• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Althane

Given that I have all the starters now, I should probably look into trying to get some MEcha God Totems. Just not sure how to build to fight 'em, or if I even have a team that could take them on. The peeps I DO have (and leveling/evolving is relatively easy, so I'm not going to worry if they're 6*):

Fire:
Ultor
Lancia
Vargas
Zegar
Freya (just picked her up!)
Farlon
Dark Arts Dia

Water:
Selena
Zephu
Siren
Phee
Polar angel Tiara
Axe God Mariudeth

Earth:
Lance
Gaia Bow Lario
Ophelia
Darvan
Nalmika
Jewel Floret Rosetta
Alpha Tree Altri

Lightning:
Weiss
Eze
Bolt Knight Amy Amy
Inventor Elulu
Sky Angel Kushra
Mech Arms Grybe
Sage Bran

Light:
Brave God Hogar
Atro
Luna
Horseman Sodis
Light Blade alyut
Seraph Azazel

Dark:
Iron Magress
Mifune
Death God Shida
Tyrant Lilly Matah
Pumpress Semira
Zephyr
Heartless Hdaron (and I have the mats to 6* him, just not sure what to do with him)

Anyone able to give me some teambuilding advice, either for the Mecha Gods or just in general? Kinda just blundering through things with Altri, Ultor, Amy, Shida, and Hogar.

Summoned 6 times:
4 star: 2 Lunaris, 1 Ranma, 1 Golem, 1 Zelnite
5 star: 1 Vanberk

Giftbox gave me 1 Jack Frost.

Rates seem to be meh. Will waste more gems tomorrow.

Did 2 summons:

Arus (L)
Elza (G)

At least I can replace my Arus (G) and Elza is another bb fodder. I hear Raid is unstable for killing bosses. Yeah, gonna wait until they fixed that. At least I got one of the rate up units. >_>

garath

Only thing I'd really be interested in is Rigness or Rosetta. I'll wait until the next group or two. I have a summon ticket somehow and 5 gems. Not many pulls but we'll see.

Shouta

Spent like 20 gems and 2 free summon tickets. Got Kuhla and a Shera from the free unit thing when I wanted Kira or Zel, lol oh well.

Given that I have all the starters now, I should probably look into trying to get some MEcha God Totems. Just not sure how to build to fight 'em, or if I even have a team that could take them on. The peeps I DO have (and leveling/evolving is relatively easy, so I'm not going to worry if they're 6*):

Fire:
Ultor
Lancia
Vargas
Zegar
Freya (just picked her up!)
Farlon
Dark Arts Dia

Water:
Selena
Zephu
Siren
Phee
Polar angel Tiara
Axe God Mariudeth

Earth:
Lance
Gaia Bow Lario
Ophelia
Darvan
Nalmika
Jewel Floret Rosetta
Alpha Tree Altri

Lightning:
Weiss
Eze
Bolt Knight Amy Amy
Inventor Elulu
Sky Angel Kushra
Mech Arms Grybe
Sage Bran

Light:
Brave God Hogar
Atro
Luna
Horseman Sodis
Light Blade alyut
Seraph Azazel

Dark:
Iron Magress
Mifune
Death God Shida
Tyrant Lilly Matah
Pumpress Semira
Zephyr
Heartless Hdaron (and I have the mats to 6* him, just not sure what to do with him)

Anyone able to give me some teambuilding advice, either for the Mecha Gods or just in general? Kinda just blundering through things with Altri, Ultor, Amy, Shida, and Hogar.
For Mech Gods, I would just recommend a strong mono team against the element of the totem you're fighting, maybe with a Lilly friend for BC generation. If you don't have a healer strong against the element of the totem, I would just bring Altri. For Light and Dark mech gods, just bring your strongest non-light/dark mono-element team.

MicH

Decided to buy some gems and do some pulls for the first time in forever. Here are my results:

4* Phoenix Knight Arus (Anima) - already got an untrained Guardian, but this is still neat!
5* Piecering Tazer (Lord)
5* Piecering Tazer (Breaker)
5* Noble Thief Zelnite (Lord)
4* Green Dragon Vael (Breaker)
4* Lead Engineer Garnan (Anima)
5* Thunder Sentry Shera (Lord)
4* Holy Treasures Yujeh (Breaker)
4* Goth Kikuri (Lord) - Already got a maxed out 6* Oracle, but Lord is probably the better typing so I might train her up

Free unit: 5* Thorned Tora (Lord)

Overall I'm pretty happy with the pulls. As I understand it Shera and Zelnite are probably my best pulls so I'll definitely train them up, but I would love any suggestions regarding those as well as the rest. I just need two more gems to pull a 10th unit and get my 2nd free unit :)

Raika

Summoned once and got Arus (G). Ain't even mad, maybe except for the typing though because for some reason most of my rare summon units are G... GIVE ME MY ATK ;~;

That's all for day 1, will summon more on the other days. Doing only 5 summons total.

Finally beat him on my 5th try. This trial was hard, double HP leaders are a must. I don't ever want to do this again.

qg1sTtdl.png
le5IA7dl.png

So i decided to make a few pulls. This is what i got.

1. War demon Vishra 4* Lord
2. Twin flash rickel 4* Oracle
3. Princess Lidith 3* Lord
4. Pugilist Dilma 4* Breaker
5. Blade storm Sefia 4* Oracle

How did i do, anything considered great?

Finally beat him on my 5th try. This trial was hard, double HP leaders are a must. I don't ever want to do this again.

qg1sTtdl.png
le5IA7dl.png
Congrats. I heard that trial is a freaking huge pain in the ass.

Been noticing everyone is using Selena in Raids. Might as well bring mine too. Now with a Rosetta friend, I got one of every element covered. Don't need Shida anymore.

Raika

Final tally:

Arus (G)
5* Jack Frost (L, also goddammit rainbow gate troll)
Carrol (G)
Rosetta (B)
Rosetta (B, back to back what the hell)

Free mail unit:
Elmedia (B)

What am I supposed to do with 2 Rosettas seriously. :/

lordcyno

First time pulling since Shera's batch and got a pretty good haul with 3 rainbow gates in a row and a Kira in my mail

Rowgen (A)
Farlon (A)
Jack (O)
Feeva (O) 5*
Tora (B) 5*
Rosetta (G) 5*
Rowgen (A)
Michele (L)
Vanberk (L)
Rowgen(G)

Mail
Ciara
Kira

So i decided to make a few pulls. This is what i got.

1. War demon Vishra 4* Lord
2. Twin flash rickel 4* Oracle
3. Princess Lidith 3* Lord
4. Pugilist Dilma 4* Breaker
5. Blade storm Sefia 4* Oracle

How did i do, anything considered great?

Honest truth, those are bad pulls from very old units. The only redeeming pull was Sefia and she's an oracle. I have a 7* oracle Sefia and her HP barely hits 6k HP before imping, but she does hit like a mack truck though.

Congrats. I heard that trial is a freaking huge pain in the ass.

Been noticing everyone is using Selena in Raids. Might as well bring mine too. Now with a Rosetta friend, I got one of every element covered. Don't need Shida anymore.

I don't take my Selena to raids. Only because I would rather take a harder hitting unit, but if you have trouble maintaining your HP than her HoT is one of the best in the game.

What am I supposed to do with 2 Rosettas seriously. :/

If global ever decides to release grand quests she would make an excellent leader for a 2nd/3rd/4th team

You should run the elemental totems vortex if you want dark and lights because you get two opportunities to encounter them per run for 30 energy instead of one encounter for 50 energy.

It's 50 energy for one high chance vs. 30 energy for two very low chances.

I have always had better luck with Miracle Totems.

Kitoro

Did 5 pulls today hoping for Feeva, and got Feeva (G) as my fifth and Fang as my freebie. The rest were lame, but I can't complain!

Honest truth, those are bad pulls from very old units. The only redeeming pull was Sefia and she's an oracle. I have a 7* oracle Sefia and her HP barely hits 6k HP before imping, but she does hit like a mack truck though.

Ah the sucks, thanks for your input i will try harder to be lucky in the future. :)

This game is making me despair of ever getting seven star. Used up almost all my gems and have gotten nothing but six stars. I will summon one more time tomorrow and then I'm just going to hold the rest of my gems.

I have two accounts, my tablet account which used to spend money a long time ago and my phone account which is totally free other than that 30 gems for 4$ thing.

I had 100 gems saved up on my main account, and tried to summon some of Kira's batch the last few days. All those summons? Nothing.

My phone? Summoned 3 times on random days and got Kira and Tora.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

MicH

I've managed to pull Alpha, Razer and Tora from that batch. I've saved up some gems for the Kanon rate up as I really want him. My thunder selection is severely lacking

garath

Ugh. Despite logging in yesterday, my rarity bar has reset today. Granted I didn't play at all yesterday other than logging in once, that's still really disappointing :(

I did a few summons as well and got a dupe Melchio (G) and Lucina (A). Meh.

MicH

Alright, did 10 pulls hoping to get Kanon, Feeva or Kira. I am super stoked about what I got :D

1. 4* Lord Kuda
2. 4* Anima Arus (third dupe, second Anima)
3. 4* Guardian Iidor (dupe)
4. 5* Anima Kanon (SO STOKED!)
5. 4* Breaker Dilma

Gift box: 5* Anima Belfura

6. 4* Lord Ophelia
7. 4* Guardian Kuhla (third dupe ugh)
8. 4* Guardian Raydn
9. 4* Oracle Sefia (already have a 6* Guardian)
10. 5* Breaker Darvanshel

Gift box: 4* Breaker Kushra (dupe, but better typing)

I almost wanted to keep going hoping to get Feeva or Kira, but the odds are too low for those. I already got everything I wanted from this batch :D SO happy about getting Kanon!

broz0rs

I have two accounts, my tablet account which used to spend money a long time ago and my phone account which is totally free other than that 30 gems for 4$ thing.

I had 100 gems saved up on my main account, and tried to summon some of Kira's batch the last few days. All those summons? Nothing.

My phone? Summoned 3 times on random days and got Kira and Tora.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

That happened to me when I played Puzzle & Dragons. I had all these crappy units on my main account, which I probably spent $200 on gems, and top tier units on my F2P account. I quit that game just because of the outcomes. When I started playing BF, I made sure to have just one account so I won't be so salty if my secondary account had better units.

MicH

This game man... When I was starving for dark totems I couldn't get a single one in 15 totem runs. Now that I have plenty but need the other totems they swarm me

MicH

Used the rest of my gems on the summons (3 gems per summon is too good to give up!). Got another Kanon (Breaker, already have Anima) and a Guardian Diana. Pretty happy. Also got some new units which I'm really happy about (though two more Shera, really? I now have four)

Raika

Did 13 summons because I was in a YOLO mood. Overall pretty meh results.

Semira (B)
5* Rickel (B, rainbow troll sigh)
Eve (L)
Arus (G, dupe what do I do with two G Arus pls)
Iidor (G)
Andaria (L, dupe with same typing again gawd)
Lucca (O, WHY ORACLE OH WHY)
Eva (O, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME)
5* Ophelia (O, RNG GODS I BEG YOU)
Belfura (A)
Fiora (G)
Elmedia (O, already have a B one...)
Narza (G, FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN USE)

Probably shouldn't have done so many summons but that 3 gem thing messed with my head. Still have 28 gems leftover that I'll save for an actual rate up. :/

broz0rs

A week ago I blew 60 gems and 3 tickets trying to get Feeva and got no 7* units. Don't think I ever been so salty with this game before like that.

This time with just two rolls, I get a dupe Dilma and an Anima fucking Colt. Wow

Did 4 summons:

Vanberk (B)
Zelnite (A)
Arus (G)
Rowgen (G)

Hmm, all dupes haha. Well, my 3rd Zelnite, 2nd anima one. Already have an Arus (L), Rowgen (L) and Vanberk (L). Debating if I should keep Vanberk at all.

My summons for JP rate ups:

489pazH.png

ciDGngk.png

Wanted: Diana, Ivris, Ogul, Aaron, Raga.
Dupes: Memetes, Ramna, Emeldia, GX, Gravion, Elimo, Lilly, Lucina, Garnan

I didn't do that bad considering I have 4 to 5 out of 6 units from every batch up to Feeva's group. Not a single oracle and 2 guardians out of all the pulls. Really wanted Raga though......

Any info on what abilities the Claire batch has?

Scroll down to Claire's batch.

http://appinvasion.com/threads/edea-loch-alice-☆7-and-recent-units-info.262275/

Shouta

Shouta

Did 10 pulls since it's 3 gems a pull:

Arus (Guardian)
Claire (Oracle)
Semira (Breaker)
Zelnite (Breaker)
Mariudeth (Oracle)
Alice (Anima)
Lancia (Guardian)
Elmedia (Breaker)
Garnan (Anima)
Kira (Oracle)

Got my Zelnite finally! Got Claire from the new batch, then Arus and Kira. =O

Still got 8 more pulls left too if I want to do it again next week or wait, lol

Pulled Quaid, Diana, and Fadahl.

I think I'll make Quaid my Arena lead once I get 7*.

Diana looks like a Zelnite replacement.

Dunno what to do with Fadahl.

Still don't have any in the Kira line on my primary.

EDIT: Quaid is even more ridiculous as an Arena lead than I imagined. I was using Zerg, and now with Quaid I get the same damage boost, and have full SBB on my entire party for round 2, every time (using Selena, Maxwell, Orna, Quaid, and Elza). Just crazy.

broz0rs

Pulled Quaid, Diana, and Fadahl.

I think I'll make Quaid my Arena lead once I get 7*.

Diana looks like a Zelnite replacement.

Diana is a Lily Matah replacement but just way better because her sbb attacks and has lily/zelnite bb filling properties. I believe she's the most sought after character in this batch.

Primus

Decided I didn't have enough salt in my life, so I spent some cash on the 24-pack of gems to get 8 more pulls.

4* Vishra (Breaker)
4* Jack (Guardian) - Really? Really? Sigh.
4* Tiara (Anima) - Dupe. And already maxed too.
4* Alyut (Guardian)
4* Rina (Anima)
4* Farlon (Lord)
4* Rowgen (Breaker) - Another dupe, another max.

and finally, another damn Zellha. Yup, now I'm super salty. Shit units all the way down.

EDIT: Actually sold all 8 out of spite. That'll teach you, RNGesus!

chrono01

I would summon, but I'm sitting on three Summon Tickets and I don't want to use those first when it only technically costs three Gems. :/

Decided I didn't have enough salt in my life, so I spent some cash on the 24-pack of gems to get 8 more pulls.

4* Vishra (Breaker)
4* Jack (Guardian) - Really? Really? Sigh.
4* Tiara (Anima) - Dupe. And already maxed too.
4* Alyut (Guardian)
4* Rina (Anima)
4* Farlon (Lord)
4* Rowgen (Breaker) - Another dupe, another max.

and finally, another damn Zellha. Yup, now I'm super salty. Shit units all the way down.

EDIT: Actually sold all 8 out of spite. That'll teach you, RNGesus!

I didn't know there was a rate up for the 12 guardians!

Anyway I pulled twice and got darvanshel and fiora. I got a second mitigator but sadly am still seven-starless. Also grinding honor through 50 friends is such a pain in the ass.

Top Bottom