• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

broz0rs

My current leveled guys with SBB are Seraph Azael, Master Assassin Kuda, and Ruin Goddess Zellha. Pretty good lineup?

They are all very good, but only Kuda would be in a list of top units. I personally think Azael is highly underrated and he's been so incredibly useful in my arena team. I also used Zellha in my Maxwell team.

Rajack

They are all very good, but only Kuda would be in a list of top units. I personally think Azael is highly underrated and he's been so incredibly useful in my arena team. I also used Zellha in my Maxwell team.

Azael's and Kuda's supers are just pure destruction incarnate. every time one fires off in arena its an instant win for me. I'm still not in a position to get Maxwell and my luck getting Zelnite has been shit. I just got my 3rd Azael and my 5th Vishra.

TimeKillr

Ha! My 2nd Mifune, I'm so giddy, go to look at typing..

Guardian.

Meanwhile I got 2 Larios, one Anima and one Breaker. So......

I just want either an Anima or Breaker Mifune, sheesh.

desverger

I think I've got everything I'm gonna get out of Frontier Hunter :p

Rank 79k or something, I get a few more thousand rank ups when I run End stage one time but there's no way I'm reaching 50k+ with this rate. Terminus is a bit out of my league sadly.

That's okay though, got a ton of stuff from the point rewards!

Gonna stop being lazy and evolve both Elza and Orna today, I'll have a few 6* units to cycle around at least.

Also, I pulled a Breaker Lario from the honor summon last week, but sold him away thinking he was just some scrub :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, these 1/2 stam evo dungeons are AWESOME. Pumpress Semira is done. I will have Executioner Shida in like, 10 minutes...After that, I'll gather mats for Death God Shida and be done with him. Even thought they're not top tier anymore, I'll also get Alice and Lemia finished to their 6* in a day or two.

Corgi

Banned
Man, these 1/2 stam evo dungeons are AWESOME. Pumpress Semira is done. I will have Executioner Shida in like, 10 minutes...After that, I'll gather mats for Death God Shida and be done with him. Even thought they're not top tier anymore, I'll also get Alice and Lemia finished to their 6* in a day or two.
surprised you have the zel to do all that!

Kreed

After you finish Shida, you may want to attempt to farm Mifune and Lario, in addition to working on Weiss for their 6 star forms.

Kreed

Since coming back, my weekends have been non-stop zel farming. :)

E: Where can I get Mifune and Lario?

Besides Honor Summon, Lario and Mifune can be farmed in St. Lamia, Cordelica, Lizeria, and Vriksha in quest mode.

For Lario, in St. Lamia he can be found in the Blood Forest (The World Tree, Discord of the Earth), in Cordelica he can be found in the Lomass Forest (The Moonlit Fortress) and in Lizeria he is in The Impassable Marshland (Beings from the Bush).

For Mifune in Cordelica go to the Lomass Forest (Labyrinth of Trees), in St. Lamia the Cave of Malice (The Death-beckoning Devil, Dwelling of the Souls) and in Lizeria the Black Bridge (Demon Sword's Flash).

Both units can be obtained in Vriksha, Adan's Tower (Narrow Stairs). Because of Zurg's drop rate being increased, this is actually a good place to get them if you have access. Otherwise drop rate wise Lizeria is the best choice since they always appear as bosses in the Lizeria stages, whereas in Cordelica and St. Lamia, they randomly appear as enemies and may or may not drop even when they appear.

chrono01

Wow, five Summon Tickets +45 Magic Gems, and not a single Len. I did get three Rin, though. :/

I know, he's not amazing, but I wanted him to complete my set. I aalready have Miku, Luka and Rin. I just wanted Len, but the game would not give me him.

I did get:

Anima Elza
Anima Mariudeth
Breaker Belfura
Breaker Priscilla

I guess it could be worse. Still...

desverger

Wow, five Summon Tickets +465 Magic Gems, and not a single Len. I did get three Rin, though. :/

I know, he's not amazing, but I wanted him to complete my set. I aalready have Miku, Luka and Rin. I just wanted Len, but the game would not give me him.

I did get:

Anima Elza
Anima Mariudeth
Breaker Belfura
Breaker Priscilla

I guess it could be worse. Still...

Wow, that sounds like a pretty bad rate. You did 98 pulls and got 3 actual event summons, so that means the rate is around 3% :/

That really sucks, I feel for you!

