• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
So I totally cheated on the final boss. He kicked my ass, I respawned, and just climbed as high as I could and shot above the force field right into his face with caustic weapons. I'd run out of ammo and just walk over to the vending machine and but more. It took forever but it worked.

After you beat the game the first time that force field doesn't even show back up. If you die against him you can just stand there at the top of that drop and shoot him.

edgefusion

Is Miss Moxxi's Good Touch supposed to make the controller vibrate constantly? Is it meant to be innuendo or a bug? Either way it makes the gun unusable.

Neodyn

Weird problem, anyone have an issue where the fourth stat line (Max Health) on Pangolin shields stops showing up (still takes away the health)? There's no gap in the UI where it ought to be, it's just not there. It started happening at some point yesterday evening and rebooting didn't make it start appearing again. As far as I can tell it only affects my zerker, if I load another character the Max Health line shows up properly.

Wunder

You know you've been farming too long when you alt-tab into the game and spy your first orange in forever and realize it's a hp pick up.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Anyone want to dupe me a copy of the lvl 50 conference call?
In exchange I've got the following:
-Impaler
-The Bee
-Orange Corrosive Rocket Launcher
-Orange Corrosive Sniper
all lvl 50.

CondensedMatter on XBL

RS4-

re: TVHM and side quests. Should I complete/turn them in when I'm level 50, or was I supposed to talk to the quest giver at level 50?

If it's the latter, then I definitely screwed up as I spoke to most of the NPCs so far lol.

Csokis

Level 19? Why? :(

borderlands2_2012_10_kbup4.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
re: TVHM and side quests. Should I complete/turn them in when I'm level 50, or was I supposed to talk to the quest giver at level 50?

If it's the latter, then I definitely screwed up as I spoke to most of the NPCs so far lol.

You have to wait to accept the quest until you're level 50; if you accepted the quest before level 50 you screwed up.

Note that simply talking to the quest giver isn't technically enough to have accepted it. You can back out before taking them on.

RS4-

You have to wait to accept the quest until you're level 50; if you accepted the quest before level 50 you screwed up.

Note that simply talking to the quest giver isn't technically enough to have accepted it. You can back out before taking them on.

Well then, I guess I'll have to keep that in mind for my next char as I had already accepted them lol.

Cat Party

Is there some trick to getting the commando turret to actually target
The Warrior?

I am trying to beat him solo in NG+, it's taking forever because even when there are no other enemies on the screen my turrets ignore him. I should have farmed for The Bee or some of these bad ass weapons first.

The turret has a max range, and it may be too far away. My turret was busy dealing with rakk, etc., so I never noticed if it targeted the boss or not.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
If anyone gets an extra Bee on the PS3 i'd love it. Don't really wanna farm such an OP item but i'd like to have one to play with.

psn id: silkysm00th (with zeros in smooth... )

Can someone explain how you farm the last boss? I have killed him, then it tells me to
fire moon shot
or whatever, so I saved and quit, then continued, but it's still on that step. I was told by a friend you just beat him, grab loot, save exit, then continue back, and he is ready to fight again.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Can someone explain how you farm the last boss? I have killed him, then it tells me to
fire moon shot
or whatever, so I saved and quit, then continued, but it's still on that step. I was told by a friend you just beat him, grab loot, save exit, then continue back, and he is ready to fight again.

You need to finish the game first.

equil

fire moon shot

Actually, if your on pc, thats the best way to farm him. Make a copy of your save and keep loading up that save and pushing the button. Almost always guaranteed a legendary.

LugNut74

Hope I don't get affected by this bug. I downloaded patch and extra character before I left home this morning. Looks like I maybe should have waited. Hmm. I have 360 copy by the way.

If anyone gets an extra Bee on the PS3 i'd love it. Don't really wanna farm such an OP item but i'd like to have one to play with.

psn id: silkysm00th (with zeros in smooth... )

I have a bee as well as a whole bunch of other level 50 legendary stuff that I can dupe for you. I wont be on till later tonight since I'm at work.

psn id: mob_skater

Hey should I bother with all the side quests in my first playthrough if ive just beaten the main quests? Or should I save them for AFTER TVHM- the mode AFTER TVHM? Thanks in advance!,

Is there any editing PC magic I can do to just start on a 2nd playthrough with Gaige right off the bat? Reaaaaaaaaally would rather not slog through a playthrough 1 again just to get to the good stuff.

Paertan

Is there any editing PC magic I can do to just start on a 2nd playthrough with Gaige right off the bat? Reaaaaaaaaally would rather not slog through a playthrough 1 again just to get to the good stuff.

Don't think so. But you could join a level 50 friend. Let him boost you a couple of levels so you can get through PT1 fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom