• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Shoulda known better. Pre-ordered and paid off @ local Gamestop. Went in today and they said "huh, we didn't get that in our shipment today. There's no street date so I guess we will have to wait until we get it in our next shipment". Quality service.

Grifter

GameStop texted that it'd be ready tomorrow but I hate when companies just go and text me. Was already taking wife to the mall so it made it easier to cancel and wait on digital.

Pics_nao

Amazon decides that they hate me so I won't receive my copy until Thursday the earliest. I would play my digital Japanese copy but that's all the way in Jersey >_>

Same thing happened with Dark Souls 2. Anyone know what's going on with Amazon and special/ limited editions for games recently?

antibolo

Banned
gamestop man. They don't give a fuck. Never have, never will. That's why I never buy anything from them.

Same here. Last time I went there the clerk tried to sell me an extended warranty on a 3DS game because they claimed that my save file could get corrupted (what?). And she acted all condescending when I refused (and questioned her as to how the fuck can an extended warranty save me from a corrupted save).

That was the last straw, I'm never putting a foot in their stores ever again.

Ken

Same here. Last time I went there the clerk tried to sell me an extended warranty on a 3DS game because they claimed that my save file could get corrupted (what?). And she acted all condescending when I refused (and questioned her as to how the fuck can an extended warranty save me from a corrupted save).

That was the last straw, I'm never putting a foot in their stores again.

they sell you warranties on everything now

any objections to something simple like

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| NA release! No one remembered.

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma |OT| Outside Japan! No one cares!

I'm partial to yours, Ken, but then I ended up changing it to be more accurate.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
My Gamestop rocks. More pictures to come.

DIoCftd.jpg

Rhapsody

Banned
The amount of people online should get better later this week. I was thinking about doing ranked today, but I remembering how the ranking system worked, I'd have to wait for others to rank up as well.
I never paid much attention to that mode. It's pretty much separate from the player lobbies, right? I'll have to check it out.
Yeah, definitely check it out. It's really nice.

RoeBear

Alright I'm gonna take a break for an hour or so. Good games Rhap

We should all just hang out tonight in that arcade lobby like in a corner or something lol.

My Gamestop rocks. More pictures to come.

DIoCftd.jpg

Ahhhhh what a sexy box I should have splurged for it but I honestly did not want anything it came with.

But yeah, kinda mad gamestop shipped my copy this afternoon instead of like yesterday or something. Won't get here til Friday, which is ok by me since I got a test friday (but kinda makes me mad since it is only coming from one state away, effing UPS wish they sent it via the normal mail, they get my stuff to me super quick ironically). Yay weekend confirmed!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
If I'm not mistaken, they toned down the Celica cheesecake...

They did. They essentially zoomed in on the whole original picture :|

bb_box_thumb.jpg

Anyways, besides the lame censoring, the Rachel petite nendoroid has to be the most complicated nendoroid I've had to put together. The poster is kinda big though I will probably look at it once and put it away. Not the best limited edition but meh, it is what it is.
And last picture
lK9d39M.jpg

They couldn't make this tutorial any more boring, I'm about to fall asleep.

vocab

I suck!
Proceeds to do an OD combo that does 6k damage.

I don't even play this character!
Proceeds to use advanced tech that barely anyone has seen.

Naite

Gonna try and play this game more often again. Finished both my playthrus of Infamous and don't have many other games to be keep me busy (until SRW Z3) so I should have more time.

Also I forgot how bad it was getting Aksys games in Canada.

Hubb

Doesn't seem like there are too many NA players online so far.

I'll be on tomorrow night
hopefully
. Amazon has my estimated delivery for the 26th, down from the 27th they originally had it at.

Small chance I'll play online tomorrow though. Haven't touched a BB in awhile and I am pretty shitty at fighting games to begin with. I'll pick a main during the week and probably try out my luck online over the weekend.

Top Bottom