• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock 2 |OT| of Big Sisters, Delta Daddies, and Creepy Uncles

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sounds good, Dax. Put me down!

I've just started the game, and after seeing the intro, part of me (okay, all of me) wishes this was a prequel
directed by Levine.
It really does feel like a missed opportunity.

Sign me up Dax! Wonderful contest.

I just got the game and of course, I turn on my Xbox and it gives me the E74 error. GAHHHH!

Now to avoid spoilers for the next two weeks. Hopefully I can convince my roomate to let me borrow his Xbox. :lol

Also a theme:

bioshock_2_theme_thumb.png

Saw this on the downloads page for 2K games.

Direct Link

Ptaaty

WTF?

Where is my serial number? I got this off steam. SecureROM isn't letting me install? Help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I panicked...new to steam and Bioshock 1 didn't do this.

Olivero

So as far as multiplayer is concerned, how do you guys like to play? I enjoy freezing and then using my pistol (with the full auto mod) and occasionally basing them afterwards. I just picked up the cross bow, interested in seeing what it can do.

I would be happy to enter the contest! Thanks a lot!

And to keep the discussion rolling - PC or 360?

Any problems with the PC version? A laptop that runs Bioshock 1 maxed out with vsync on should be fine with 2, I think.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
SonOfABeep said:
Any problems with the PC version? A laptop that runs Bioshock 1 maxed out with vsync on should be fine with 2, I think.

Not that I've noticed. Runs about the same as the original.

Top Bottom