• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Bury

Neo Member
anyone up for some games? I have some time to kill before I go to work. About 3 hours and I want to get some practice in before english release

Grifter

now onto something like my fourth set of valk BNBs. this is the feeling i got before i quit millia way back in XX.

going to double-dip on the US release, add me for games!

sn - risottoball

Mmmmmmmmm

Fuck it. I'm buying this.

Been bashing my head against the wall all week trying to decide if I wanted to get this or not since I only put a handful of hours into CS after loving the first BB. I'm terrible (never could adjust to the changes from CT to CS) but I will buy it for the Litchi as always.

Hubb

Mmmmmmmmm

Fuck it. I'm buying this.

Been bashing my head against the wall all week trying to decide if I wanted to get this or not since I only put a handful of hours into CS after loving the first BB. I'm terrible (never could adjust to the changes from CT to CS) but I will buy it for the Litchi as always.

Great choice. Though I don't know who I will be maining in CP, I played a ton of Litchi in CS. The only regret I have so far is Amazon is saying my delivery date is the 27th. Prime, why are you failing me?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yay for English release with the rest of the english dub in battle actually put in! No longer will I hear hazama's laugh when I use makoto!

Ken

I made a small mistake about the Six Heroes roster; Jubei should be there instead of Celica. (I have no idea why she's in CP, but I look forward to finding out.)

Anyone getting the LE? I'm tempted, but we'll see. This is also Deception (I)V Week.

ah yeah i saw that in the PM but forgot about it.

Grifter

nice! was going to grab a copy today but i could stick to this jp copy for another week and stay digital. slight dilemma...

Narroo

I'm going to hold out and see how the translation went. Extend's was horrible and Arc System Work is doing the translation again.

Also, the DLC characters are ticking me off a bit.

Kysen

Sucks that the digital version was delayed, added some cash to my US account hopping to import early. Guess I gotta wait another week.

Pejo

So, er....this game comes out in the States today right? I pre-ordered a while ago on Amazon but it looks like it hasn't shipped yet. ¯\ ( ツ)

Pejo

After 5 months, what another day? ¯\ ( ツ)

Oh yea, I totally don't mind waiting however long, I'm still knee deep in Dark Souls 2 and Infamous 2, but there's like absolutely no hype about this game on its US release. I assume everyone that cared imported?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So, er....this game comes out in the States today right? I pre-ordered a while ago on Amazon but it looks like it hasn't shipped yet. ¯\ ( ツ)

Amazon's been a little weird with some of the smaller releases this week.

antibolo

Banned
Xseed and Aksys tend to fuck up releases often. This is not surprising. I'm not holding my breath on Amazon shipping my pre-ordered LE this week. In fact it's currently marked as out of stock, ugh.

Lemstar

For people preordering the physical copy, if you're not interested in your Terumi code, I wouldn't mind buying a couple of them.

vvise

hmmm :( "Shipment #1: Not Yet Shipped" and amazon.ca shows out of stock for the LE. I hope this doesn't mean I won't get my copy late.

Volcynika

Xseed and Aksys tend to fuck up releases often. This is not surprising. I'm not holding my breath on Amazon shipping my pre-ordered LE this week. In fact it's currently marked as out of stock, ugh.

No, they just tend to treat the release date as the ship date. As by shipping it out themselves and such on the date.

antibolo

Banned
hmmm :( "Shipment #1: Not Yet Shipped" and amazon.ca shows out of stock for the LE. I hope this doesn't mean I won't get my copy late.

The Aksys PR rep answered me on the PS blog, confirmed that amazon.ca did get their stock shipped to them. So it's coming, just late (as usual).

Bebpo

Banned
So, I forgot this was coming out in the US finally and didn't pre-order. I have a vague recollection that one of the new characters was locked away as DLC and you had to pre-order to get them for free? Is that right?

Are all the new characters on the disc? Or how many DLC characters are there for the NA version?

d0c_zaius

man I really hate aksys release availability. preordered off amazon back in november, they say 3 weeks to ship so I cancel yesterday.

today only gamestop has the LEs in my area, and all of them (every....single....one) is for preorders only. I've been dealing with horrible aksys physical game availability for a while but I think this is my final straw.

anyway, happy BB release day everyone.

wait I cant even get the digital today?!? goddamn aksys wtfffffffffffffff

why do I even get my hopes up after the +R debacle

Volcynika

So, I forgot this was coming out in the US finally and didn't pre-order. I have a vague recollection that one of the new characters was locked away as DLC and you had to pre-order to get them for free? Is that right?

Are all the new characters on the disc? Or how many DLC characters are there for the NA version?

It's Terumi if you pre-order retail, and Kokonoe if you pre-order digital version (which won't be out till next week). Not sure about when they'll be buyable separately. And all the new chars should be on the disk in some fashion, otherwise you couldn't play people with the DLC ones.

Bebpo

Banned
It's Terumi if you pre-order retail, and Kokonoe if you pre-order digital version (which won't be out till next week). And all the new chars should be on the disk in some fashion, otherwise you couldn't play people with the DLC ones.

So if you didn't pre-order, you have to buy them for like $5-6?

antibolo

Banned
man I really hate aksys release availability. preordered of amazon back in november, they say 3 weeks to ship so I cancel yesterday.

today only gamestop has the LEs in my area, and all of them (every....single....one) is for preorders only. I've been dealing with horrible aksys physical game availability for a while but I think this is my final straw.

anyway, happy BB release day everyone.

wait I cant even get the digital today?!? goddamn aksys wtfffffffffffffff

In Québec you can't even find most Aksys (and Xseed) games in a retail store because they can't be bothered to do bilingual packaging like everybody else.

d0c_zaius

In Québec you can't even find most Aksys (and Xseed) games in a retail store because they can't be bothered to do bilingual packaging like everybody else.

why are they so far behind even the basic standards these days...

they have some killer IPs, but they are sure a tough company to be a diehard fan of sometimes.

Only one copy around a 50 mile radius around me, LoL!

AKSYS WTF.

Well Ive tried over 10 stores and I'm giving up. Should change the title to "WHATS RELEASE DAY DISTRIBUTION?!?"

After all my whining I was able to score a LE, thanks to a mom and pop shop that got 2 copies.

Ken

I think the plan was to change this thread's title and OT to modify it into the NA release OT?

Just removing the "Import" from the title is fine or should I change the subtitle so it's more obvious this is for NA release? Can't think of anything for the latter though. Give me some ideas and I'll put it in with a mod when I get back.

I added some NA details like release date and NA links to the OP already. Not much change though; I could get rid of the import notes too?

Volcynika

AKSYS WTF.

Well Ive tried over 10 stores and I'm giving up. Should change the title to "WHATS RELEASE DAY DISTRIBUTION?!?"

One of their employees on Twitter said 99% of the time, Tuesday is the ship date for them. That just means a wait till a day or two later for most.

d0c_zaius

One of their employees on Twitter said 99% of the time, Tuesday is the ship date for them. That just means a wait till a day or two later for most.

in my area it's really hit or miss when it comes to aksys stuff being stocked. most of the stores (gamestop, best buy) don't even bother to carry their games anymore, and if they do they get 1 or 2 copies.

I could deal with a day or two if I knew it was coming. but everyone I talked to gave me blank faces when I mentioned BB today. I remember when trying to buy VLR for vita...it was a mess.

That all being said, I dunno why they ship on tuesday when it creates situations like this (especially when some places had it in as early as friday of last week). Anyway sorry for my ranting heh.

Volcynika

in my area it's really hit or miss when it comes to aksys stuff being stocked. most of the stores (gamestop, best buy) don't even bother to carry their games anymore, and if they do they get 1 or 2 copies.

I could deal with a day or two if I knew it was coming. but everyone I talked to gave me blank faces when I mentioned BB today. I remember when trying to buy VLR for vita...it was a mess.

That all being said, I dunno why they ship on tuesday when it creates situations like this (especially when some places had it in as early as friday of last week). Anyway sorry for my ranting heh.

I remember when I was the only one that got Continuum Shift (or Extend) LE, and I was the oooooooonly one who ordered it at GameStop. They gutted my copy ;_;

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The DLC is not limited to preorders, but 1st printing, according to the site.

and anyone who is buying digital is getting ass fucked out of using Terumi for 2 months from the sounds of it. At this point if you want a complete game it's best to just get retail and drop 8 bucks on koko in a week.

Top Bottom