• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIg42.jpg

N5pxN.jpg

High chance the game in question is Resident Evil 6 imo. Can't think of any other big co-op games this Fall that could be reviewed already.

or Halo 4 looool

Woo-Fu

Banned
But RE6 is only releasing next month, why would they be pulling an all-nighter for that?
Have you looked at the schedule? If they only do that one night a week it would seem to me to be wise to do any game you could as soon as you could, at least if you wanted reviews to go up the instant the embargo goes down.

The U.S are getting this game tomorrow, right? Sucks that I probably have to wait until Thursday or Friday. At times like these it sucks to be a European.

JambiBum

You know, I understand embargoed reviews and everything, but in situations like this where there are multiple games that it could be a reviewer should look more towards the interest of the consumer instead of the publisher and break the embargo.

-PXG-

You know, I understand embargoed reviews and everything, but in situations like this where there are multiple games that it could be a reviewer should look more towards the interest of the consumer instead of the publisher and break the embargo.

They should, but they won't. Do you think these people give a shit? And how do you think publishers would feel about that?

Vidya gaem induztree at it's finest.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Stay away from youtube. Someone is already uploading walkthrough videos.

inbJ7.png

FtHTiny

I started watching. Of course, the uploader is fucking terrible. I don't get why people make these walkthroughs when there can't play the damn game.

They get clicks and followers. There´s also no reason every vid is around 10 mins long other than more clicks.

I hate it when sites do that! So pointless....
IGN had a ME3 ending spoiler on their front page on the day it came out. Fair to say I was p*ssed.

Be the first with these kind of vids and earn the views.

Raxus

I started watching. Of course, the uploader is fucking terrible. I don't get why people make these walkthroughs when there can't play the damn game.

I like the part where
he got the vehicle and immediately drove off a cliff.

In his defense he has gotten 'better' but the 'walkthrough' title should be confiscated.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They get clicks and followers. There´s also no reason every vid is around 10 mins long other than more clicks.

Be the very first to upload a BL2 walkthrough and get many views.

What a life achievement.

I know why they do it, but for a major video game site to put a video on their front page which describes the ending is disgusting, particularly before launch (in the UK at least).
I'm staying away from Borderlands 2 spoilers though, and I'm excited as I only just completed the first!

-PXG-

He's fighting the first boss....Jesus Christ.....how can someone, who claims to have a gaming blog, be this bad at a game. It blows my mind. You'd think this is his first video game.

I believe you have to make original content to be eligible, recording videogames won't count unless you made the game. I think.
I have a few random videos on my channel and I'm eligible for being a YT partner and having adds on my channel.
I chose not to for now but I could if I wanted.

So you really do not have to at all, just have popular account and rake in the moneyzz.

I have a few random videos on my channel and I'm eligible for being a YT partner and having adds on my channel.
I chose not to for now but I could if I wanted.

So you really do not have to at all, just have popular account and rake in the moneyzz.

The Dutch Slayer is right. Toby Turner uploads loads of video games stuff, as do the yogcast. They all make money from it (and A LOT).

Got a fresh new Borderlands 2 wallpaper in preparation.

I really hope the game feels slightly more alive than the first one. I loved Borderlands 1, but I was always wishing there was a town that actually felt like a town. You know, just a place to relax or some shit.

Got a fresh new Borderlands 2 wallpaper in preparation.

I really hope the game feels slightly more alive than the first one. I loved Borderlands 1, but I was always wishing there was a town that actually felt like a town. You know, just a place to relax or some shit.

Link to the wallpaper?
There's a big town this time around, but I Can't think of its name.

KaiserBecks

A quick question:

Will there be some kind of chest or locker that allows me to store my guns?

I remember that the first Borderlands didn't give me any chance to save my equipment (outside of my inventory, of course), so I actually had to sell them and then buy them back at the vending machines. I haven't played any of the DLC so I don't know if they already fixed that back then.

jgminto

A quick question:

I remember that the first Borderlands didn't give me any chance to save my equipment (outside of my inventory, of course), so I actually had to sell them and then buy them back at the vending machines. I haven't played any of the DLC so I don't know if they already fixed that back then.

IIRC you can save weapons in a bank that can be accessed by all of your characters.

h3ro

A quick question:

The Underdome DLC added the bank so you could store weapons. I believe they've shown that BL2 has lockers accessed via Clap traps to store weapons as well as keep them for trade between the different characters on your profile.

A quick question:

The Mad Moxxi DLC gave the ability to store it in the bank, and that was about the only good thing it did.
I think you can store it somewhere, and I believe you can pick it up and once it is in the bank, use it with one of your other characters.
You should have played the DLC, the last 2 DLC's were great.

Raxus

A quick question:

Yes(?)

During the first half of the game claptrap gives you a quest that gives you the universal loot container to share items between characters. I don't know if it is a traditional bank as well or if they have a separate system for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom