• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT2| You missed the Conference Call, next time don't Bee late.

Gartooth

Wow just found out the new DLC released today, was a nice surprise! Haven't played in a long time, probably a ton of stuff to do when I get back in.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I hate how little I've played this game despite having it since launch. I just got to Sanctuary.

Tenumi

Banned
I really need to get back to playing this, especially since the DLC is out. I've got a level 50 Commando and a Level 30 Mechromancer, mainly working on the Mechro right now.

SRTtoZ

Hit level 31 today on my Commando. What level should I be when I beat the game for the first time? (I want to make sure im not underleveled)

I have the season pass but for some reason Steam has yet to download Dragonkeep. Odd...

Just logged in for the day and its there and installed for me on Steam. I also have the season pass.

Natural

Anyone else having a problem downloading this on Live? After downloading the compatability pack, none of the DLC is showing

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I think I may have to buy the psycho pack and start over. Krieg looks like too much fun.

mmmm even though I have the season pass it does not list the new dlc in my downloadable content page ingame :(

And the one time I did see it listed it was 800 but I have the season pass.

Anyone got the same problem?
I'm logged in and withe correct account (xbox 360 here)

Gordon

mmmm even though I have the season pass it does not list the new dlc in my downloadable content page ingame :(

I had something like that with a previous DLC - Torgue's I think. I believe I dashboarded, reloaded the game (to check if there was a patch I was missing), then rebooted my xbox, and loaded up the game again, and it was listed properly. Could very well have been some delayed propagation of the file though. It was right as it was releasing.

I had the problem. I let the DLC menu sit for a bit because I was getting ready for work, and it eventually switched from 800 points to Free. I think it had to ping the season pass after first loading the menu.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
cant download the DLC for shit. And its charging 800 pts despite the fact that I bought the season pass..also, some of the DLC content is gone too...
wtf is going on guyz??
:/

cant download the DLC for shit. And its charging 800 pts despite the fact that I bought the season pass..also, some of the DLC content is gone too...
wtf is going on guyz??
:/

I had the problem. I let the DLC menu sit for a bit because I was getting ready for work, and it eventually switched from 800 points to Free. I think it had to ping the season pass after first loading the menu.
See my earlier reply.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
See my earlier reply.

did something better....I went back to the dashboard then re-loaded the game. Soon after, I clicked on the DLC button to load DLC content then voila, Tiny Tina's DLC content had the "free" option available.

Amazing DLC. Ending was so perfect. Lot of unexpected moments, great fanservice. Amazing new grenades mods haha and perfect ending for the entire BL2 story.

I'll finish side quests and look for optional bosses.

BUT, these monster chest are the most freaking scary things I ever saw. I though I would die the first time that huge ass terryfing jaw jumped at me. Second time I still jumped out of my chair third time I nearly had an heart attack in the dungeon... I won't open these chest ever again.

neoism

So I have the new dlc installed on steam so it says then I go in game and look at the downloadable content tab and it says the its not installed restarted steam like 4 times.... also how to fuck do you start the dlc where do i go to start the quest line

Vodh

I think this DLC is the best Borderlands chapter so far. It feels way fresher and funnier than any of the earlier stuff, including both main games. And I really liked them and most of the previous DLC.

ezekial45

Banned
I was bummed we never got to go to the Hyperion Space Station for DLC. That would've been really awesome.

Anyway, I can't wait to give this one a shot. I only cleared the first DLC, and I'm hoping to catch up soonish.

So I have the new dlc installed on steam so it says then I go in game and look at the downloadable content tab and it says the its not installed restarted steam like 4 times.... also how to fuck do you start the dlc where do i go to start the quest line

This is stupid, but how do I start the DLC quest?
Fast travel to the "Unassuming Docks" location. In should be in the bottom left of the map.

OK, so I left off at level 50 in TVHM and was doing a Story Only playthrough. I'm part way through Pirate's Booty. Is doing the Story Only thing not necessary anymore with TVHM since UVHM exists?

Damn that Mimic enemy posing as a
treasure chest.
... I literally jumped out of my seat I was just in the zone. Did this happen to anyone else?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Is this supposed to be the last DLC of Borderlands 2? I barely played 15 mins of it and can already see i will love it. And would like to see more DLCs like this one since Borderlands 3 is still a mystery and probably wont be out until something like 2015.

Zertez

I would almost consider an Xbox one if gearbox made BL3 an exclusive.

Great series.
I dont think they would ever consider it being Xbone exclusive and doubtful 2k would sign off on it. Xbone is already going to have tons of fps games and I remember reading BL did really well on the PS3 because it did not have as many shooters as the 360 at the time. No idea if it true or not but PS3 and the PC both have healthy large communities and I dont see them leaving all that money on the table.

It would have to be a huge money hat to make up for lost game and dlc sales from the PS and PC. I have been surprised before, but I dont see BL being exclusive to 1 console after the first 2 were multi platform and sold very well. I can see maybe some timed dlc exclusive. They are already making a nice profit off the game with its current model, I dont think they would risk their one highly profitable franchise by pissing off half of it customer base. Pretty much every recent game not named Borderlands made by Gearbox have been diasters, it would be a huge gamble to make it for one platform.

Well DLC is listed as normal again, downloading now for free :)

its 1.77 gig on the 360.

Very strange that it could not ping it before, but at least its fixed now.

I think this DLC is the best Borderlands chapter so far. It feels way fresher and funnier than any of the earlier stuff, including both main games. And I really liked them and most of the previous DLC.
That's the way the dlc was for BL1, it was better and funnier than the game.

I just finished the dlc, ending was a bit sad, but in the right way. Executed just right. And that last reveal of the queen... LOL...

Top Bottom