• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

cthoaa

Quazar said:
So pretty interesting night in boxing on espn/showtime. Adamek and Banks fight started off rather slow. Felt like I was waiting for the inevitable, Adamek KO. Banks had a couple flush shots in the fight but seemed to be broken down by a couple rounds of body punches by Adamek. He just couldn't follow up with his shots and when he tried he got knocked the hell out.

Miranda really didn't have anything to go on against Lorenzo. Was very much like the main bout. lol

Glen Johnson took Judah out of rhythm before he even found it. Was great to watch. Anyone else tired of seeing Judahs family fight?

So Lorenzo and Abraham? Interesting.

And what's this about Adamek and Hopkins? And it's Hopkins wanting the fight? heh
Ugh! I thought ShoBox was tomorrow, opposite HBO's card. Adamek's crazy and awesome for defending so soon after the Cunningham fight. (December?)

I read about the Hopkins-Adamek thing from ESPN's chat earlier. Becoming a three-division world champion and three-division Ring champion is good, but fighting Dawson would be bigger and better still.

Sancho, Ca: Dan, any bat phone news that you got during your stay in H-town???

Dan Rafael: Well, not on the Bat Phone or Bat Email or Bat Text. But I did spend some time with Bernard Hopkins last night and he told me he wants to fight Adamek if he wins tonight. He likes the idea of winning the Ring title at cruiserweight.

Quazar

heh I see now why Hopkins wants the fight. Just sort of came out of nowhere to me I guess. We have a great night in Boxing tonight. Don't forget people 10:00 EST(HBO)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Man Diaz was trying to put the pressure on but Juan Manuel.... brilliant adjustments, found the uppercut and that opened up other stuff....

Quazar

lol good shit JMM. I had JMM ahead by 78-76. Sucks to see Chris John get robbed. I had that fight pegged as 117-112. O_O

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
I don't think that was a complete robbery, I had it like 115-113 for him.

I can buy a draw. Awesome fight though, too bad I had to go to work after that.

Kingpen

WOW! awesome fights tonight. Everything was great except for the Juarez/John draw ending...

I feel for Baby Bull, but Marquez used the same fight plan as he did in the first Pacquiao fight when he got blitzed for 3 knockdowns in the first round, but then fought a great fight the rest of the way to earn a draw. Diaz needs to learn to deal with adversity. Had he clinched in this fight a little bit, he might actually have made it to the end.

I would love to see Pacquiao Marquez, round 3. Pretty Boy is not coming out of retirement to fight Marquez... Man why did Morales and Barerra have to get old in their careers... we need to have those epic wars again!

cthoaa

I watched the main event from round three. It was sloppy but competitive and entertaining. The first half of round twelve was crazy. Alvarez could have put Rodriguez down for a draw on the scorecards or maybe even stopped Rodriguez outright, but he was either punched out or also hurt at the end.

Rodriguez has a good record and unfortunate exposure stemming from the Oscar Diaz fight. He'll be used by a better welterweight, either a guy looking for a tune-up or a young up-and-comer looking to step up in class. He toughed it out here, fighting through the injury and even scoring a knockdown with the bad hand, but his punch resistance was again shown to be poor.

Quazar

Yea, didn't really care for the fights tonight all that much. Final round got pretty crazy...lol

Kirkland will have a nice test tonight. :D

Quazar

Alex Anderson said:
God, this woman in the crowd will not stop yelling woooooooooooooooooo constantly.

haha

So tonight was um interesting. Ortiz shocked even himself IMO. Don't think he could of predicted what happened and how soon. And god damn I love Kirkland even though I know he will eventually be exploited. One thing to point out is his chin has seemed to get better. Shocking to me because I've seen him go down on much less! Is that an age factor or what?

cthoaa

I'll post some pics now and try to edit in some captions and thoughts on the event later.

I don't have much to say ATM since I feel a little sick because I don't do well in crowds, my eyes hurt because of the lights, and my head hurts because of the screaming lady. (She was told to leave, not because of her behavior, but because her companion was passed out and drooling on himself and the person next to him.) But I can safely say my ears were completely unaffected by the PA system and music -- the acoustics in that arena are just terrible!

EDIT:

-The ring looked small.

-There were a lot of young boxers on the undercard, most of them from the Golden Boy stable. I think a local fighter, Karim Mayfield, had a good fight against his Mexican opponent and GBP's heavyweight prospect Seth Mitchell at least came to fight. He got the night's best KO.

-I have no ability to discern weight divisions on sight. Mayfield, a welterweight, looked smaller to me than Guerrero, a featherweight. The heavyweights didn't look super big to me, but Boxrec says they were both 250+.

-Oscar's name was announced several times early on and it was roundly booed each time, prompting the ring announcer to say, "That's not very nice." When he initially came out, there was some applause but plenty of jeering to go with it.

-Guerrero was clearly the draw. The biggest reception was for his entrance and the biggest disappointment was the decision to stop the fight. It felt like people thought Guerrero was going to lose his belt after the headbutt; they seemed uneasy until it was announced that he was still champion.

-The Ortiz fight looked like it ended early, but I haven't seen replays.

vmsvo0.jpg

-After the Ortiz fight, DLH spent a significant amount of time with Arnoutis' corner. They weren't overly animated or anything, but they didn't agree with the stoppage.

9u3skp.jpg

16ixhyf.jpg

-Since the televised matches had run short to that point, DLH came down to greet some of his fighters, then went into the crowd and started to entertain and sign. Smiles and pictures all around, no booing.

-My cousin shook DLH's hand and talked with him real quick. Oscar asked him, "Pinoy?" (We're Filipino.) He said that it was nice that he came out and that he was sorry there weren't Filipino fighters to fill the card. My cousin said it was okay; he was there to see Ortiz. Then something came up about Pacquiao and my cousin that he likes Manny, but not that much. Oscar kinda smiled and said something like, "Yeah, me too."

52xmy1.jpg

-One of the biggest responses was for video of the Anne Wolfe KO from a few pages back.

-What was the controversial moment in the Kirkland-Julio fight? Did Kirkland hit on the break? I couldn't follow.

20jpaav.jpg

-I like Kirkland, but I've followed the Love Child longer. (Julio looks younger, but I didn't know he actually was, it feels like he's been around for so long.) It looked like the fight would end early, but Julio survived before mounting some respectable offense of his own. Kirkland took everything well and I definitely think he would have touched down on some of those shots earlier in his career. He still eats a lot of unnecessary punches, but I guess that's just going to happen with his style.

6f4dw4.jpg

-Lennox Lewis was absolutely charming. When he initially came out, people were unsure it was him because there were two or three black guys with dreads in suits and sunglasses that were just as big as him if not bigger. After the taping he drew a big crowd and held stage with Lederman, signing tickets, taking pictures, kissing babies. Everyone was telling him that he was missed and he seemed genuinely affected and appreciative.

-The screaming lady (I hope I'm talking about the same person) made people smile with her comments. "Get that body! ""Let your hands go!" "Right down the middle! WOOOO!" The HBO production crew noticed, clearly entertained. It's just that she wouldn't quit. People around her asked her to stop, but then she completely disarmed them with her smile and charm.

-I got a ringside seat the night before. I'm not sure what that meant for ticket sales; it seemed to be well-attended. Still, the seating didn't serve me at all. I had a good view of one corner, the timekeeper, the judges, photographers (a show onto themselves), print and internet media -- my attention was constantly drawn and I couldn't even follow what round it was, this despite the efforts of the ring card girls. To get the round number and clock, we had to look up and and a little back at the scoreboard. As if we were in the front row at the theatre and the screen was tens of feet higher. Also, the ring lights were murderous. I guess it's considered rude to wear sunglasses indoors, but if I had them, I would have put them on without hesitation.

-Other than those posted on the last candy swap, these where the first pictures I've taken in so many years. I just don't have ocassion to take pictures, but now I want to get a new camera and get good at it.

-I think I had an okay time but it's difficult to evaluate the in-ring. I'll try to find Kirkland-Julio on YouTube because it felt fun.

Quazar

cthoaa said:
I'll post some pics now and try to edit in some captions and thoughts on the event later.

I don't have much to say ATM since I feel a little sick because I don't do well in crowds, my eyes hurt because of the lights, and my head hurts because of the screaming lady. (She was told to leave, not because of her behavior, but because her companion was passed out and drooling on himself and the person next to him.) But I can safely say my ears were completely unaffected by the PA system and music -- the acoustics in that arena are just terrible!

]

lol at the lady and companions. Sounds like you had a shitty time. Looks like you had some very good seats. Didn't know you were going to the fight. How much were tickets?

cthoaa

I feel a little sick right now, but excited, too? I dunno; maybe later I'll think it was better than I thought.

The tickets were USD 200. I just clicked "Best Available", was offered those, saw they were floor tickets, and I bit. I visited some people in the arena and when I saw their views, I felt I made a mistake.

theBishop

Banned
Kirkland came out of that fight looking like a warrior. Even though Kirkland was mostly in control of the fight, Julio definitely landed some monster hooks that would've stopped a lesser fighter. That victory is going to open doors for him.

cthoaa

There was an article on HBO's site last week in which Kellerman compared Kirkland to Katsidis. He said both guys can absorb a loss early and not suffer from the one-and-done mentality because their success isn't necessarily the draw, but rather their "constant, naked aggression". Katsidis was KOed by Casa, but everyone still wanted to see him vs Diaz because they knew he'd still be Rocky, fighting tooth and nail while bleeding all over the place.

Kellerman may have just been bracing readers in case Julio did pull off the upset, but the comparison is apt. Unless he suffers an injury and/or drastically loses himself as Lacy did, Kirkland will grow his fanbase and continue to be backed by HBO. One of the things in his way: IMO there's a latino Calzaghe at 154 in Sergio Martinez, who also seems to have HBO's attention.

theBishop

Banned
cthoaa said:
There was an article on HBO's site last week in which Kellerman compared Kirkland to Katsidis. He said both guys can absorb a loss early and not suffer from the one-and-done mentality because their success isn't necessarily the draw, but rather their "constant, naked aggression". Katsidis was KOed by Casa, but everyone still wanted to see him vs Diaz because they knew he'd still be Rocky, fighting tooth and nail while bleeding all over the place.

Kellerman may have just been bracing readers in case Julio did pull off the upset, but the comparison is apt. Unless he suffers an injury and/or drastically loses himself as Lacy did, Kirkland will grow his fanbase and continue to be backed by HBO. One of the things in his way: IMO there's a latino Calzaghe at 154 in Sergio Martinez, who also seems to have HBO's attention.

In that vein, anyone else want to see Ali Funeka again? He was like Dhalsim in the beginning of that Campbell fight, pulling off Matrix-style maneuvers.

Too bad his cranium is made of tin foil.

cthoaa

theBishop said:
In that vein, anyone else want to see Ali Funeka again? He was like Dhalsim in the beginning of that Campbell fight, pulling off Matrix-style maneuvers.

Too bad his cranium is made of tin foil.
Funeka was good! He really settled in after the rough start and even though he wound up faltering late, I had him even in the end.

I think his profile was raised above some of the guys that will be in next month's "Lightweight Lightning" tournament. It's just unfortunate timing that he won't be ready to go for that event because I'd favor him over most of the participants.

DarienA said:
Pavlik vs. Mora? Are you f'n kidding me?

I hope this is a PPV so I have no excuse to pay/watch it.
Done deal? If so, Mora's done pretty well for himself.

The fight's not good, but hopefully this is just Top Rank being scared and wanting to protect their investment rather than Team Pavlik feeling less than confident and wanting it easy. Pavlik had a good streak of competition up to the end of last year when his "Last 5" were Miranda, Taylor, Taylor, Lockett (I freaking loved this guy), then Hopkins. The matchmaking for his last two fights has been a little less inspired. (Admittedly, he was taking care of a mandatory in one case.)

Something to take from this matchup: at least we will see if Kelly has learned (or if Loew has taught him) how to fight non-stationary targets. That was one of the things I hated about the Rubio fight: we all knew Pavlik would be fine against opponents that just stand there, ready to be hit. If nothing else, Mora will move.

Tom_Cody

Wow. Welterweight Paul Williams is fighting Winky Wright next month and the best Pavlik can do Sergio Mora? That's just embarrassing.

cthoaa

I like Zuniga, but I don't think he belonged there, esp. since he lost so one-sidedly to Denis Inkin. He's too crude to make an impact at the top of any division in which he's competed (he's been in three), but he serves as an awesome gatekeeper to prevent people like Oganoff from getting belts.

I think there will be some doubts about Bute until he either goes after the other champions or at least rematches Andrade. But realistically, if that fight were to happen again, I think Bute would manage to stave him off the full twelve, winning a very comfortable decision in the process and leaving people to wonder why he bothered.

Overseas fights today:

2gubqf8.jpg
2z8ra7r.jpg

Arthur Abraham defends his middleweight title against unbeaten American Lajuan Simon. He reported problems making weight as he was still 17 pounds over with as few as twelve days to go. Everything is a go for tonight but it's sounds like those big middleweight fights with Pavlik and Sturm have to be made soon if they're to be made at all.

On the same card, Lamon Brewster debuts as a Sauerland fighter; he'll fight a solid journeyman in Michael Sprott.

Nothing will be on US tv, but ARD is televising which typically means there will be a strong (and 100% legal) stream available online.

4jw17n.jpg

MAB's one of my all-time favorites. He's older and has obviously slowed, but he remains technically sound. Khan has great offensive skills, but his defense lapses and anything that lands seems to have an effect.

This will be Khan's second fight under the tutelage of Freddie Roach and the first with him in the corner. (Roach cornered Pacquiao for DLH on 12/6 as Khan was fighting Fagan.)

At the weigh-in (part 1, part 2) Khan's body shape continued to change from his most recent appearances as he looked smaller and less bulky in the chest and shoulders. Barrera, stepping on the scales first, was initially over and had to strip to make weight.

Barrera's last fight ended in a DQ against his opponent for an intentional headbutt that left a good-sized gash. Going by the old adage that has cuts healing one percent each day, it's not yet 100% and can be re-opened.

Nicky Cook-Roman Martinez on the undercard for Cook's 130-pound world title will be a good/great fight. Maccarinelli goes back to work in the cruiserweight division; USS Cunningham will be in attandance, watching.

The card is on Sky Box Office in the UK; Integrated Sports (???) will distribute an abbreviated three-fight PPV in the US.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Khan looked alright, wasn't the greatest of fights and Barrera couldn't really do much with the blood just pouring into his eye. Maccarinelli got knocked the fuck out though :lol

I watched the Bute fight and thought it was stopped way too early. The guy had his hands up protecting himself and even threw a couple punches but they still waived the fight. The announcers were incredibly biased towards bute to, it was pretty annoying.

cthoaa

Zee German broadcast of Abraham-Simon on ARD's site.

Maccarinelli-Afolabi was fun! After hearing the announcers talk about his background, I remembered Afolabi as a Wild Card Gym guy and Roach talking up sparring sessions between him and James Toney. A lot of the style rubbed off: he's real fun to watch. Up close and along the ropes, he was great and showed a calm demeanor, good upper-body movement, and tight punches. I am not crazy about his offense on the outside, though, as he swings real loose and gets caught off-balance. And I didn't like the way the UK announcers called or scored the fight: a lot of his subtle work was ignored.

The Khan-MAB fight didn't come off so well. The cut was bad and should have been called right away. Regardless, Khan's speed and reach advantage was clear from the start and Barrera was going to eat a lot of punches to get to his target.

Even though first blood was drawn differently, the fight played out a bit like DLH-JCC I, which was something I feared. (JCC bled in the first minute from a punch; MAB from a clash of heads.) Chavez Sr. used his re-opened cut as an excuse and parlayed that along with some disrespectful comments into a rematch with Oscar; I don't think Barrera will go the same route or get another fight with Khan.

Quazar

Thanks for link. I don't know if it's because I just got off work but that fight bored me.

And it seemed much closer than it was ruled.

cthoaa

BakedPigeon said:
I watched the Bute fight and thought it was stopped way too early. The guy had his hands up protecting himself and even threw a couple punches but they still waived the fight. The announcers were incredibly biased towards bute to, it was pretty annoying.
Just rewatched this on YouTube. I didn't think it was so bad on second viewing, but after thinking about it, I'm a bit more on your side.

Zuniga was initially put down by a body shot, not something upstairs. It was his stamina that had been compromised, not necessarily his mental faculties, so he should have been afforded every opportunity to regain his legs provided he could defend properly. Zuniga stumbled, taking awkward steps along the ropes before finally getting cornered -- I think the ref took it a sign that he was hurt as opposed to unsteady. As you mentioned he was covered up, and anything in the ending volley that landed wasn't turning his head or snapping it backwards.

justjohn said:
why is khan still getting world title shots, yet the guy who knocked him out has practically dissapeared?
There was a dispute (and I think a lawsuit) over who owns promotional rights to Prescott which would delayed his ability to secure a fight. Prescott went to the UK with his own representation, but then Frank Warren claimed he became Prescott's promoter because of verbiage in the contract that was signed for the fight vs Khan.

I don't know how the situation resolved itself, but while Prescott had a lone fight on ESPN Friday Night Fights, Khan's been in two PPVs -- one with Marco Antonio Barrera -- and now a rematch may be on the table.

cthoaa

Today:

xkqayq.jpg

R.Cordoba (c, 34-1-2, 21 KOs) vs B.Dunne (27-1-0, 14 KOs) - WBA superbantamweight title

Andy Murray and Andy Lee are on the undercard. RTE televises and streams these fights worldwide. The start time is GMT so... 5PM ET/2PM PT?

21:15 Pro Box Live - Live boxing action. Irish Bernard Dunne fights Panama's Ricardo 'Maestrito' Cordoba for the WBA Super Bantamweight title at The O2 in Dublin. Presented by Darragh Maloney

351u0xw.jpg

V.Klitschko (c, 36-2-0, 35 KOs) vs J.C.Gomez (44-1-0, 35 KOs) - WBC heavyweight title

Originally advertised to be shown on ESPN proper, it's since been moved to ESPN Classic and 360. I guess the live showing is at 6PM ET/3PM PT and the replay will be on the Deuce at 7PM ET/4PM PT.

Not sure what else (if anything) is going to be shown but Tony Thompson returns to ring after his KO loss to Wlad. Chris Byrd is also on the undercard, debuting at cruiserweight after that disastrous fight at light-heavy last year.

24175lx.jpg

R.Jones (52-5-0, 38 KOs) vs O.Sheika (27-8-0, 18 KOs)
BJ Flores (22-0-1, 14 KOs) vs J.L.Herrera (16-5-0, 16 KOs)

Roy Jones' bout with Omar Sheika headlines a mixed martial arts/boxing PPV that his company, Square Ring, is promoting. The fight between cruiserweights BJ Flores and Jose Luis Herrera should be good.

Top Rank is putting on a card at the Playboy Mansion that will be televised by Azteca America. Karmazin is a wierd name to see there, but he'll be fighting Antwon Echols. The best fight will probably be Espino-Garcia.

cthoaa

Quazar said:
hmmm weird stoppage but than again I was watching a fuzzy stream. But Roy Jones was winning with ease. Not unexpected.
Just watched this. The stoppage was pretty bad. Sheika was in for a long night, but I don't think he deserved the hook at that point.

Jones looked like he was having fun, though. The crowd obviously loved it. The result and response will probably encourage him to fight on, but hopefully it doesn't delude him into thinking he can still compete at high levels. Maybe he can take Square Ring on tour and permanently match himself with Sheika -- it'd be like the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals.
Neo C. said:
Seems like the Klitschko brothers can take all championship titles in a foreseeable future.
Either Klitschko beats Valuev, but I hope it's Vitali. It wouldn't be a pretty fight either way, but I think Vitali would be the one to go for a finish.

cthoaa

24o3602.jpg

Boxing: Dunne's World Title Fight (RTE)

JMM-Diaz, Canchila-Segura II, and now Cordoba-Dunne should be in the running for FOTY when awards season rolls around.

The other fight on this card that I was interested in was Andy Lee's. Steward's been hyping him sooo much, but I don't really see the improvement between appearances, on defense especially. He's really a likeable guy, though. Much like Duddy.

Quazar

^^That fight was good.

Chambers and Peter was really uneventful. I want to cheer for Chambers, but he just makes it impossible it seems. Will be fun watching how that 19 year old progresses. Can't remember his name.

Quazar

Damn Hearns got rocked. From a supposed non-puncher.(Yorgey) Dirrell looked good against Findley. Findley just didn't do anything after his nose was supposedly broke.

Super Middleweight division is getting really fun.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hatton says Pacquiao's win over De La Hoya a fluke. Here comes the pre-fight smack talk!

