• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDug13

I don't know if this was posted but during the gearbox Q&A some dick walked up to the mic and blabbed a huge spoiler so if you watch that twitch stream just turn it off when the Q&A happens.

That wasn't real. It was one of the devs who had went up to the mic as a joke because that plotline was this huge rumor that was "leaked" that wasn't true. AdamF confirmed it.

We couldn't tell it was a joke since the guy was off camera.

jediyoshi

Never realized Steam community search was so busted. It searches for the term as a whole so 'neogaf borderlands' doesn't work while 'borderlands 2 neogaf' does

Gotchaye

Looks like there's one Steam group together already for midnight Tuesday. You other latecomers want to get one started?

I'm happy with Maya or Zero, mics strongly preferred, and would like to play for at least 4 or 5 hours after launch although I could be persuaded to go longer.

Steam ID

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
How many characters can you have in this game? Say I want a solo character and another character to just play with friends at the same time so that we stay the same level. Is this possible?

Avinexus

How many characters can you have in this game? Say I want a solo character and another character to just play with friends at the same time so that we stay the same level. Is this possible?

Yes, if its like the first game you can make as many different characters as you want.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Preload almost finished, just bought this on GMG for 58$, including the Season Pass. Can't wait for Tuesday, kind of dreading Wednesday since I'm getting all four wisdom teeth pulled, but Boarderlands will be a great way to pass the time(even if I can't end up talking at all in co-op for a day or two).

Steam ID

Dizzy-4U

Wow, I'm listening to The Heavy right now and I'm starting to really like this band. All the youtube songs I've heard so far were great.

Really, REALLY want this on Steam, but couch co-op (primary) and the fact my buddies are picking it up for 360 forces my hand.

But man, playing Borderlands 1 today on PC.... I want to go there. It'll be okay though... I guess.

Raxus

Really, REALLY want this on Steam, but couch co-op (primary) and the fact my buddies are picking it up for 360 forces my hand.

But man, playing Borderlands 1 today on PC.... I want to go there. It'll be okay though... I guess.

Steam comfy couch mode bro.

I added you empty and I need to add earv but I couldn't find him on steam.

Preload almost finished, just bought this on GMG for 58$, including the Season Pass. Can't wait for Tuesday, kind of dreading Wednesday since I'm getting all four wisdom teeth pulled, but Boarderlands will be a great way to pass the time(even if I can't end up talking at all in co-op for a day or two).

Steam ID

I did the same thing. GMG is great.

lupinko

I preordered/bought BL2 off GMG, I read that I would get the preorder DLC, so how does one get that? I already did the preload on Steam.

I preordered/bought BL2 off GMG, I read that I would get the preorder DLC, so how does one get that? I already did the preload on Steam.

Did you see this after you activated on Steam?

iXlqhq7c0EvhU.jpg

Raxus

The pre-order DLC for steam should automatically come up when you boot up the game. No word on when the Season Pass will be available from GMG but I assume that will be available on release day.

Have it pre-ordered for 360, but wondering if I should just get the PC version instead. I'd be running it on a bootcamped retina MacBook Pro. Choices, choices.

Hawk269

Not sure how beefy your PC is, but I too was just playing BL1 on PC today had everything cranked to max and forced the highest AA I could in the Nvidia Control Panel and the game is just gorgeous on PC. With everything we have seen on BL2...I say find new friends on the PC man.

Have it pre-ordered for 360, but wondering if I should just get the PC version instead. I'd be running it on a bootcamped retina MacBook Pro. Choices, choices.
Ultimately it all came down to where my friends are, the game is a co-op experience first and foremost, most of my friends are playing this on the 360, that's the version I'm getting.

Ultimately it all came down to where my friends are, the game is a co-op experience first and foremost, most of my friends are playing this on the 360, that's the version I'm getting.

I don't know any friends getting the PC version, but I have a few getting it on 360. So it's a combo of that and not knowing how well it would run on my laptop that kind of steered me that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom