• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh snap, here's what I just got with the golden key...

34DC8EE37A76F89B8C8B04C3660C97B3ABF6BE13

Too bad I never really use Snipers lol.

Is there a wat to redeem the p3s code from my computer. I swore there just to be but I can't find the option in the accuont managment at the sony site.

edit: That code has more fields than the entry area I see. Only 3 spots on the one I see.

Wait, so they nerfed the gore for everyone in the world because Germany and Oz can't handle it? Why wouldn't they just do what everyone else does, and give those countries the nerfed version.

Gearbox ain't perfect, this is one of the ways they deviate from it..really a huge step down in feel, i wish they didn't go this route.

DTKT

Note that there is a mod to simulate 4 player while playing alone. It makes the game really hard if you are playing a shotgun Berserk but the loot is better.

Dizzle24

Is there a wat to redeem the p3s code from my computer. I swore there just to be but I can't find the option in the accuont managment at the sony site.

edit: That code has more fields than the entry area I see. Only 3 spots on the one I see.
In game Extras menu only.

Raxus

I got 4 keys now. The xbox one redeeemed 2 for some reason.

It is my birthday Randy. Maybe give me a little somethin' somethin'?

I have 8 keys now. 5 from the last code, 1 from this one and 2 from preordering/signing up for shift

Probably gonna wait until hitting 50 to use them. Kind of tempted to go ahead and use one around 30 or so though. Might end up saving a few for if the level cap ever increases

Wallach

I really need to get in on some of these golden keys.

My guns suck.

What's a good way of leveling up to 50 after beating the game?

True Vault Hunter Mode is basically a second playthrough where everything starts out at a higher level than things were at the end of the game the first time. New enemies, way better weaponry, stuff like that.

True Vault Hunter Mode is basically a second playthrough where everything starts out at a higher level than things were at the end of the game the first time. New enemies, way better weaponry, stuff like that.
Hmm alright. Will probably have to do that after I take care of these last couple of sidequests.

I assume you can't swap characters?

FINALBOSS

Banned
With TVHM completed...I'm probably just gonna farm a ton of items until Gaige comes out then start a new playthrough on here. Can't wait for her to come out.

Wallach

Hmm alright. Will probably have to do that after I take care of these last couple of sidequests.

I assume you can't swap characters?

Progress is saved per-character, so if you change characters they'll have their own story to work through (and they'll need to clear it to unlock TVHM on that character).

I made the mistake of not checking the mission level and am now mid-quest on a level 40 mission and I'm level 38. The enemies range from 37-42. Enemies 3 levels above you that also happen to be Baddass level are fucking scary.

Krilekk

Banned
Do orange/gold weapons only drop in multiplayer? I've farmed the hell out of various bosses and have yet to see a single one (even farmed
Dukino's Mom
for about six hours. Nice drops and a few upgrades all around, but no legendary or whatever they are called in this. Ironically, not even ten minutes after my first post, finally a purple shotgun dropped. Not sure if it's better for the Siren, but it's pretty awesome in general. It's 587 x 7, and +75% critical damage, shoots twice before having to reload, but the reload is super fast. Seems more like a Zero weapon though.

Singleplayer, 34 hours in, level 25, have had four orange drops so far. And I haven't done any farming whatsoever.

cress2000

Farming
Dukino's Mom
is ridiculous to the point of feeling like an exploit. Especially since I've found a nice little spot where she can hardly damage you. It's totally insane when combined with the fake 4-player mod.

Not really enjoying this game. I got it to primarily to play co-op with friends and haven't been able to. Seems like the game was heavily balanced for co-op and I'm not a fan of how Gearbox did the scaling either.

The XP doesn't scale to the players but the to missions themselves, this sucks when your friends are lower levels than you. The dialoge is pretty funny but the gameplay to me is just meh when playing by myself.

Karl2177

Ugh. My badass level just got reset to 0, and I lost all of my customizations. It also killed my motivation to play. :(

Xbox 360, if that matters.

I thought people might be interested in knowing that the last story mission boss will always drop a legendary when killed during the last quest. I've done the fight by myself on three separate occasions and four more times with other people. The boss has always dropped an orange when the kill was specifically done for the purpose of finishing the story.

Gorillaz

Ugh. My badass level just got reset to 0, and I lost all of my customizations. It also killed my motivation to play. :(

Xbox 360, if that matters.
Go on there offical site it is happening to everyone on every platform. Coop SP and split screen.

Me thinks it has something to do with signing up for a shift key or splitscreeners. Something about going online after signing up.

If its possible back up your file, im bout to do it on my ps3 later tonite.

Karl2177

Go on there offical site it is happening to everyone on every platform. Coop SP and split screen.

Me thinks it has something to do with signing up for a shift key or splitscreeners. Something about going online after signing up.

If its possible back up your file, im bout to do it on my ps3 later tonite.

Happened with split screen. I'm just waiting for the email with the account registration link now.

McLovin

Omg I fixed my game not loading issue. I deleted the game data, character, and profile files. Then had the game run and it reinstalled itself. Then I replaced the character and profile files with the ones from my Ps+ backup. Now the game loads up fIne :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom