• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

I managed to get a Feeva from that BB rate up and was going to evolve her to her 6 star form today, when I realized I didn't farm a dragon mimic :( Now I'm grinding quests for dragon mimics.

MicH

I managed to get a Feeva from that BB rate up and was going to evolve her to her 6 star form today, when I realized I didn't farm a dragon mimic :( Now I'm grinding quests for dragon mimics.
Changing the World is a pretty good spot - I seem to get a lot there plus you can get totems there too

RIP all my gems. In exchange I now own Ronel, Quaid, Lucina, and Elmedia. Not going to be summoning for a while.

nice pulls.

Ronel is great if you don't have feeva or want a mix of HP/immunity/BC lead

Quaid is great for everything really.

Lucina is super meh but elm is okay for a 6*. She might have a 7* but nobody knows.

Finally beat Seria's EX trial. My squad setup was:

Griel (A) (Leader) Buffer Jewel + Heresy Orb
Selena (A) Lexida + Heavenly Bud
Shera (A) Malice Jewel + Thief Cloak
Eliza (A) Malice Jewel
Kikuri (A) Scarlet Pin + Virtue Stone
Raaga (B) (Friend) Buffer Jewel + Heavenly Bud

Seria's Crimson Resonance screwed me over. That attack down extended the fight by 3 turns. By the time I killed Seria, Vargas finally did his overdrive. He was cursed the majority of the time until my Kikuri got owned by Seria's massive bb attack. The rest of my squad died pretty quick once my Shera fell and I was out of revives. Selena and Eliza pulled their weight for the squad.

So for this coming Frontier Hunter, I heard Shida isn't as good here because the Themis at the end of Terminus OTKs him. So should I brave burst my Aneil?

Hey, im posting for my brother who plays this game, hes looking for someone who has a "rowgen guardian cloak + stealth robe" or something. Does anyone here have that, that will be able to help?

I dont play the game so im not really sure what he means exactly, but reply here or PM me if you can help him out.

IGN: DoubleEh
ID: 5496062665
Account lv: 198
Leaders: Maxed sphered and imp'd : Zelnite Maxwell Rosseta Ultor Tridon Elimo dravenshel

MicH

The game is pretty damn broken right now. Anytime I select a quest the game crashes. Annoying.

Also looks like we're getting the Edward 7* and Ruby batches soon. And Grand Quest in a week! And Frontier Hunter tonight, I believe

Kreed

So for this coming Frontier Hunter, I heard Shida isn't as good here because the Themis at the end of Terminus OTKs him. So should I brave burst my Aneil?

Haven't started Terminus yet but this is disappointing. I'm assuming you can just kill her in one turn or use a revive but why punish players for using a particular Rare Summon unit?

MicH

I got completely burnt out by FH last season so I decided to finally put together a team that can auto battle Terminus. I've only run it once which netted me 1.75 million points. Pretty decent for an auto battle squad. This is what I'm using:

Quaid (leader)
Ardin
Exwhel
Feeva
Aaron
Raaga / Rosetta / Feeva friend

Pop four fujins on Quaid, Ardin, Aaron and Feeva first turn, then an attack elixir and hit the auto button. I think this will prevent me from burning out this season :)

So apparently it's OK to bring Shida as long as you two-turn kill Themis. Also putting Lafdranya on Shida lets him tank Themis's attack. But anyway this season's Terminus is a pain so I'm just going to two turn kill everything and not try too much this time.

Kreed

So apparently it's OK to bring Shida as long as you two-turn kill Themis. Also putting Lafdranya on Shida lets him tank Themis's attack. But anyway this season's Terminus is a pain so I'm just going to two turn kill everything and not try too much this time.

Yeah I just finished it with Shida and had no problems with that round. This was also my first Terminus using Mitigation (Aaron). With Kanon on my team this was easily the most "worry free" time I've had with Terminus.

Edit: Nvm, Themis can OTK Shida on the first turn (just had this happen).

MicH

Ugh, they're splitting up the new batch again. At least it's 5* and up guaranteed and you get a bonus unit for every 5 summons. Still... No rate up and only half a batch...

