• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Started volume 56. Kubo is an absolute genius. The way he weaves his weaknesses and strengths into one complete package is impressive. Wish we got some more Bleach figure, excellent character designer. Definitely wanted most of the Vizards, captains, Espada and some of these brahs.

ohlawd

what

yo where's Mayuri?
iunno

but they forget Kenpachi, the guy who was forced to kill the best healer/pretty fucking amazing swordswoman in their ranks for a powerup?

it was funny tho. he just had to take a leak

Chariot

Aww yiss, the two best guys in the Gotei strolling along together. Hope is rising once again. Just need Aizen in that group and it would be paradise.

Mr Git

Not looking forward to the inevitable chaff fights before the good ones. I had to roll my eyes that so many useless lieutenants showed up.

Viridian6

Four groups, so I guess they're facing the four Elite Sternritter now. The bad guys are going to have to be ridiculously overpowered to make this competitive.

Radec

I wonder how strong Haschwald is..

I hope he doesn't end up just like Primera Stark. I want to see blood and death to main characters.

Kain

So Mayuri and Kenpachi (the two most badass Shinigamis) team up so the rest of the cannon fodder can suck together. I can work with that.

Just expect countless stills of Shunsui facepalming at the uselessness of all the scrubs. And Aizen laughing his ass off of course.

btw, is it me or are they setting Haschwald as the main player now? I mean, maybe he will betray the king to put himself into power or something.

Yeah, I think Haschwalt is the real bad guy. But a lot of us thought that from the jump.

I wonder if they brought Aizen along. That's the group I wouldn't want to run into if I were one of the remaining Sternritter.

That's a Bleach chapter alright, shitty (unless Aizen/Chair are in the chapter) and can be read in under two minutes. And we can already tell next week will just be a flashback.

Chariot

That's a Bleach chapter alright, shitty (unless Aizen/Chair are in the chapter) and can be read in under two minutes. And we can already tell next week will just be a flashback.
Don't forget another fight whose outcome we already know. No way this random guy is beating the right hand or maybe even secret boss.

Hystzen

Not actually a bad chapter finally getting to see some explanation about Jugram and see his motives. Grimmjow battle going be interesting see what new tech he got.

Oh wait I forgot no aizen = shit

Aizen was never focus of this arc if you want him just go back read old arcs

Hmm interesting that Haschwalth and Yhwach swap powers during the night. This could change everything. I wonder why this happens though and what are Yhwach's feelings about this. Was Haschwalth chosen for that or he is the only option he had?

Also, Grimmjow should win against Askin but I wonder how Askin's skills would work on this fight.

How did Bazz-B even get there?

Anyway, unless he brought Aizen with him, he's going down. Good to see how they're probably going to kill Bach, though, I guess.

I also don't really want to see Grimmjow vs. some new fodder guy.

I was thinking the same... dude's fast
My guess is that, since he's a Sternritter, maybe his old buddies just let him through.

Still should've brought Aizen, though.

Also, isn't it kind of weird that some of the fodder, low ranking Sternritter (like the guy Haschwalt was talking to) were spared by Yhwach's destruction thing? You'd think those guys would get sucked up, while lettered ones, like Bazz-B, would be kept around.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All I see when I enter Bleach conversations:

Aizen Aizen Aizen Aizen Aizen Aizen

He sat in a fucking chair for a few chapters. I couldn't care less whether he shows up or not.

All I see when I enter Bleach conversations:

Aizen Aizen Aizen Aizen Aizen Aizen

He sat in a fucking chair for a few chapters. I couldn't care less whether he shows up or not.
Here's why: from what we've been seeing, there are only two people in this universe (three now, if we count Haschwalt) strong enough to take on Yhwach. Ichigo is obviously strong enough, since he's the protagonist who's going to win. The only other character, given how easily he dispatched everyone else in the last major story arc, is Aizen. That's why we'd rather see him than everyone else, who we already know will fail.

There are, of course, also Urahara; Isshin; and Mr. Ishida, Sr., I guess, but those guys are background characters, at best.

My guess is that, since he's a Sternritter, maybe his old buddies just let him through.

Still should've brought Aizen, though.

Also, isn't it kind of weird that some of the fodder, low ranking Sternritter (like the guy Haschwalt was talking to) were spared by Yhwach's destruction thing? You'd think those guys would get sucked up, while lettered ones, like Bazz-B, would be kept around.
I think he just absorbed the ones who have unique powers. That guy talking to Haschwalth must have useless powers to him and he might have them to do auxiliary stuff.

inafking

Hi, I'm a fan of Bleach too and I'd like to put my two cents to the community:

Final arc themed bleach dry-fit T-shirt

Front: reioukyu, SVG file here (Vectorized, I did the hard task of outlining a shitty manga scan)
fvX3yy8.jpg

Back, Zero-division logo, SVG file here
XRLsJvq.jpg

Ichigo hollow mask (SVG file)
LGoVYLw.png

Ichigo hollow mask - vs Ulquiorra evolved version (SVG file)
ZPHSjll.png

Use these as you like ;)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

inafking

And the best of all, it'll keep animu haters at distance because only hardcore fans would notice the reference.

Call it "subtle cosplay" or "stealth cosplay" (^_-)-☆

Joni

So in current society, nobody remembers the guy that took over the entire world 1000 years ago? Well, that is realistic. It is not like we remember Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan.

Backstory about characters i'm not interested in. LAAAAAAAAME!

Ywach ends up taking over the World. lol ok

No Aizen again. SUPER LAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, I just couldn't wait for BazzB's backstory, he is so important to everything. Everything!

Seriously, he has been so important to this arc.
Like the time he...........
And the time he....................
Oh and we can't forget the time he.................................

Top Bottom