• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Mendrox

Aizen: Ichigo, everything you've done has been apart of my plan

Yhwach: No Ichigo,everything you've done has been apart of MY plan

That was so stupid. So fucking stupid. I mean... come on. It's good the first time if you didn't see that coming, but again? Ichigo is such a noob.

Chariot

Well, I liked the panel where Back talks about Aizen and we see Aizens head. Everything else was utter crap. I actually had to stop and squint my eyes to get what I was looking at in the action sequence.

No Aizen, 0/10

Aizen's head in a flashback bumps it up to 1/10

Yhwach trying to be a cheap knock off of Aizen by telling Ichigo everything he did was according to plan knocks it down to 0.5/10

So.....He's...regurgitating the Aizen plot twists now? "Ya did it all according to my Keikaku, I was pulling the strings all along". So this is more or less the original Aizen plotline he devised but abandoned so he could make the manga run longer and keep sucking up that sweet cash.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Ywach is such a shit final villain. "I DID ALL THIS, ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE MINE!!". Dude is so crazy desperate for attention.

Aizen meanwhile doesn't give a shit about your accomplishments. "Since when were you under the illusion you accomplished anything?"

Jarnet87

Another fight where half the time what's going on isn't well conveyed in the composition of the artwork.

Well, I liked the panel where Back talks about Aizen and we see Aizens head. Everything else was utter crap. I actually had to stop and squint my eyes to get what I was looking at in the action sequence.

Was gonna say this, I couldn't make out what the hell was happening in half the panels, one of the sloppier chapters in awhile.

ohlawd

yeah if anyone can post a step by step on what happened in this "fight" that'd be great

me reading Bleach fights = that Winnie squinty what the fuck am I reading pic

Then Aizen comes and says, " You see Yhwach. All that you did was under my strings. My defeat from Ichigo was a ploy for you to come and ease my arrival."

But really, what does Uryuu think he is going to get out of this conflict?

Ventara

Eh, this was kinda a meh chapter, though I didn't fully understand what was going one. but it seems that Ywach's lackeys have finally made it to the scene, so we'll probably see a bunch of lame fights for the next 20 chapters or so. Also, a flashback scene with Uryuu.

LogicStep

Didn't really understand what happened there and some of the panels are hard to make out what's going on. Sure I'm not the only one having trouble here.

Chariot

yeah if anyone can post a step by step on what happened in this "fight" that'd be great

me reading Bleach fights = that Winnie squinty what the fuck am I reading pic
Bach: Exactly after Vorhaben! (TL Note: Vorhaben means plan)
Ichigo: idc, shut up lol
Bach: Your mom.

Arrow comes flying, pierces the Soul King holder through Yoruuchi's clothing.
Ichida is here now too.
Soul King explodes.
Ichigo yells.
Bach tells him to talk to the hand, throws the fool and catches the upper part of the exploded Soul King.
Yoruuchi is throwing snow balls at him. They're not very effective.
Bach summons Rainy Devil from Bakemonogatari.
Throws Yoruuchi into the sky.
Orihime is like "Meh, I could do something, but... nah. I am just a love interest."
ichigo appears behind Bach and is about to strike him, but Ichida is throwing a toothpick and saves him.
Back is tearing the Soul Kings hand apart.
Soul Society gets destroyed. Again.

Ichida: Swag, bitch.
Ichgio: You ain't got half the swag our Lord and Master Aizen has.

Hystzen

Ywach being in control makes sense I mean he was hiding power inside Ichigo by pretending be Zangetsu.

And yeah the fight at end was muddled as fuck kind hard make out which is odd for bleach it usually clear as fuck. I think Uryu hit Ichigo then ywach grabbed the SK cocoon then a SR appeared behind Yoruchi then broke her arm throwing her away after. Uryu was shooting while Ichigo took swings at Ywach.

I think lol

Astral

Seriously? Now everything Ichigo has done was according to Yhwach's plan? Fucking really? Does Kubo have ANY idea how absolutely stupid this sounds a SECOND time? It doesn't even make sense. Aizen's at least made sense. They never really explained how Ichigo could suddenly start seeing Hollows and shinigami. Yhwach's just talking out of his ass. "You beat Aizen because of ME and you beat him so that you could later get your powers back and accidentally cut down this guy who I could've easily killed on my own! I'm so EVIL BWAHAHAHA!" Bleach is so stupid.

Ventara

Ichida is here now too.
Soul King explodes.
Ichigo yells.
Bach tells him to talk to the hand, throws the fool and catches the upper part of the exploded Soul King.
Orihime is like "Meh, I could do something, but... nah. I am just a love interest."
ichigo appears behind Bach and is about to strike him, but Ichida is throwing a toothpick and saves him.

Ah, Okay. I was wondering why the Soul King started falling apart after Yoruichi was struck in the shoulder. It just went through her clothes.

Anyways, what do we know about Ichigo's mom up to this point? My memory is kinda hazy.

Seriously? Now everything Ichigo has done was according to Yhwach's plan? Fucking really? Does Kubo have ANY idea how absolutely stupid this sounds a SECOND time? It doesn't even make sense. Aizen's at least made sense. They never really explained how Ichigo could suddenly start seeing Hollows and shinigami. Yhwach's just talking out of his ass. "You beat Aizen because of ME and you beat him so that you could later get your powers back and accidentally cut down this guy who I could've easily killed on my own! I'm so EVIL BWAHAHAHA!" Bleach is so stupid.

I hope he goes for the hat-trick. Maybe with Urahara, or something crazy like Ichigo's mom.

LordCanti

Eh, this was kinda a meh chapter, though I didn't fully understand what was going one. but it seems that Ywach's lackeys have finally made it to the scene, so we'll probably see a bunch of lame fights for the next 20 chapters or so. Also, a flashback scene with Uryuu.

This was my takeaway "Oh yay, the people we don't care about showed up to drag this out for some reason"

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

I mean, it makes perfect sense IF the implication is that young-Yhwach Zangetsu was actually being influenced by real-Yhwach's will. We already know that fake Zangetsu was holding Ichigo back for basically the whole series.

Kain

Ishida is going to turn on Yhwach eventually in a surprising twist no one saw coming!!!! Tite is a fucking genius!!!!!

LordCanti

Ishida is going to turn on Yhwach eventually in a surprising twist no one saw coming!!!! Tite is a fucking genius!!!!!

Or Yhwach could have shared the truth of what the Soul King was and Ishida realized that it needed to be stop-hahahaha

Yeah he's gonna turn on Yhwach.

Ichida is here now too.
Soul King explodes.
Ichigo yells.

Thanks lol

Hystzen

We already know that as we had chapter of Uryu being outplayed as Yhwach called out Uryu joining him for revenge of his mother and waiting for chance kill him.

Top Bottom