• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

The bankai(and shikai) we've been seeing all this time IS Ichigo's it's just that his Quincy side(Yhwach) was actively supressing his shinigami/hollow powers and he was acting as the main power source.

In short it's like Ichigo's been using 10%(pulled this out of my ass) of his full shinigami//hollow powers all this time, his former shikai/bankai were just dumbed down versions of what they should be.

Then it's probably canon.

Ywach mod for fallout

ysiUPNX.jpg

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Ichigo has all the powers. that is how he beats the Almighty, his bankai/Resurrección/Letzt Stil will be Almighty Mark 2

I wonder how Ishida's supposed to fit into this.

Yeah Im really disappointed the whole Hollow thing was completely forgotten with no decent ending or conclusion.
It wasn't forgotten, and it was given a conclusion. That was the whole reason Ichigo got sent home before he could fix his zanpakuto. Once he accepted the nature of his powers, the hollow struggle ended.

cdyhybrid

If these spoilers are true...oh my goodness.

Since when were you under the impression that Aizen wasn't coming back?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If these spoilers are true...oh my goodness.

Since when were you under the impression that Aizen wasn't coming back?

Tell me
this has all been one long con and that everything since Ichigo got his power-up to beat Aizen has just been his bankai
. Tell it to me! I want this so badly, don't let me down! This is literally the only reason I have kept up with this series.

cdyhybrid

What are the spoilers?

From http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?2856-Bleach-616-spoilers-and-discussion

Spoilered for spoilers:

Real World and Soul Society have earthquakes. Fodder Squad and the homos (?) grieve and rage at His Majesty for erasing them along with SS.

Scene change; this chapter is mainly an explanation of what Ukitake's Kamikake is

As a stand-in/substitute for the Soul King
In his youth he had a weak body (constitution) and the sequela turned his hair white

They suppressed the illness with a god called Mimihagi-sama in exchange for donating Ukitake's lung and intestines

Mimihagi-sama's true identity is the Soul King's right arm that fell out of the sky; it was the local deity in Rukongai

Basically Ukitake is the Soul King's right arm itself

Scene switches to Shunsui speaking to Aizen

Joni

From http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?2856-Bleach-616-spoilers-and-discussion

Spoilered for spoilers:

Real World and Soul Society have earthquakes. Fodder Squad and the homos (?) grieve and rage at His Majesty for erasing them along with SS.

Scene change; this chapter is mainly an explanation of what Ukitake's Kamikake is

As a stand-in/substitute for the Soul King
In his youth he had a weak body (constitution) and the sequela turned his hair white

They suppressed the illness with a god called Mimihagi-sama in exchange for donating Ukitake's lung and intestines

Mimihagi-sama's true identity is the Soul King's right arm that fell out of the sky; it was the local deity in Rukongai

Basically Ukitake is the Soul King's right arm itself

Scene switches to Shunsui speaking to Aizen

Thanks. Sounds reasonable.

The last line of those spoilers is pretty hype. Might even be enough to get me reading again, if it actually goes anywhere.

The rest though.....

Syntsui

So what pretty much everyone predicted turned out to be true. Ukitake is the new Soul king and Aizen is coming back to save everyone's asses.

This shit was predictable as fuck, but at least I'm hoping things start to get better.

Chariot

So what pretty much everyone predicted turned out to be true. Ukitake is the new Soul king and Aizen is coming back to save everyone's asses.

This shit was predictable as fuck, but at least I'm hoping things start to get better.
I don't think a lot of people predicted Ukitake.

Jarnet87

We all knew Aizen was coming, but at least this chapter moved forward like Yado said. Bring the glasses back! none of this long haired third eye hogyoku Aizen.

Ventara

Oh crap, you guys were right! Ukitake is is gonna replace the SK! Did you guys see some foreshadowing? And Aizen's gonna come back, so this is already better than the last 10 chapters. Anyways, good chapter.

On a side note, how does a god lose his right arm?

Maddocks

Aizen, I hope he comes back and teams up with itchigo and wreaks shit up. He needs to go out like a true G.

Don't fail tite.

Oh crap, you guys were right! Ukitake is is gonna replace the SK! Did you guys see some foreshadowing? And Aizen's gonna come back, so this is already better than the last 10 chapters. Anyways, good chapter.

On a side note, how does a god lose his right arm?

The technique Kamikake means "Wager of God". Given the SK is the main deity of SS, it seemed likely it was related to the SK. Parts of the SK were probably discarded when it was crystallized to stabilize the worlds.

Mendrox

Aiiiizen. The one and only troll. Glad that there will be another arc for sure. Aizen planned everything. Anime will be back and more fillers will come too. Just as planned. /sarcasm

Here we fucking go.

Thank goodness we see Shunsui again, even if it is only to be overshadowed by Aizen, lol.

Also holy shit Ukitake gets to do something cool after about 2 years.

daveo42

Banned
Ukitake getting his Soul King on while Aizen is making his glorious comeback. It'll probably come down to a fight between Ichigo and Aizen again to conclude the series. I also expect Ichigo to be some sort of great uniter between Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Earf, and the Quincies that are left over, because he is #1.

Mr Git

This was a good chapter. Ukitake finally doing something and the return of Aizen. Hopefully Aizen is back to being a decent villain.

Corgi

Banned
wait now soul society has yokai now? Sure why not.

I have a feeling that kubo is out to kill off anyone that hasn't had a bankai revealed yet so he doesn't need to think of one :3

We still haven't seen aizen's bankai yet either.

Yado

wait now soul society has yokai now? Sure why not.

I have a feeling that kubo is out to kill off anyone that hasn't had a bankai revealed yet so he doesn't need to think of one :3

We still haven't seen aizen's bankai yet either.

Maybe we have and just don't know it yet
ioNs6OITMQxtp.gif

Astral

Finally bringing out the Aizen. I have high hopes for this. Aizen's gonna be unpredictable. Knowing Kubo though, the next chapter will just be a bunch of reaction shots and yelling from Ichigo and company.

Top Bottom