This one might be a little more demanding, but she's still proven in the past that she is able to find the drive to stay in during endurance comps. Zak has an ideal body for a wall comp, so she definitely could have done well, too. They gave up simply because they believed Victor was unbeatable, which is sad. He didn't last long at all, really. Just long enough to return.

DietRob

Positive outcome for Paul and Vic. I suspect Nicole will take a shot at Michelle here.

Yep, that's my thought too. Also I hate James even more than I already did because he put me in the position to have to root for Nicole.

UberTag

Not queen Meech! �� Who will she put up with her?
Probably Vic. Ensures Paul votes to evict Michelle. With Corey and her tiebreak, she'd get her wish.
Hell, she can put up anyone and play it that way. The secondary nominee doesn't really make a difference.
Given that logic, she might as well put up Natalie. Pretty much guarantees a girl will go unless Michelle wins veto.

Nicole just confirmed that she wants Michelle out. It's girls like her that make Big Brother such a joy to watch. Love the unpredictability of all the girls leaving.

Wow I still can't believe Jatalie and Meech got fucked over so hard lol. Paul undid the damage they did by talking and becoming allies with Nicole and now he's safe, one of them is leaving this week, and Victor is back in the house. lmao

UberTag

James wondering where everything went wrong.

Cqwu20ZWgAAwmBT.jpg

If Nicole doesn't evict Paul Victor or James this week. Jesus Christ.

It doesn't make sense to win but it does to make it further in the game. James/Nat will be going after Paul/Vic and vise versa. Getting meech out now can allow Nicole to survive 2, maybe 3 weeks.

She is almost guaranteed final 4 at this point.

I love if she gets out Michelle, it will basically be three couples going against each other. And, out of the three couples, I'm rooting for Paul and Victor.

Corey got the bribe Care Package. Not sure if it'll even be necessary to put it into play, though. Him and Nicole are pretty much sitting pretty for this week, and things will work in their favour regardless.

zugzug

So I only watched the the TV episode but man when that water was coming out of the spouts it clearly looked to me how they avoided splashing Nicole with real direct spray way to much. Others were getting blasted in the chest with more direct spray. Tin Foil....I think so.

Cool deals POP channel re aired Thursday's eviction show tonight and was kinda shocked to see Victor go. But lol right after the episode ended it went to BB After dark and.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom