• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue IV: Central Fiction |OT| Be Ready For The Phantoms

Rutger

Banned
CT's faces and boring poses were the worst character portraits.
The artstyle for CS's portraits was my favorite overall.

CT's faces and boring poses were the worst character portraits.
The artstyle for CS's portraits was my favorite overall.

CT's character art is just so nothing to me. There's absolutely no style at all in it. Where as CP and CF is too much style imo. CS is a really good balance.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Just ordered a ps3 copy (don't have a ps4 and don't want to wait a year for the PC version). I had two days left on my amazon prime membership and it got me free overnight delivery + $10 off. Hyped for this weekend!

Next day edit: Wow, placed my Amazon order around 8pm last night and got it this morning before 9am!

Pics_nao

Which game has the best character art in you guy's opinion?

I'm not a fan of this version's character art. Way too shiny and "moe" if you know what I mean.

My personal favorite is probably Continuum Shift. It's the most stylish imo

CS is the fucking GOAT

CS > CF > shit > CT/CP

cj_iwakura

CS is the fucking GOAT

CS > CF > shit > CT/CP

Not sure why people hate on CT. The characters look classy in it.

Compare this:
maxresdefault.jpg

To, this:

Tao as well:

I appreciate the subdued style of CT.

Sorry for closing the room gents. I only had an hour to play tonight, and it's likely the only hour I'll get this week, and I wasn't interested in taking turns. GGs.

How the hell do you just do a rematch? I hate going back to the lobby every time.

I haven't had any lag spikes like this until now which is weird.

It felt fine once you swapped to Izayoi.

I didn't have too much time to play so I just fooled around in challenge mode and trying stuff out. I do like Mai so far, just went through all her normal and hard trials. Naoto is pretty interesting, he feels very Kyo-ish from KOF like the run, rekka, and just general offense in a way. Gonna try to look into him some more.

OrochiJR

Is there word yet on how the PS4 version holds up graphically? I didn't play Chronophantasma Extend on PS4, but have heard that something about the sprites was off because of the console's 1080p resolution. Was this fixed with Central Fiction?

Theonik

UK copy delivered today. Really disappointed at the Azure edition packaging. My US copy of CP for the PS3 was much better and this just won't fit my shelf. :/

joe2187

Banned
Holy shit this memorial book is practically hentai...

Is there some sort of anime trope, where anime girls dont know how to eat cream covered deserts unless they start rolling around in it multiple times and then pose coquettishly?

JayEH

Yeah I saw a video of the artbook it was something else lmao. Anyway, I got the game today and bought Mai. Seems like she should be good for a button masher like me.

Top Bottom