• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Xbox Game Coming to PlayStation Next week According to Shinobi

Probably not Forza Horizon then but the guy asking on twitter said is it Forza and should've ask is it Forza Horizon, it leaves an out to say no and Forza has meant Motorsport for decades.

Last edited:

Mownoc

Probably not Forza Horizon then but the guy asking on twitter said is it Forza and should've ask is it Forza Horizon, it leaves an out to say no and Forza has meant Motorsport for decades.
He responded to an image of FH5 with a gif saying "nope" so there's not an out.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It makes the most sense. It's been out for ages and I don't think there is anyone left to buy it on Xbox anymore.
They could then also release Forza Horizon 4 as well. Extra money lol.
Then pull a Sony and Remake the first two for all platforms.
The reason it doesn't make sense to me is that Playstation already has a racing franchise in Gran Turismo. I may (or may not) be in the minority, but I actually thought Forza was better than GT.

Starfield and Halo MCC make a ton more sense.

Halo MCC would likely sell an easy 5 million copies on Playstation. It would print money for Microsoft.

tommib

Gold Member
Unfortunately, it’s going to be Starfield. I would be more interested in any other game more than that one.

It is what it is.

drganon

Fret not, Mr not a journalist is on the case guys.

I'm sure we will have answers soon.

9e0ba9b739de437fba4012be07073a93-297076648-1308139623048764-6894900214632301381-n-b9c7fac7543a061202919ad3b742ab1f-e865c9eaf33e4024319768b8d5cd5df0.jpg

Danknugz

still tryin to finish fh4 before it leaves gamepass, that frogging eliminator achievement of winning without a car drop wasting all my time.

TrebleShot

still tryin to finish fh4 before it leaves gamepass, that frogging eliminator achievement of winning without a car drop wasting all my time.
Can you "finish" the Horizon games, feels like they just go on and on with the seasons and live service.

Unknown?

Star field isn't big though... For a Horizon is the only big thing they have unless they mean big as in historically significant and not meaning big sells.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Bro coping hard.
nah I just like to push fanboy buttons...

I really cant think of a BIG xbox game atm. maybe starfield?? maybe a Halo? Possibly a halo since they have destroyed that ip and need to build it back up.

Top Bottom