• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Draxal

won't lico be outclassed by 6 star lodaga?

Still, one kickass single target unit.

whats the best type for the new fire girl?

Yeah and no, Lodaga's better but who the hell is going to want to level him? Anima then Lord or Breaker for the new one.

I got an Oracle Lico to drop in lv. 2, is that the worst type? :(

I think so, but I think its like she gets a 92 on a report card instead of a 95 like an Anima one would get.

I got Lico (Breaker) almost immediately, but she never dropped again, since. I haven't really been leveling her, though, since my second Kikuri takes priority.

No Cayena drop yet, after 3 runs (one per level).

razterik

Game is really unstable for me now as well. Lost my first run of Flaming Maiden.

They just posted server issues on the FB page. Don't run anything important.

Well the Flaming Rocket of Justice is definitely WAY easier than Lico dungeon. I just beat level 3 on this dungeon, and I could barely scrape by in level 2 of Lico's dungeon. I didn't even bring any Stimulants so my guys kept getting paralyzed on the boss and I still won. Sadly no drop, but at least I know I can beat level 3, so I can farm it pretty easily and be assured of a drop this time around.

My team was:

Leader: [Lv. 60/60] [Lord] 4* Ice Mage Dean
Leader 2: [Lv. 80/80] [?] 5* Commander Mega
Team 1: [Lv. 40/40] [Guardian] 3* Bishop Merith
Team 2: [Lv. 47/60] [Breaker] 4* Drake Lord Aisha
Team 3: [Lv. 69/80] [Oracle] 5* Zeus Bow Loch
Team 4: [Lv. 60/60] [Oracle] 4* Blade Storm Sefia

I'm evolving my Dean tomorrow after I get a water totem, so I'll probably wait before I do it again just to make it easier.

hows cayena lvl3? harder as hard or easier than lico lvl3?
Depends. She has a high rate of inflicting paralysis and spams AOE attacks, but she doesn't hit as hard as Lico. I actually had more trouble with Lv. 2 than Lv. 3 because I got paralyzed more often in Lv. 2 and didn't bring items to cure it. Another problem was that my only healer is God Tree Eltri, which doesn't hold up so well against Cayena's fire attacks.

I upgraded to 120. I also usually sell stones and eyes, never use that shit.
I'm at 145 now. I try to sell off dupes, but spheres take up a lot of room.

Draxal

Well the Flaming Rocket of Justice is definitely WAY easier than Lico dungeon. I just beat level 3 on this dungeon, and I could barely scrape by in level 2 of Lico's dungeon. I didn't even bring any Stimulants so my guys kept getting paralyzed on the boss and I still won. Sadly no drop, but at least I know I can beat level 3, so I can farm it pretty easily and be assured of a drop this time around.

My team was:

Leader: [Lv. 60/60] [Lord] 4* Ice Mage Dean
Leader 2: [Lv. 80/80] [?] 5* Commander Mega
Team 1: [Lv. 40/40] [Guardian] 3* Bishop Merith
Team 2: [Lv. 47/60] [Breaker] 4* Drake Lord Aisha
Team 3: [Lv. 69/80] [Oracle] 5* Zeus Bow Loch
Team 4: [Lv. 60/60] [Oracle] 4* Blade Storm Sefia

I'm evolving my Dean tomorrow after I get a water totem, so I'll probably wait before I do it again just to make it easier.

I was getting rocked on this one, but I use the tree as a healer as well. Where as Lico was easy peasy for me.

Ferga

Has anyone beaten lico stage 3 in the past few hours?

I want to see if they give out a gem for finishing that since rocket girl's stage 3 gave one

hows cayena lvl3? harder as hard or easier than lico lvl3?

Definitely easier, plus Vargas drops in level 1 dungeon. Drop rates seem much better this time around. Plenty have caught her even on lvl 1.

So far for me:

Level 1 dungeon: 0/2 on Cayena but caught a Vargas.
Level 2 dungeon: 0/0, haven't run it yet.
Level 3 dungeon: 1/4 on Cayena (Anima type)

She looks to be the best Fire unit currently available if you want me to be honest. These are what she will be at 5* LVL80.

HP: 5713
ATK: 1510
DEF: 1420
REC: 1355

LS: Fire God's Power
+50% boost to ATK power of Fire types.

BB: Rocket Storm
12 combo powerful Fire elemental attack on all enemies with chance of Paralysis effect.

Hit Count: 12-Hit Combo

Team of 1x 6* Vargas and 4x 5* Cayena is badass.

Draxal

I think Aisha's slightly better as a sub, better stats but Cayena has the better hits for attack and bb. One thing in Aisha and Lava's favor is they'll get their six star forms and Lava's sbb is actually really good.

The list is out of order so i accidentally did Cayena Lv. 2 since it's at the top of the list. Now i have to wait for more energy to do the correct lv. 3 :(

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Im just getting into the swing of things and am now trying to make elemental teams. Is there a percentage on princess lidith drops, or some special means of acquiring her?

Im just getting into the swing of things and am now trying to make elemental teams. Is there a percentage on princess lidith drops, or some special means of acquiring her?

She's actually kind of a bad unit, any particular reason you want her? Also afaik she doesn't drop anywhere, rare summon only.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
She's actually kind of a bad unit, any particular reason you want her? Also afaik she doesn't drop anywhere, rare summon only.

im trying to fill out elemental teams and she seems like she could be a good pick for my grass set

still trying to figure out why i need to try to have a team of every element, really you pretty much just need a dark or light or maybe rainbow?

Or at least i wish squads didn't take up your unit space lol

edit: got oracle cayena first try lol. Wasn't hard really, just ended up having to use a lot of cheap health pots.

Kreed

still trying to figure out why i need to try to have a team of every element, really you pretty much just need a dark or light or maybe rainbow?

edit: got oracle cayena first try lol. Wasn't hard really, just ended up having to use a lot of cheap health pots.

Cayena lvl 3 is ridiculously easy with an all water team and seals, even at lower levels.

Ferga

I'm doing it because maybe there will be future dungeons that are impossible to do without a single element+that elements ores and seals.

I'm just hoping for it lol

I just use my rainbow for frontier hunter and mono dark for everything else.

chrono01

I finally managed to capture a Lico [on Level 1, no less]. She's a Lord, but good enough. Now I'll work on trying to get a Cayena.

Draxal

Supposedly they're more common in the miracle totem round 3. Didn't get one there today but did get one in a normal totem run today.

Also, I think Gumi might bring dark and light totem vortexes since that's the number complaint in global. Japan did have those vortexes but only for a limited time. Looks like Lico and Cayena are going to get their stats changed again.

http://appinvasion.com/threads/disclaimer-cayena-lico-stat-changes.47862/

Also seems to be a lmited time dungeon only this weekend for this cat.

http://appinvasion.com/threads/little-teaser-keymaster-gilnea.47854/

Supposedly they're more common in the miracle totem round 3. Didn't get one there today but did get one in a normal totem run today.

Also, I think Gumi might bring dark and light totem vortexes since that's the number complaint in global. Japan did have those vortexes but only for a limited time. Looks like Lico and Cayena are going to get their stats changed again.

http://appinvasion.com/threads/disclaimer-cayena-lico-stat-changes.47862/

Also seems to be a lmited time dungeon only this weekend for this cat.

http://appinvasion.com/threads/little-teaser-keymaster-gilnea.47854/
Aww that lico 'nerf'

Key master got a great leader skill, but those stats, eh.

Not sure if I am going to file a ticket to get my Lico nerfed.

Someone posted a new unit btw:

10169438_641727389231411_7043211488215035079_n.jpg

Draxal

lol thats a weird measurement stick with how getting to End is pretty much a dice roll of which mobs you get ;)

huh, seems like miracle got buffed since yesterday. welp.

Just bring seals and ores and you should be good. It did get buffed and I potted more than usual but it wasn't unbeatable. It's just kinda luck based, since it can spam aoe nonstop some turns.

Still alot easier than Leore/Weiss.

grrr ran lvl 3 totems today earlier, found a light totem each time when i need dark :X

keep on getting light stuff lol, i can evolve my aem i got the other day to 5* 3 times lol

If you could beat or at least make it to stage 5 Frontier End then I am sure you could beat Miracle Totem.

Decided to give miracle a shot today. I had to gem against the boss at 90% HP, which was definitely not a good sign, but i beat him after that. So i assume he was beatable for me even from 100% but i just got unlucky. And i never even beat stage 4 of frontier end. Just don't bring any dark units.

Finally evolved my Lance to 6*!

Luckily i got the light totem i needed, byt it took 5 attempts at the water totem dungeon

grrr ran lvl 3 totems today earlier, found a light totem each time when i need dark :X

keep on getting light stuff lol, i can evolve my aem i got the other day to 5* 3 times lol

Same things happens to me all the time.

I believe that Brave Frontier sees you running a Dark team and knows you need a Dark Totem, so they decide to do the nice thing and have you run into Light Totems.

I must have at least 6-7 in my unit list with no use currently.

Top Bottom