• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT2| You missed the Conference Call, next time don't Bee late.

JDdelphin

Wow that's ridiculous, how long has this been around?

LOL and is there anyone here that could give me a hand doing this on XBL?
Holy crap I need to practice grenade jumping as well... I never thought about doing that

In general- are there guys here that ply this over xbl that aren't 61?
I could use more people to play with [GT- 'joshuatron'] and it seems like a great deal of people online are beyond my highest level mechromancer at 52 or are just dicks

Marvie_3

Banned
I could use more people to play with [GT- 'joshuatron'] and it seems like a great deal of people online are beyond my highest level mechromancer at 52 or are just dicks
Feel free to add me if you want. All 5 of my characters are between 50-54.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
LOL and is there anyone here that could give me a hand doing this on XBL?
Holy crap I need to practice grenade jumping as well... I never thought about doing that

I play pretty regularly, although generally only for a few hours in the evening. I have a level 50 Siren and a level 12 Assassin that I'm leveling. I don't have the season pass though so I'm capped at 50 for now. GT is in my profile.

Hey guys I need help regarding the online version of the PS3 version of this game. I can play coop with any of my friends or anyone online, but with one of them in particular I cant. Now Ive come to the conclusion that it is because we both have the same ISP and dont know why since its supposed to run better that way. Ive tried port forwarding and DMZ, which I know Im doing right, but still nothing. We both get Cant Connect to Host Issues.
If anyone can help me around this Id be greatly appreciated

Jrmint

So Krieg is pretty fun so far, couple of thoughts though.

His action skill is really fun but it feels insanely short lived with a really long cool down if you're not taking damage. I'd be ok with the cd if the duration was a little longer, hopefully some of the talents add to that, which leads to my second point.

At low levels the talents are really not great and do not add much power. Of course low level talents aren't supposed to be that interesting, but these seem to hurt you or just not help at all. I understand how they work in synergy as you move up the tree, but at the beginning they just do not work very well. Makes me realize why people were using that leveling glitch.

Amon37

Welcome glad people still get some use from the codes, sometimes I post them and Im not sure if anyone notices.

I already have 32 keys and use the copy profile exploit to use those keys as many times as I want so I usually only bother entering codes if they are for 5 keys.

Xbox version. My Lvl 61 Slag Sandhawk has just been removed from my inventory. WTF.

I AM MAD. Guess ill be farming loot midgets offline to try and get another.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So Krieg is pretty fun so far, couple of thoughts though.

His action skill is really fun but it feels insanely short lived with a really long cool down if you're not taking damage. I'd be ok with the cd if the duration was a little longer, hopefully some of the talents add to that, which leads to my second point.

At low levels the talents are really not great and do not add much power. Of course low level talents aren't supposed to be that interesting, but these seem to hurt you or just not help at all. I understand how they work in synergy as you move up the tree, but at the beginning they just do not work very well. Makes me realize why people were using that leveling glitch.

Yeah, so far I haven't even found taking damage to make it come back much faster. I'm focusing on the tree that should make damage during it help the cooldown more, hopefully it works well. I'm only level 12 with him so far though.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
What's the best character for close combat? I like my Assassin with his sniper rifles, but once enemies get in close range, it's a bit too hard for me.

What's the best character for close combat? I like my Assassin with his sniper rifles, but once enemies get in close range, it's a bit too hard for me.

I'm running a 61 Maya SMG build and doing INSANE damage at all ranges. I got a

Cutting Edge Bitch 23538 Damage
Alkaline The Bee +179051 Amp Damage
Killer Cat Class Mod + 85 SMG Gun Damage +6 Minds Eye +5 Accelerate
Heart of the Ancients Relic +28% SMG Damage

Then I've Spec'd so i do

+30% Gun Damage
+55% Critical Hit Damage
+40% Gun Damage to any enemy over 50% Health

I can do around 5 Million Damage per Crit on a slagged enemy on UVHM

bodine1231

Thinking of playing again (havent played since the first DLC) and looking to try one of the new classes. Which one is better the Mechromancer or Krieg?

Amon37

I think I'm finally getting burnt out on bl2, I'm going through UVHM for only the second time but I don't know. I've never actually finished hammerlock dlc but don't know if I want to.

I might do it TVHM as level 61 just so I can actually be a badass and plow through enemies.
Or I'll take a break from it until the last dlc comes out.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Krieg is starting to click around level 16 for me. Light the Fuse replacing the last stand mixed with a much faster ability regen is letting me play extremely aggressive with him on top of frequently being in his state. Lot of fun and vastly different from how I ever played before.

Dibbz

I was playing some BL2 online yesterday and a couple of guys were in sanctuary just sorting their shit out. One of them was by the slot machines and every spin was giving out orange stuff. There were loads of them just all over the place. Not normal right?

Natural

I was playing some BL2 online yesterday and a couple of guys were in sanctuary just sorting their shit out. One of them was by the slot machines and every spin was giving out orange stuff. There were loads of them just all over the place. Not normal right?

PC or console?

Zemm

I'm playing this for the first time but I can't help but feel I'm "playing it wrong" killing stuff as a level 12 Gunzerker with mostly an epic sniper rifle. Feels like I should be going on a rampage with duel machine guns but I have yet to find ones that are even half as good as this sniper.

Anyway, what DLC is worth getting? I'm not sure on the 2 new characters because I'll be playing the Gunzerker for a while and maybe the "older" characters after.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm running a 61 Maya SMG build and doing INSANE damage at all ranges. I got a

Cutting Edge Bitch 23538 Damage
Alkaline The Bee +179051 Amp Damage
Killer Cat Class Mod + 85 SMG Gun Damage +6 Minds Eye +5 Accelerate
Heart of the Ancients Relic +28% SMG Damage

Then I've Spec'd so i do

+30% Gun Damage
+55% Critical Hit Damage
+40% Gun Damage to any enemy over 50% Health

I can do around 5 Million Damage per Crit on a slagged enemy on UVHM

I'm starting to like mine, sure she is only 17 and is missing a lot of power, but i love phaselocking these guys with their giant shield and finish them off while they're floating. They used to piss me off on my Assassin.

JDdelphin

So it was definitely a cheat and a fairly insane one at that.

'It's like a wonderful dream- legendaries and pearls in every container, seraph crystals for a dollar...'

Does anyone have a level 50+ Legendary Assassin Class Mod they would be willing to give me? I really want to get one as a surprise for my girl, but I just have no luck with the drops.

On 360, btw.

Amon37

Looking for a level 50 legendary gunzerker class mod.

Ps3-Amon37

P.s. Also a level 50 infinity

Can trade if you need anything have level 50 and 61 legendary also a few 61 pearls.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit FUCK WILHELM. Whoever decided he should be able to spawn infinite shield bots that restore his shields in seconds needs to have a piping hot metal rod shoved up his ass. He annoyed me on my Siren in PT1 and PT2 but at least she could phaselock the bots and kill them ASAP. I'm playing as Zer0 now and I cannot fucking kill them fast enough which basically makes Wilhelm fucking invincible. I spent 30 minutes fighting and dying to him until I threw my controller into the wall and turned off my system.

FUCK WILHELM.

Halcyon

Holy shit FUCK WILHELM. Whoever decided he should be able to spawn infinite shield bots that restore his shields in seconds needs to have a piping hot metal rod shoved up his ass. He annoyed me on my Siren in PT1 and PT2 but at least she could phaselock the bots and kill them ASAP. I'm playing as Zer0 now and I cannot fucking kill them fast enough which basically makes Wilhelm fucking invincible. I spent 30 minutes fighting and dying to him until I threw my controller into the wall and turned off my system.

FUCK WILHELM.

Use a shock weapon with high rate of fire on the bots then a corrosive weapon on Wilhelm. I've never had a problem with Wilhelm.

How are you playing zero? Sniping melee or general gun use.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Use a shock weapon with high rate of fire on the bots then a corrosive weapon on Wilhelm. I've never had a problem with Wilhelm.

How are you playing zero? Sniping melee or general gun use.

Well I'm going with a melee build and I just picked up his Execute skill, but my guns right now are pretty shitty so I have trouble taking out his bots quickly. Plus the execute attack on Wilhelm is pretty hit or miss - sometimes it'll connect and sometimes it won't, and in both cases I end up standing right under him so he can whack me in the face.

Has anyone had luck getting the head (Axton) to drop from the bunker? I'm probably at ~65 times and still nothing. I did get a Hornet and a Bitch so far but nothing in the head department. I'm almost convinced it falls off the ledge when it spawns and the game is consipiring against me.

JDdelphin

Has anyone had luck getting the head (Axton) to drop from the bunker? I'm probably at ~65 times and still nothing. I did get a Hornet and a Bitch so far but nothing in the head department. I'm almost convinced it falls off the ledge when it spawns and the game is consipiring against me.

I've been trying to get all the heads off him myself, it's such a pain.

They really should make a rare loot dropper relic that works a bit better. I mean, there's making you put in some effort to get rewarded then there's kicking you in the nuts.

The first legendary I ever got off the warrior dropped underneath him and was totally inaccessible, just the thought of saught after bunker drops going over the edge makes me depressed

The first legendary I ever got off the warrior dropped underneath him and was totally inaccessible, just the thought of saught after bunker drops going over the edge makes me depressed
I with they could fix the clipping issues on it at least. The amount of loot I see on the platform below is stupid (where I found the Bitch). Not to mention I've seen some cash drops right on edge of the lower. On the main platform a ton of stuff goes into the cracks and is easy to miss. Crazy how it is still bad.

Amon37

He can drop a hornet? Weird.

Halcyon

Ive got the head from him. Random is random.

For skins/heads a tip is to farm normal mode. Makes it much faster.

Melee build with a 210k roid shield and a rapier.

It was a killing blow/counter strike hit. Capped damage.

I'm trying to spec my Zer0 for melee I'm a bit confused as to what tree to take as my secondary. Bloodsehd is obvious but after that I'm stumped. Should i spec Cunning or Sniping as a back up.

I want max melee damage.

Top Bottom