• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
They did. They essentially zoomed in on the whole original picture :|

bb_box_thumb.jpg

Anyways, besides the lame censoring, the Rachel petite nendoroid has to be the most complicated nendoroid I've had to put together. The poster is kinda big though I will probably look at it once and put it away. Not the best limited edition but meh, it is what it is.
And last picture
lK9d39M.jpg

They couldn't make this tutorial any more boring, I'm about to fall asleep.

Shame it is a petite nendoroid, I thought it would be a full size one like Noel. Oh well shouldn't expect much from a limited collection.

xXDGFXx

Neo Member
They did. They essentially zoomed in on the whole original picture :|

bb_box_thumb.jpg

Anyways, besides the lame censoring, the Rachel petite nendoroid has to be the most complicated nendoroid I've had to put together. The poster is kinda big though I will probably look at it once and put it away. Not the best limited edition but meh, it is what it is.
And last picture
lK9d39M.jpg

They couldn't make this tutorial any more boring, I'm about to fall asleep.
Nooooo! How could they reduce best girl Noel!

RoeBear

I'm worried about this patch. I still haven't seen the whole Carl changes. After finally learning that 6k combo I feel like it's not gonna work anymore.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'm worried about this patch. I still haven't seen the whole Carl changes. After finally learning that 6k combo I feel like it's not gonna work anymore.
someone was saying he was pretty much unchanged and a potential S tier in 1.1 because sis never dies just about now

Nyoro SF

HOLY CRAP.

I can't believe he got that much of a buff. I'm pretty much speechless. They said that Volante was gonna expend more meter but it looks the same to me. Pretty sure Relius is better now too. Glad I don't have to think about complaining until the next balance patch.

Hey man I called it! I said he already can do about 3+ mixups with current Volante shenanigans, so why are they making the doll more resilient to abuse? lol

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Amazon shipped my copy, may be I will get it this Friday. Please be gentle with me online, I have no idea how to play this game.

Is anyone making a steam or psn chat room for GAF matching?

Nyoro SF

Any changes to Izayoi in the patch? Will she be above bottom tier at least?

I just got trashed by an Izayoi in ranked yesterday so unless you're at the higher level of skill I wouldn't be too bothered about tiers.

I'm far more annoyed by autopilot characters...

Rhapsody

Banned

Ryuusei, the Carl god went back to him again. So that's a really good sign. He used Jin in BBCP, even though I still thought Carl was pretty good in that version.

Pirabear

Banned
Is there a general run down on Bullet's playstyle? Her and
Kokonoe
look the most fun to me out of the new characters. Is she basically a fast grappler?

Ehhhhhh, she only really has one actual command grab (her 720 super) so I'm not sure "fast grappler" is how I'd describe her. She's a rushdown character that needs to level up with her drive to be at her max potential, and you have to decide how to manage said level ups (keep it for its benefits or use them up for additional damage and follow ups). She can hurt like hell for little effort, but right now has problems when she herself gets rushed down or zoned (although at least she has ways of ignoring projectiles).

Amazon shipped my copy, may be I will get it this Friday. Please be gentle with me online, I have no idea how to play this game.

Is anyone making a steam or psn chat room for GAF matching?

I'll be down for that this weekend too when my copy arrives. Need some people at my level before jumping into the shark tank.

OceanBlue

How's the online now that the game is out? Are there more people playing? I hadn't really tried online matchmaking when it was import-only.

Ken

Is the physical and digital release dates different? I see april 1st on the psn store.

Ah yeah, seems like it.

While physical copies are schedule to arrive on store shelves in North America tomorrow, the digital version will find its way to PlayStation Network next Tuesday, April 1, with discounted prices available for those that pre-order.

thundr51

Has anyone notice this version seems a bit slower/faster or is it just me? I swear I could do at least one or 2 of Izayoi's flashier combos, but now I keep dropping them. Oh well, back to the lab...

Pics_nao

Just got my LE in the mail :D

Didn't the Japanese OST have all the songs or did it just come with the 10 like the US one has?

Either way, I can finally start playing this regularly. >_>

thundr51

No, he means that Izayoi has only been in this version of BlazBlue.

Oh, I also have the import digital as well. I played a bit a couple of days before release to shake off the cobwebs then I (stupidly) played a bunch of Aquapazza all weekend. For a bit things seemed a bit off but now that I've had a bit more time, I can see everything is the same. Full disclosure, I still stink, but at least now I can look like I know what I'm doing
against the AI

Top Bottom