But my willpower is extremely weak and I summoned twice. Got a Lord Altri (actually really happy about this one - my first one!) and, incredibly, an Anima Ruby on my second Summon O.O My luck is too great and I fear I'll get Signas and Erics only from now on

broz0rs

I noticed that the storyline heroes (Grahdens, Karl, Seria, Paris, etc.) have their evolutions up. None of their respective Grand Quests are available to obtain the final evolution material needed to evolve them.

I noticed that the storyline heroes (Grahdens, Karl, Seria, Paris, etc.) have their evolutions up. None of their respective Grand Quests are available to obtain the final evolution material needed to evolve them.

Not that it matters now but so-called VIP members had access to the Grand Quest on the same day they put the evos out.

Grand Quest is the most boring crap ever. This stuff should have been put out there where it belonged in the timeline instead of right now...there is nothing entertaining about content that I don't even have to BB to beat, giving out rewards of like 1000 Zel and Muramasas.

MicH

Grand Quest is a nice change of pace. Already completed the first two and almost completed the one with Lin (what a strange story though, uh)

I had that stupid error where clicking Squad in Grand Quest causes a crash, so now I'm waiting while my app refreshes content instead of playing Grand Quest ;_;

Used my last orb for FH. Another +4 rank this month. Just need another +2 rank next month and I can get Eriole and then a long break from FH. Not gonna compete besides just the rewards from every stage anyway.

Still working on that 2nd mission in Grand Quest. Yeah, no idea what I'm doing. I see Karl, Seria, Paris, Lugina's and Lin's GQ, but where is Grah's?

MicH

Used my last orb for FH. Another +4 rank this month. Just need another +2 rank next month and I can get Eriole and then a long break from FH. Not gonna compete besides just the rewards from every stage anyway.

Still working on that 2nd mission in Grand Quest. Yeah, no idea what I'm doing. I see Karl, Seria, Paris, Lugina's and Lin's GQ, but where is Grah's?
You need to clear the first GQ (the one that also features Karl) for Karl's GQ to unlock. Clear that and Grah's GQ unlocks

Gumi had one of their streams today giving us updates for July. Apparently Raid X2 is coming this July, from the map images it seems to be Athensphere/SBS related, so this is probably where we will get the SBS 7* evo mat. The SBS 7* should be coming before the Michele/Melchio GGC.

There's also going to be gem giveaway in July, with 1 being given out every 3 days. The first half of July will have 2x EXP, 2x Honor points, and half energy vortex dungeons. The second half of July will be Super Honor Summon and Super Fusion Rate Up along with 2000 honor points being given away daily.

broz0rs

I have Elaine who required rare drops from Raid X1 to evolve to her 6* and 7* form. It was a pain to evolve her and I spent over a week trying to get the 7* mat to drop. I'm going to assume the SBS 7* rare drops are going to be even more of a chore to obtain.

You need to clear the first GQ (the one that also features Karl) for Karl's GQ to unlock. Clear that and Grah's GQ unlocks
Thanks! Just got Karl to 6. Working on Grah's GQ

I have Elaine who required rare drops from Raid X1 to evolve to her 6* and 7* form. It was a pain to evolve her and I spent over a week trying to get the 7* mat to drop. I'm going to assume the SBS 7* rare drops are going to be even more of a chore to obtain.
My Elaine is still at 5 stars for a long while now. That raid X1 sounds like a pain to do.

MicH

Good stuff, but what the hell is up with the level up campaign? Only up to level 100? Get out. Retroactive rewards are nice, but come on

The good old level up campaign again haha. Just got Grah to 6 stars yesterday. Will be tackling Paris GQ and then Seria's since Lugina's GQ isn't finished yet. Thinking of taking Grah for the next FH since he's a walking Buffer Jewel. His sbb hit count isn't bad either.

broz0rs

I think the only level up reward that made me envious was the free Shida. Everything else was fair to those that were starting the game.

A free summon ticket for an error in two units I'm probably not even going to summon? Sign me up!

Edit: Say I'm not going to get unit, use the ticket and immediately get Rinon -_-

Defeated the new GGC.

Beat level 3 with Kanon/Raaga leads, with Kikuri/Fadahl/Shera/Griel.

Lodin hitting that hard makes me seriously question why Lodin is so weak(relatively speaking) as my unit.

Really glad that I finally had an opportunity to put my Fadahl to use. Injury and -ATK is huge on this fight.

MicH

Used Raaga + Grah leads with Kikuri, Kanon, Aaron and Quaid subs. Was pretty easy compared to the Kikuri and Sefia one

Also started a BFJP account a few days ago. Thought it was a good time as they have a ton of events due to it being their 2nd anniversary (they're giving away over 140 gems over the course of two months). The Godly rare summon is amazing. Three gems and a 7 star unit. So far I have two Anima Aaron, two Ivris (Guardian, Breaker), Roa (new thunder unit), water guy on horse, Vesty, Quaid, Kanon, Toutetsu, Alpha, Claire Zeralfagar, Dion and Balgran. And I'm level 35. That summon event is crazy good. Also managed to get an Anima Mifune, Lario and Lance form SHS.

EDIT Add an Anima Raaga to the list. God damn!

Beat the new GGC too. That 2nd fight, you need all the attack down units as much as possible. Griel and Fadahl helped. I got to the 3rd fight and lack enough dps to kill Duel-SGX before exploding. That sucked. Did it again but with a goddess idol, and almost killed him with Selena's UBB, blows up anyway. Oh well, still completed it.

Dying a lot to WST-1096 on Paris GQ.

So given that there's a 4 gem summon with a guaranteed seven star after 5 summons, and I already spent 2 tickets and 5 gems, I decided to summon two more times. My results for this event are:
Rinon (Anima)
Hogar (Lord)
Lilly Matah (Anima) a dupe :(
Tazer (Guardian)
Arius (Guardian) a dupe and worse type too!
And an Anima Diana in the gift box

It's nice to have Tazer and now I have another alternative for BC generation besides Feeva.

MicH

Also did give pulls. Everything was dupes

Anima Altri (dupe, but better typing)
Anima Farlon (dupe, but better typing)
Lord Rubeus (third Lord dupe - give me Anima/Breaker!)
Anima Signas (dupe, but better typing)
Seriously can't remember the last one

Free unit: Lord Kanon (literally my fifth Kanon - I already have Anina, Breaker and two Guardian!)

Farlon, Signas and Altri are really nice ad they're getting 7 star evolutions

Kreed

I did 5 summons:

Dilma (dupe, traded for points)
Exvehl (dupe, also traded)
Elulu (hopefully she gets a decent 7 star form)
Diana (Yes!)
Fadahl (eh...ok I'll take him).

And I got Kira as the bonus. Definitely happy with 3 new 7 stars. Now to do some power leveling.

Shouta

I did it and got

Fiora (Dupe)
Balgran
Ruby
Ivris
Lily Matah (Dupe)
Andaria

and got another Ivris as a bonus, lol

Apparently things in the gift box are actually starting to expire. RIP my earth bulb :( But at least these dumb jewel keys can finally go away.

MicH

Afla Dillith trial beaten! Do much easier than the Xie Jing one (which is ridiculously hard and I still can't beat it). Can't wait for 7 star Edea to arrive

Yeah, I beat Afla Dilith with a straight Dark squad (Grah, Grah, Aaron, Ivris, Kikuri, Feeva).

It's been like an entire year since I used a straight dark squad for anything. Kinda brought back a feeling of nostalgia. heh.

I think I might summon tomorrow for the crit rate up. I'm really feeling the lack of a seven star crit buffer. Anyone know how hard the RC3 Medal Rush boss will be? A team of seven stars + Semira should be able to handle it right?

Did 3 summons. Got Ivris(A), Elmedia(B) and Raaga(A). No Kira still, but I'm fine with that. Gonna use a Kira friend for medal rush. Received a power imp in my gift box.
Finally, not a single dupe.
Gonna raise Raaga for the next FH.

Top Bottom