• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Unsure of what to do here.

I am trying to decide whether to keep Aisha in my group or add Lico. Both are Anima type and will likely be sporting a Medulla gem.

Aisha stats:

Lvl 71

HP: 6762
ATT: 1810
DEF: 1728
REC: 1616

Lico stats:

Lvl 70

HP: 6916
ATT: 2155
DEF: 1148
REC: 1352

Issue is that she is dark, so with Magress buffs she will be:

HP: 7493
ATT: 2962
DEF: 1148
REC: 1352

Bring a 2nd Magress or Kikuri and her ATT jumps to almost 4k, but with a 2nd Unholy Maggress she will have over 8k HP. So is that more than making up for her squishiness on defense?

lico seems more useful for mono darks because the extra damage benefits her kinda glass cannon build.

lico seems more useful for mono darks because the extra damage benefits her kinda glass cannon build.

That's what I was thinking, but I am unsure on how the DEF is calculated and whether or not the 731-1307 HP increase would offset the 580 DEF difference.

I know the ATT boost will be huge, but not if she dies super fast.

Phades

For Mid, what I ended up doing was pairing Aisha and Aem for leaders and just guarding to build meter. This way, even if you get the slimes for the opening match, you can pull off a big BB spam and get lots of points.

For End, I just got 491k. So close. I ended up losing the last round that time (Aisha's group); if I had won that, I would have been well over 500k. >=(

I've yet to see the 5th wave at all since I only hit Weiss/Leore wave on #4. That combined with not getting "optimal" runs on mid is leaving me rather frustrated. I don't really care about the overall ranking right now, I just want the better equip spheres this time around so I can have a more solid team in spite of having inferior units (slightly stat wise, but mostly spark synergy wise).

whos leading in your party?

Unholy Magress. My entire party except for Eltri and Aisha were dark type, so Lico would benefits from the big HP and ATT bumps, especially if I bring a friend's Unholy Magress along for the ride.

I've just heard from some that her DEF could cause big issues, especially when it comes to Frontier End and/or Bosses.

Unholy Magress. My entire party except for Eltri and Aisha were dark type, so Lico would benefits from the big HP and ATT bumps, especially if I bring a friend's Unholy Magress along for the ride.

I've just heard from some that her DEF could cause big issues, especially when it comes to Frontier End and/or Bosses.

ahhh was thinking you were rainbow with aisha for lead for her skill.

lico is better for sure, except for frontier which aoe is way better for points.

get another kikuri!

Draxal

http://www.appinvasion.com/threads/sefia-kikuri-co-6-info-analysis.42335/

Kikuri
LS: 50% increase ATK for dark + BB gauge fill rate increase
BB: 13 combo AOE powerful dark damage + possible curse
SBB: 15 combo AOE powerful dark damage + possible curse

5* LORD: 5277/1597/1472/1536 ATK#: 10
6* LORD: 6055/1933/1651/1720 ATK#: 12!
Increase: 778/336/179/184

Needs Miracle Totem, two dark totems, dark pot, dragon mimic.

Sefia
LS: 50% increase ATK for light + BB gauge fill rate increase
BB: 12 combo AOE powerful light damage + possible paralysis
SBB: 15 combo AOE powerful light damage + possible paralysis

5* LORD: 5167/1801/1615/988 ATK#: 8
6* LORD: 5999/2080/1782/1443 ATK#: 10
Increase: 832/279/167/455

Needs Miracle Totem, two light totems, dark pot, dragon mimic.

How does SBB work? Is it an ability separate from your regular BB, so you can use an SBB and a BB independently of each other? Or does it replace your BB?

lol those 2 are complete nonsense.

How does SBB work? Is it an ability separate from your regular BB, so you can use an SBB and a BB independently of each other? Or does it replace your BB?

think marvel vs capcom or another fighter where there are multiple tiers of specials.

sbb requires you to fill the bar up twice.

Depends.

If you are early in the game and in need of some stronger units I would wait until they have an event like increased Dark units from Rare Summons gate.

If you are content with your team then I would save some for when you do Metal runs, that way (1) metal key can get you a ton of runs.

What does your team look like right now?

Cost is the biggest problem, so I suppose more units isn't a good thing. I have a 4* healer (elimo?), rickle (3*), thunder eze (3*), Light Valkryie (4*), and a 2* filler fairy.
I'll just hold on to them.

I also have a dark 3* and a thunder 4*, but again, cost issues.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Wow.. wandering lv 4 is tough. I was running mono-fire.. and kept hitting water units.. ran out of heals and seals.. and didn't make it through.

It's the only weekly dungeon I've failed at forever... ouch.

Is St. Lamia "The Fourfold Pillar" the best exp / energy in the entire game? It seems to be among the normal quest dungeons, but I don't know if there's a special event dungeon or something that gives more.

Cost is the biggest problem, so I suppose more units isn't a good thing. I have a 4* healer (elimo?), rickle (3*), thunder eze (3*), Light Valkryie (4*), and a 2* filler fairy.
I'll just hold on to them.

I also have a dark 3* and a thunder 4*, but again, cost issues.

Well you got your healer unit solidified. Elimo is arguably the best one thanks to the defense up for 3-turns along with the heal.

lol im still finding it real hard to lose at all in arena with 2 alice 2 kikuri and elimo.

im sure there are rigged parties later, but everything else been a joke. going first sure makes it hard to lose.

lol im still finding it real hard to lose at all in arena with 2 alice 2 kikuri and elimo.

im sure there are rigged parties later, but everything else been a joke. going first sure makes it hard to lose.

What is your rank? Mine is currently "Sage" and I have yet to face an entire Sefia and/or Kikuri team.

I am 462-19.

harrytang

Ive gone two weeks without a water idol running the weekly dungeon non stop when up. my selena sitting at maxed 5*, my zephu waiting at 4*. I have 5-6 of ever other color. i really dont get it sometimes.

Amon37

Is St. Lamia "The Fourfold Pillar" the best exp / energy in the entire game? It seems to be among the normal quest dungeons, but I don't know if there's a special event dungeon or something that gives more.

Totem dungeon is 4k exp
Any special character dungeon is around 3.6 exp
Weekend gold dungeon 4.2k exp

Ferga

All I see in general rank are teams of kikuris and magress leaders. 50% of the team are like that.

I've noticed that, for me, when I lose in Arena, it usually has little to do with what team my opponent has and a lot to do with how stupidly my team decides to fight. They do stupid shit, like sitting on max BB for 3 turns, giving my opponents time to build theirs and blow me away. I've even seen the tree sit on his for several turns before.

Ferga

If you get the chance, vs a team of 4 kikuris and a magress leader.

You cannot possibly win it unless you run a full light team or if you get extremely lucky

TimeKillr

I pulled Melchio yesterday. I'm not sold on his BB/Leader abilities, but as a unit he's very strong/his combo is really nice.

Yeah I just pulled a Centurion Melchio this morning - he's a Lord but hey.

I figure he's probably awesome to have in a rainbow team with a Sefia leader? Making everyone do Light damage then with the +50% damage...

As of now it still is the best, yes.

There are others that are very close, but they are also harder. Way harder.

I wonder if this game finally got a resume feature recently? My game crashed earlier this morning in the middle of a dungeon. When I restarted the game, it took me right back to the dungeon exactly as I left it. I've had it crash before and it never resumed before.

Draxal

So yeah, the double voracious god fight is about one billion times easier than the leore/weiss fight, and I got the medulla gem out of it so i'm cool with it.

Yes! Finally got Lico to drop (on lvl 2). It's a Guardian one which I suppose is ok

Guardian is arguably Lico's best type.

Lvl 80 stats come out as:

HP: 5,526
ATK: 1,712
DEF: 1,149
REC: 1,310

W/ Sacred Gem

HP: 6,354
ATK: 1,968
DEF: 1,321
REC: 1,506

w/ Medulla Gem

HP: 6,631
ATK: 2,054
DEF: 1,378
REC: 1,572

VERY viable as a Guardian type.

MicH

Guardian is arguably Lico's best type.

Lvl 80 stats come out as:

HP: 5,526
ATK: 1,712
DEF: 1,149
REC: 1,310

W/ Sacred Gem

HP: 6,354
ATK: 1,968
DEF: 1,321
REC: 1,506

w/ Medulla Gem

HP: 6,631
ATK: 2,054
DEF: 1,378
REC: 1,572

VERY viable as a Guardian type.
That sounds amazing! Really happy to get her so I can build my Dark team. Only have Kikuri, Oboro and now Lico

Must say, that Leore, Weiss, Zephu & Zegar Round 4 team is really cheap. They hit way too hard for what they are. They demolish me every single time.

chrono01

I really enjoy this game, but they need to be quicker to fix bugs.

For those running Frontier Hunter, you've probably experienced a "crash" midway through [where your phone goes back to your Home Screen]. No problem, right? Simply re-launch the application and you'll pick off where you left off! Well...not really. See, the game considers this as a type of "hack", so no matter what your score is, you'll be awarded no Zel/Karma and, more importantly, no FH Points [resulting in a default "D" score]. Worse yet is that your FH Orb is still used. This makes it difficult to increase your rank if you're not an IAP and, even if you are, it's a great waste of money if it happens frequently.

This is something that should have been fixed on the day it was discovered or, at least, the day after. Here it is, with just a few days remaining, and it's still there. It happens maybe 1/5 or 2/5 times for me, which isn't that bad, but still frustrating.

It looks like my FH Rank will only increase by 1 this season, since there's no way I'm wasting Magic Gems on something that isn't working as intended.

[Yes, un-installing/re-installing doesn't work. The Facebook page is full of people complaining about this very issue.]

648k! Finally! I had a lucky-ass draw, though:

Round 1: Idols - easy 150k or so
Round 2: Rameldra & Logada - easy win
Round 3: Voracious God & God of Chaos - easy, no item, 120k or so
Round 4: Aem's group - NOT LEORE'S
FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
GROUP
and beatable
Round 5: Seria - beatable

Got down to the wire, but I finally have my first Medulla Gem!

Ferga

I gotta work on my sparking with my Aisha team. Aisha, loch and twin's attacks are so hard to spark with compared to my mono dark.

waby

as a beginner, I am not so sure about the high chance rate for water types in rare summon I've already got 3 3-4 star >.>

Noirulus

I just pulled and got a Drakeborn Lodin 4* (the new unit!)

AWW YISSS

My thunder units are sogood.jpg

4* Amy
4* Loch
4* Elulu
4* Lodin
4* Emilia
4* Eze

Just need to start evolving them and I'll have a great mono-thunder team.

Edit: fuck his BB is absolute trash ;_;

Edit2: Or is it? It seems that all the Rainbow units' BBs are non-offensive. In fact, Lodin's actually seems like one of the best because of his ability to raise the BB gauge of the rest of the team :O

Ferga

Lucky :(

Pulled 4 times hoping for Lodin and got none of the rainbow leaders.

Lodin is awesome against the Karl fight.

Top Bottom