Ricky Hatton thinks Manny Pacquiao's big win over Oscar De La Hoya in December was a fluke. Hatton (45-1, 32 KOs) is counting on beating the Filipino star on May 2 in Las Vegas.

"Any win against Oscar is a magnificent one. Is that the Oscar De La Hoya we have come to love? I don't think so," Hatton said. "And only Oscar can say what happened on the scales. He looked a shell of the Oscar we know. I don't think it was hard to beat Oscar that night."

Pacquiao (48-3-2) and Hatton were at a red carpet event at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood to promote the junior welterweight title fight for the first and only time in the U.S. Actor Mickey Rourke walked the red carpet, as did UCLA men's basketball coach Ben Howland and former NFL linebacker Willie McGinest. Pacquiao wants the IBO title, which belongs to Hatton.

But Hatton thinks he will have a leg up against one of the sport's best pound-for-pound fighters. "A lot of people are seeing it as size versus speed and a lot of people thought Paulie Malignaggi would outspeed me and that wasn't the case and that was only after seven weeks with my new training team," Hatton said.

"We're even quicker again. If you could see how fast I'm performing, there's not that big a gap there. Ultimately I think size will play a big factor. He has dangers in other areas, like his speed and footwork but I'm boxing a lot cuter than I was a few years ago."

Pacquiao is known for his speed. But he could be fighting his biggest opponent in Hatton. Pacquiao was fighting in the super featherweight division last March and weighed 129 pounds. He moved up to welterweight to fight De La Hoya, who lost weight for the matchup. De La Hoya didn't come out of his corner after the eighth round. Hatton suggested that De La Hoya tried to make weight too early.

"That's what people believe. Maybe they were rooting for Oscar and maybe they were fans of Oscar," Pacquiao said. "It's hard to make reasons or alibis after the fight. It's not good."

Pacquiao told reporters he weighs 148 pounds. He is training with Freddie Roach in Hollywood and said camp was going well. Hatton, who is training in Las Vegas, said he was feeling good at 150.

"We started training camp earlier, started sparring earlier, started running earlier. It's just because of the size of the fight. It's a fight I massively believe I can win. A boxer can't get any higher if he's the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world, so I need to just go about me business more so than ever."

cthoaa

Tonight:

apicmf.jpg

K.Holt (c, 25-2-0, 13 KOs) vs T.Bradley (c, 23-0-0, 11 KOs) - WBO and WBC light welterweight title

In Montreal. It's not quite SRL-Duran, but okay.

2qv5elk.jpg

E.Valero (24-0-0, 24 KOs) vs A.Pitalua (46-3-0, 40 KOs) - vacant WBC lightweight title
M.Katsidis (24-2-0, 20KOs) vs J.Chavez (44-4-0, 30 KOs)
Jul.Diaz (36-4-0 KOs, 26 KOs) vs R.Reyes (30-4-2, 19 KOs)
C.Hernandez (43-7-1, 24 KOs) vs V.Escobedo (19-1-0, 12 KOs)

HBO's first PPV this year... sorta. I think this will be similar to Casamayor-JMM where Golden Boy produces (and AC Slater announces) while HBO only distributes.

Not that I can disagree with JMM-Diaz being off PPV, but it would have been more conventional if "Lightweight Lightning" came before "Supremacy" and was on regular HBO as a precursor to and advertisement for the bigger lightweight fight.

Injuries have reduced lots of the name value as Casamayor (lower back) and Jorge Barrios (inner ear) pulled out. Their replacements are younger and a bit fresher: Rolando Reyes' 30 years to Casa's 37, and Vincente Escobedo's 27 to Barrios' 32.

Katsidis' fight should be exciting (per always), and the main event WILL end in a KO, but I think I'd rather see Holt-Bradley's unfication bout on Showtime. But if they continue with this format and can fit in non-participating lightweights while advancing tonight's winners, round 2 will be great. Golden Boy has Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Barrios, and maybe Santa Cruz in waiting. (I imagine JMM will have bigger, better things to do.) Out-of-stable lightweights could include Romanoff, a Peterson brother, Prescott, Khan, or Funeka. Maybe Guzman? Maybe MAB?

Quazar

That PPV was great. Now for Bradley fight.

*Andrade is boring

edit: Wow @ Holt. He got stuck in counter punch mode after that first KO. What a shame cause he could of had that fight if he just fucking jabbed!

Top Bottom