• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

That Paul/Vic plan sounded smart, but it was stupid if you think about it. If Paul was suddenly in an alliance with Nicole and Corey, that means two votes to evict Vic. So if James believed the story was true, he would still not have voted for Corey because Vic already had two votes.

Hopefully Victor or Paulie wins because I feel one of them will have a vendetta against the remaining houseguests.

I hope this is the last season I ever see Day.

I don't understand why you don't like her (she has very little chance of winning an endurance competition)...she's actually one of the reasons why this battleback might save the season from complete mediocrity.

Hopefully Victor or Paulie wins because I feel one of them will have a vendetta against the remaining houseguests.

I don't understand why you don't like her (she has very little chance of winning an endurance competition)...she's actually one of the reasons why this battleback might save the season from complete mediocrity.

Because she's annoying as fuck and has a self inflated ego that she thinks she's a great player. All evidence suggests otherwise.

So we want another one in the house, especially one of the worst?

Edit: they showed the fish lol

I don't want Day back in the house because she sucks at competitions. I want Day back in the house because she calls people out on their garbage and makes the broadcast shows entertaining.

I want Victor back in the house because he know's Paul's back is up against the wall and will need to configure the house in a way that benefits both of them.

I want Paulie back in the house (to get away from Zakiyah so she can recover from him) and also wreck shop on everyone who wronged him.

Bridget is the only wild card who I don't think will do all that much. I could be wrong.

I know and hopefully Paul is out real soon.

Like Day, he's loud and obnoxious but he is saving these last few broadcast episodes from being absolutely boring.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What the fuck. They jumped together I'm reading. What the hell kind of endurance comp was that for them?

7Oop5RH.gif

corey just fell

I knew Corey wouldn't last long. That's why it's better that Victor was evicted this week.

Z is dumb and Day is not much smarter.
I didn't expect much from Zak, but I'm pretty disappointed in Dae for going along with that. I guess they just want to enjoy the jury house together and not stress about the game. Proof that neither deserve to return [again].

Jims

Hey, isn't this the comp James won last year where he turned the tide against Shelli and Clay? If Victor returns and James wins HOH, we're getting a re-run of this past week.

(Pretty sad when the suspense for the week is whether or not they might actually get Paul instead. Oh, the drama.)

Holding out hope that Victor somehow pulls through and makes it interesting. Doubt it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom