• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_kill

Just found a lvl 50, Anyone want my lvl 48? PS3 version. Too be more clear... You can just have it. I'm not looking for anything in return.
iqmsg7V7JQdI2.png

iGgLQi9A6k8JH.png
ME! Please!

Ricker

Apologies if this has been answered before but is the Mechromancer character considered part of the Season Pass DLC?

I don't think so,it was part of the pre-orders Premiere Club thing I think...also does anyone know if having this new Class or update prevent people who don't have it to play together?

Update related? Hope not...
hope not either! it came up with the 'you have a borderlands 1 save' again, which i thought was odd, then i saw i had been put down to level 1 and only had a new game option. when I'm back home I'll restart my xbox & see if anything's changed, otherwise i guess I've been given a good enough reason to try the new class... :/

Double D

The whole thing about not doing side-quests and farming until 50 is pretty dumb TBH if you actually stop and think about it. Once you're at 50, you've already finished the game and most likely any challenging enemy in the game except Terra and Verm so what's the point of accumulating an arsenal of orange stuff that won't actually be used? It makes far more sense to farm playthrough 1 for gear that you can use to twink new characters. Getting stuff at 50 for DLC that increases the level cap also doesn't make sense since the higher leveled drops will have bigger numbers anyway.

This is exactly what I've been thinking while reading about everyone farming at level 50. I'd rather have a good weapon to use throughout PT2

LugNut74

Apologies if this has been answered before but is the Mechromancer character considered part of the Season Pass DLC?

Was confirmed a while ago this is not part of the season pass dlc. I believe it was part of the preorder promotion crap. So if you did not preorder the game it will set you back $10 I believe.

lucius

So I just got an update to the 360 game just now, did it fix the "Do No Harm" quest bug when you can't Turn In to Tannis?

I had the bug in that quest, but caved in the other night since I thought the fix was still at least a week away and did the workaround where you create a new character under different profile get to Santuary then have your bug character join co-op right before Dr. Zed gives you the quest. Took me like an 1.5 hours even running through most enemies.

Awesome news to wake up to. Going to try to convince two of my friends to pick up BL2 on PC which will give me an excuse to start a new game with Gaige.

Is there some trick to getting the commando turret to actually target
The Warrior?

I am trying to beat him solo in NG+, it's taking forever because even when there are no other enemies on the screen my turrets ignore him. I should have farmed for The Bee or some of these bad ass weapons first.

well! turns out my 'problem' is that it decided to just load up a new gunzerker, instead of auto-loading my actual character. the solution, so to speak, was to press y at the title screen & lo n' behold, my save was there. odd that it did that but thank god it was nothing more.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
well! turns out my 'problem' is that it decided to just load up a new gunzerker, instead of auto-loading my actual character. the solution, so to speak, was to press y at the title screen & lo n' behold, my save was there. odd that it did that but thank god it was nothing more.

I had a similar glitch the other day where it would see my Gunzerker but reset me to the beginning of the game. After that it wouldn't even work online and I couldn't see my friends. Every time I ticked on the play with friends or invite only it would basically crash. Luckily I figured out that problem.

Anyone encounter this glitch on PS3? Whenever my friend joins my game, he has to respec all of his skill points. Happened like the last 4 times now.

I don't think so,it was part of the pre-orders Premiere Club thing I think...also does anyone know if having this new Class or update prevent people who don't have it to play together?

Was confirmed a while ago this is not part of the season pass dlc. I believe it was part of the preorder promotion crap. So if you did not preorder the game it will set you back $10 I believe.

Thank you!

Xanathus

People on the Gearbox forums are claiming that their badass rank and skins are getting wiped after patching, so I suggest people backup your saves and profile.bin files before updating. There's also a good chance they might delay the patches on PS3 and Steam because of this.

So I just got an update to the 360 game just now, did it fix the "Do No Harm" quest bug when you can't Turn In to Tannis?

I had the bug in that quest, but caved in the other night since I thought the fix was still at least a week away and did the workaround where you create a new character under different profile get to Santuary then have your bug character join co-op right before Dr. Zed gives you the quest. Took me like an 1.5 hours even running through most enemies.

Someone answer this aaaaaaaa

People on the Gearbox forums are claiming that their badass rank and skins are getting wiped after patching, so I suggest people backup your saves and profile.bin files before updating. There's also a good chance they might delay the patches on PS3 and Steam because of this.

It seems like it's just the splitscreen thing redux. Has anyone had it happen (here, I guess) where they've never played splitscreen?

Double D

So I totally cheated on the final boss. He kicked my ass, I respawned, and just climbed as high as I could and shot above the force field right into his face with caustic weapons. I'd run out of ammo and just walk over to the vending machine and but more. It took forever but it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom