• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

kmax

Yhwach killed both their moms.

I'd be legit shook if Ishida isn't playing double agent right now. They'll tag team for sure soon.

Kain

We already know that as we had chapter of Uryu being outplayed as Yhwach called out Uryu joining him for revenge of his mother and waiting for chance kill him.

Listen, listen: Ishida is playing the double agent part, Yhwach knows he hates him but also that he needs him, Ishida knows that he knows but he doesn't care because he has a mission so he is pretending to be faithful to him while being secretly set to kill him but he counts on that so the long play is that he is conning Yhwach into thinking he is going to betray him but in the end he isn't, so Yhwach won't expect that and then he will try something. Did that make any sense? Bleach.

Astral

Yhwach killed both their moms.

I'd be legit shook if Ishida isn't playing double agent right now. They'll tag team for sure soon.

And then Yhwach will say "I knew you were going to betray me. I allowed you to stay because I was curious to see how you would do it."

Or Yhwach could have shared the truth of what the Soul King was and Ishida realized that it needed to be stop-hahahaha

Yeah he's gonna turn on Yhwach.
In any case, I won't be surprised if it turns out that killing the Soul King was somehow the right thing. I mean, the fate of the world resting on the shoulders of a mutilated guy encased in resin? That's kinda fucked up, isn't it? I bet the Soul King was kept in this state again his will.

daveo42

Banned
Deciding to see this manga through to the end was a bad idea.

And then Yhwach will say "I knew you were going to betray me. I allowed you to stay because I was curious to see how you would do it."

But doesn't Bach already know how that's going to go down thanks to them crazy eyes. He powers seem overly broken with just the right amount of holes to poke through. Like the bit the with the Soul King's hand. Like, did you not see that coming too? You are supposed to see all that shit coming from miles away.

Listen, listen: Ishida is playing the double agent part, Yhwach knows he hates him but also that he needs him, Ishida knows that he knows but he doesn't care because he has a mission so he is pretending to be faithful to him while being secretly set to kill him but he counts on that so the long play is that he is conning Yhwach into thinking he is going to betray him but in the end he isn't, so Yhwach won't expect that and then he will try something. Did that make any sense? Bleach.

I completely understand. And then Aizen comes and it was all his illusion from the time they THOUGHT Kisuke sealed him, but in actuality they were under the effect of Kyouka Suigetsu and his Bankai turns out to be both Ishida's and Ichigo's moms.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I bet ya

Ukitake is really the soul king.
Quoted from the fourth page, from November, damn. This was really close. Can I have your crystal ball?

I mean, it makes perfect sense IF the implication is that young-Yhwach Zangetsu was actually being influenced by real-Yhwach's will. We already know that fake Zangetsu was holding Ichigo back for basically the whole series.
Boom. There's your explanation. Fake Zangetsu was holding Ichigo back, so everytime Ichigo was inexplicably just strong enough to win, it was Yhwach having Fake Zangetsu give Ichigo back a bit of his power--enough to let him win each fight. In this way, Yhwach is allowing Ichigo to win fights, just like he says. Just ignore the other stuff with Hollow Ichigo and Ishin and The Final Getsuga and stuff.

Now, what if...what if Ishida is actually Aizen? Him looking like Ishida is just an illusion.

Gin did it first.

This whole arc is a rehash of stuff

Boom. There's your explanation. Fake Zangetsu was holding Ichigo back, so everytime Ichigo was inexplicably just strong enough to win, it was Yhwach having Fake Zangetsu give Ichigo back a bit of his power--enough to let him win each fight. In this way, Yhwach is allowing Ichigo to win fights, just like he says. Just ignore the other stuff with Hollow Ichigo and Ishin and The Final Getsuga and stuff.

Now, what if...what if Ishida is actually Aizen? Him looking like Ishida is just an illusion.

We already got fake Zangetsu's explanation, he held Ichigo back because he didn't want him to go down the long tortuous path of being a shinigami.

Ichigo's made peace, united, and is in full control of all his powers for the first time in his life, it doesn't make sense to go back to that again.

but then again Bleach lol.

LordCanti

In any case, I won't be surprised if it turns out that killing the Soul King was somehow the right thing. I mean, the fate of the world resting on the shoulders of a mutilated guy encased in resin? That's kinda fucked up, isn't it? I bet the Soul King was kept in this state again his will.

They're still suggesting that the Central 46 have power and influence (Kyoraku was "allowed" three keys, implying he couldn't just TAKE three keys), so I wouldn't be shocked if they had trapped the Soul King in that crystal. His limbs clearly weren't trapped the same way his torso and head were, and we've seen the power that just the one arm has.

Bach: Exactly after Vorhaben! (TL Note: Vorhaben means plan)
Ichigo: idc, shut up lol
Bach: Your mom.

Arrow comes flying, pierces the Soul King holder through Yoruuchi's clothing.
Ichida is here now too.
Soul King explodes.
Ichigo yells.
Bach tells him to talk to the hand, throws the fool and catches the upper part of the exploded Soul King.
Yoruuchi is throwing snow balls at him. They're not very effective.
Bach summons Rainy Devil from Bakemonogatari.
Throws Yoruuchi into the sky.
Orihime is like "Meh, I could do something, but... nah. I am just a love interest."
ichigo appears behind Bach and is about to strike him, but Ichida is throwing a toothpick and saves him.
Back is tearing the Soul Kings hand apart.
Soul Society gets destroyed. Again.

Ichida: Swag, bitch.
Ichgio: You ain't got half the swag our Lord and Master Aizen has.

Dead.

Too accurate

I've been reading the manga since the Anime ended, but I am having a hard time keeping track on what is going on. I just know that Kenpachi is so powerful that you will die if you imagine yourself to be more powerful then him or whatever.

So since I discovered the thread I'm skimming and this just made me laugh

New chappie is up. Yay... The stern ritter that should have been finished off ages ago are back =/ At least Ywach's plan is getting more interesting

Chariot

And today breakfast with Ichida:

Ichigo: WHY DID YOU BURN MY PANCAKES?!
Ichida: What, you don't know? It's because I'm a Quincy.

And today breakfast with Ichida:

Ichigo: WHY DID YOU BURN MY PANCAKES?!
Ichida: What, you don't know? It's because I'm a Quincy.

Ichigo: Ishida! Why haven't you let Rukia out of my closet yet?
Ishida: What, you don't know? It's because I'm a Quincy.

Gerard: WAHAHA!! WELL SAID, NEWCOMER!

Nocebo

Why does Ichigo look so extremely weak in all of these recent chapters? Unless this is all part of some elaborate plan it just seems so incredibly silly. Also I though people could stand on air... or does that not work where they are now?

Why does Ichigo look so extremely weak in all of these recent chapters? Unless this is all part of some elaborate plan it just seems so incredibly silly. Also I though people could stand on air... or does that not work where they are now?

It's like he has a regression clock that keeps on resetting.

Welfare

Ichigo should just let out so much spiritual pressure that it breaks Ishida's bones. But, in a clever twist, he can't. You know why?

Because he's
a Quincy

Ventara

What was the whole point of Ichigo and gang getting powered up if they couldn't do anything but get thrown over? And can't these guys stand on air or something? The captains could do it. And why does Ywach all of a sudden want to absorb the soul king? Doesn't he hate the guy? Maybe he wants to take his power and build his own little Quincy world. Anyways, lame chapter.

Chariot

Ever thought about the possibility that we're not real and just the products of the imagination of an autistic little boy who keeps staring at a strawberry?

IHaveIce

Banned
Another power up for Bach, Ishida has no real reason to do this shit, unless he betrays them later

Ichigo is jobbing since his comeback.

Fuck Kubo end this shitty manga already

Top Bottom