Is it just me or have these event summons gone pretty stingy lately?

chrono01

Wow, that sounds like a pretty bad rate. You did 98 pulls and got 3 actual event summons, so that means the rate is around 3% :/

Is it just me or have these event summons gone pretty stingy lately?
Sorry, it was a typo. I did five Summon Tickets and used 45 Magic Gems. Not sure how the 8 snuck in there. >_<

desverger

Sorry, it was a typo. I did five Summon Tickets and used 45 Magic Gems. Not sure how the 8 snuck in there. >_<

Lol, okay. Yeah, I see - doesn't sound like such a bad rate then :p

Still, sucks when you can't get the unit you want. Lucca and Zelnite are still avoiding me as well.

Actual math is like 20% rate then, from that small sample size.

chrono01

Still, sucks when you can't get the unit you want. Lucca and Zelnite are still avoiding me as well.

Yeah, it's not terribly bad. I wish one of the Rin I pulled was Len, though. I didn't even need her [I already had one]. That makes four total, so I'm not sure what I'll do with them.

Are the two Miku characters worth it?
They're not amazing, although Len could make a great Arena unit. I wanted them mostly for my collection.

Corgi

Banned
dont know. they seem real bad compare to the newer batches.

Len is good for arena... but so is pretty much most units now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
While her typing is not ideal, she's still my current best unit! Pretty happy with my progress over the past 2 weeks. Rank 47 -> 77 and a couple of 6* units. :)

OViN5n6.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got a gem for completion and said fuck it. Rin (B). Alright, cool. Guess I'll farm her evo mats, haha.

E: Only need 1 Thunder Tone. So that's good. Quick couple of runs should take care of that.

broz0rs

Len now has a 30 hit BB on all targets with Atk buff, but a 40 hit SINGLE target SBB with a debuff. Probably best to keep him at BB9 and be a monster at Arena.

Rajack

Tried again with the rare summon. Got Lucina instead of anything genuinely useful. Fuck.

Is Lucca really all that and a bag of chips? I have one laying around, and he's actually my third summon of him.

desverger

Is Lucca really all that and a bag of chips? I have one laying around, and he's actually my third summon of him.

His added elements are quite good, I could make an awesome FH squad with Orna, Lucca, Yujeh + something else and Ultor lead. That'd basically cover all the elements for weak attacks.

I still can, but it takes the whole squad. Instead of Lucca I have Lucina (adds earth) and Darvan (adds water). I suppose Lucca is their baby :p

edit: What the heck, my login rarity bar just dropped to 1, even though I have 93/93 consecutive logins :S

From 15 million zel down to 7. I feel poor haha. Evolved a bunch of units to 6.
Ziz batch is coming out soon. I still got Legion from way back. Time to finally evolve him.

Corgi

Banned
cardes is on feb 2.

thinking of 2 squading with...

tridon lead
darvanshel
rowgen
rowgen
Ulkina
zelnite friend

zelnite lead
shera
semira
elza or maxwell
ulkina
tridon friend

wonder how this will turn out.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is that a temporary thing or is it in for good? My squad is coming together, but not quite ready for that super hard content yet.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
trials are permanent things. You probably could take on Karl.

Aight, good to hear.

Any assistance on what to work on and where to go with my current units? I did 6 pulls during the Rin/Len event (got them both which is cool I guess).

Current units

My current team is Zelban +Alma/Semira/Lorand/Elimo paired with another penta booster. This has proven MUCH more effective in Arena, too.

Corgi

Banned
Aight, good to hear.

Any assistance on what to work on and where to go with my current units? I did 6 pulls during the Rin/Len event (got them both which is cool I guess).

Current units

My current team is Zelban +Alma/Semira/Lorand/Elimo paired with another penta booster. This has proven MUCH more effective in Arena, too.
Get that shida to 6!!!

Kreed

Which one? Or does really matter that much?

Executioner Shida. And I may be wrong, but I can't think of many scenarios where you're going to need or want two 6 star Shida's on a team. Shida's 6 star Super Brave Burst move adds all 6 element attack buffs in addition to filling everyone else's BB gauge by 10 crystals. This move is extremely useful in events like Frontier Hunter where you get bonus points for hurting enemies with attacks they are weak against, in addition to dungeons where there are multiple enemy types.

The problem with this move is that it's not an attack, and once the buff has been applied once, you don't need it for 3 turns. His normal BB move is a 24 hit attack, but you've got other units that do more hits with their Super Brave Bursts like Len (40 hits) and Douglas (30), so I wouldn't use a second Shida in their spots.

Corgi

Banned
pretty much. Shida does have one of the best BB though with respectable hit count.

His general playstyle is SBB, BB, BB, SBB, BB, BB etc.

broz0rs

Anima is always best for every unit, even healers imo. After that I like Breaker, Lord/Guardian, and I won't raise Oracle units unless I have to (my Lily Mattah is Oracle)

Top Bottom