• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth Wukong is currently the #1 Global Top Seller on Steam

Draugoth

Gold Member
Black Myth Wukong is the #1 Global Top Seller on Steam 11 days before release. It's also regularly stayed in the top 5 on Chinese Steam for the past two months. Big sales numbers coming for this game IMO.​

Ever since SGF, Black Myth has been at or very near the top of the Steam charts in China.As the first AAA adventure game coming out of China in quite some time, there will be tons of support there.I'm gonna predict ~3M launch week with PS5 + PC combined (if it reviews well).​

GUkMinlWMAAoyMa
GUkMejbWwAAEsDE

Jesb

It looks like the most interesting game this gen so far to me. There hasn’t been much. I think it takes the goty personally.

DavidGzz

Weird, was it the leaked review? I saw that Space Marine was way ahead of it yesterday despite coming later because of the previews.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

the sad ugly fucks at Sweetbaby inc are on a suicide watch. how dare a game perform well and doesnt have their LGPTQABCDEFGZ approval by sucking money from the devs like the ugly fucks they are !

amigastar

I'm not hyped for this game at all but if it turns out good i might get it.
Also my RTX 4070 is bored and this might change that.

Last edited:

Gonzito

I really hope this game end up being good. Stellar Blade was a big disappointment for me personally so let's see if I like this one better

Little Mac

Gold Member
I have enough psn credit for both Astrobot and Wukong ... but I gotta wait for reviews or a demo. Both look amazing from the trailers regardless.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
People are fucking thirsty for a long time. Even I am thinking of pre-ordering this.

Last edited:

Hugare

People never learn

Buying something before knowing if its good or not is just nuts

Somehow the industry implemented this, and everyone swallowed it without complaining. Crazy.

"Global"

I perused the list country by country, and it's only #1 in China. Some countries it isn't even on the list. If you check the list this is fueled mainly by China and Taiwan. Props for maybe making a good game, but the hype is hugely imbalanced. That, or western countries have learned to stop preordering digital games. :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:
People never learn

Buying something before knowing if its good or not is just nuts

Somehow the industry implemented this, and everyone swallowed it without complaining. Crazy.

I could understand doing it on Steam since you can just refund it within 2 hours.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I dont mind pre-ordering games but....

- I have no experience with these developers past works
- Unlike Stellar Blade there is demo I can play
- there no physical release so if I end up not liking the game I can't just sell it back.

For these reasons I think I will sit this one out for now until there is physical version comes out.

Top Bottom