• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth Wukong is currently the #1 Global Top Seller on Steam

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not preordering here but still, excited to see how good (or not) this game is. It definetly looks like something I would enjoy.

knguyen

When the music starts, only people spent their childhood waiting for new episode every afternoon after school will understand the feeling.

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Honestly Youtubers are even worse than journalists.

No, I find journalists to be the worst of all especially with the likes of Kotaku with their woke politics inserted in almost every reviews, and IGN with their accusation of Wukong and Stellar Blade developers on sexists, or about the time Eurogamer refusal to review Hogwart's Legacy? List goes on to the point their relevance becomes a joke to many of us. These people are supposed to be PROFESSIONALS mind you, and they didn't even manage to adhere to journalism standard that we relied on for a fair, unbiased review.

No, I find journalists to be the worst of all especially with the likes of Kotaku with their woke politics inserted in almost every reviews, and IGN with their accusation of Wukong and Stellar Blade developers on sexists, or about the time Eurogamer refusal to review Hogwart's Legacy? List goes on to the point their relevance becomes a joke to many of us. These people are supposed to be PROFESSIONALS mind you, and they didn't even manage to adhere to journalism standard that we relied on for a fair, unbiased review.
A lot of established old media outlets are basically the rotten corpses of what they used to be. Basically Bioware-like entities.

zeroluck

When a benchmark for your game has more players than most AAA releases on Steam

PSDSMF9.png

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
As much as I'd like to support it I can't simply buy it based on some degree of hype or because it's a nice looking game. There needs to be a lot more but I'm glad they released that benchmark which means very little at this point.

Top Bottom