• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

yeah she wasn't bad though you gotta be careful, she has 2 BB's, one is just a stronger single target, while another is a pretty heavy hitting aoe move that did big damage to my team that was elimo def buff+dark seal.

Phades

Sigh, if only I wasn't nearly pure fire units... I'll end up trying to force it on level 2 to see how it goes later. I'm just waiting on energy for a parade run to level up to account level 84 with hopefully another friend slot opening up.

Cayena wasn't hard compared to Zeln without a 2 & mina. The paralyze did stick, but not nearly as much as some of the regular dungeons. The hits weren't that hard either. The paralyze just forced me to use some healing items, while i wouldn't have needed to otherwise. Zeln on the other hand drew the match out way too long during his buff period and was far more annoying.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What level? On level 3 her rate is close to 50%, very high. And this is over a pretty decent sample size.

No way it's near 50%... I always do level 3, and I must have killed her 15 to 20 times. Or I just have bad luck :(

Apparently whining works, got #2, an anima.

No way it's near 50%... I always do level 3, and I must have killed her 15 to 20 times. Or I just have bad luck :(

Apparently whining works, got #2, an anima.

It's really very high, I think you've just had terrible luck. I'm not one to succumb to limited sample sizes, but people with the worst luck are usually the ones you see posting most often about how bad the rates are, yet I've almost exclusively seen posts talking about how good the drop rate is on Lv. 3.

Speaking of drop rates, I did the rubby ducky girl once and got the drop (Breaker) the first time. I'll keep trying until I have at least 2 Animas though.

Draxal

It's really very high, I think you've just had terrible luck. I'm not one to succumb to limited sample sizes, but people with the worst luck are usually the ones you see posting most often about how bad the rates are, yet I've almost exclusively seen posts talking about how good the drop rate is on Lv. 3.

Speaking of drop rates, I did the rubby ducky girl once and got the drop (Breaker) the first time. I'll keep trying until I have at least 2 Animas though.

Yeah, I'm gunning for 2 animas of her as well. I try not to keep more because of box size.

Her Breaker form is badass too.

w/o medulla:
5400/1647/1205/1442

w/ medulla
6480/1976/1446/1730

Hit Count: 14

BC Fill Rate: 12/24
----------------------------------------------

While I have not yet seen a max level Anima version, her 5* stats as Anima @ lvl 72 are:

w/o medulla:
5726/1449/1345/1287

w/ medulla
6871/1738/1614/1544

Hit Count: 14

BC Fill Rate: 12/24

Either way you are looking at a real good unit whether it is Breaker and/or Anima.

These maidens are so awesome.

satori

To the one that suggested the amazon coin. I love and hate you....

This game seriously have got me changing my mind regarding cell phone games god damn it is fun and addicting. It is all I been doing at work >.>

I dont think I am strong enough to try level 3 of that new vortex. I did level 2 just fine. I am only level 32? Hopefully I can get the new water maiden because I have maybe one water unit that is any worth keeping...

O a quick question guys, where do I farm some quick grass to make the low level pots?

To the one that suggested the amazon coin. I love and hate you....

This game seriously have got me changing my mind regarding cell phone games god damn it is fun and addicting. It is all I been doing at work >.>

I dont think I am strong enough to try level 3 of that new vortex. I did level 2 just fine. I am only level 32? Hopefully I can get the new water maiden because I have maybe one water unit that is any worth keeping...

O a quick question guys, where do I farm some quick grass to make the low level pots?

From the OP:

For Cure Materials (Green Grass & Green Drop):
- Mistral, Adventurer's Prairie - Monsters of the Prairie

When farming cure materials you'll want to target each monster individually and overkill it with all 6 units as much as possible. This is known to increase the amount of items the monster will drop and is your best bet to collect the most amount of materials in each run.

MicH

I HATE these totems! For three weeks now I've been unable to evolve my Kikuri because I can't get a dark totem. It's so stupid!

I've done 15 runs, gotten 4 light totems and 0 dark totems. Fuck this shit

Ferga

Alright after 32 runs, I finally got my dark totem.

31 runs with my dark team

32nd run I went with my rainbow team and got it in one go

Might be RNG but I am fairly convinced spawn rates of light and dark totems are affected by what team you use

I HATE these totems! For three weeks now I've been unable to evolve my Kikuri because I can't get a dark totem. It's so stupid!

I've done 15 runs, gotten 4 light totems and 0 dark totems. Fuck this shit

I do hope they do something about it soon, but I think really it can't come soon enough :-/ Especially with the rate at which they're releasing new units, it's starting to become a huge cock-block. I ran totems 6 times today and got 4 light totems just today.

My only (bad) advice is to just write her off for a while. I don't suppose you have any light units?

Ferga said:
Might be RNG but I am fairly convinced spawn rates of light and dark totems are affected by what team you use
I use a rainbow team 100% of the time, and I got 4 light totems in a row today. My team even has a Sefia, but no dark units.

Man, the drop rate is really high on the Water Maiden. I've run the dungeon 5 times, and gottne the drop 4 times. Sadly, I've gotten everything except Anima so I fused my Oracle, Lord, and Guardian into my Breaker :(

MicH

YES! Managed to level up one more time so I could run the totem dungeons two more times. On my 17th run a dark totem finally appeared. Thank goodness! I am so happy! ... Now I just need one for Lico :p

I do hope they do something about it soon, but I think really it can't come soon enough :-/ Especially with the rate at which they're releasing new units, it's starting to become a huge cock-block. I ran totems 6 times today and got 4 light totems just today.

My only (bad) advice is to just write her off for a while. I don't suppose you have any light units?
I do have some decent light units, I just have to level them up. I have a 5 star Breaker Aem which is really nice, and an Anima Atro

atlantos

Neo Member
when you have a brave burst that do damage as well as increase attack for example, can you only level up the brave burst with other offensive type or support type?

MicH

I was hoping I could get at least one more Cayena, but out of three level three runs, I haven't gotten any. I guess I'll have to settle for my Lord one

Ferga

I was hoping I could get at least one more Cayena, but out of three level three runs, I haven't gotten any. I guess I'll have to settle for my Lord one

Lord ain't bad. It's like the second best after Anima.

Breaker is too squishy for me

2 serins out of 5 tries, but got a 4 star guardian which i didn't even know you can get 4 stars from drops... maybe even 5 star?

so why is dark party superior to light? Is the quality of units overall better on dark?

Ferga

2 serins out of 5 tries, but got a 4 star guardian which i didn't even know you can get 4 stars from drops... maybe even 5 star?

so why is dark party superior to light? Is the quality of units overall better on dark?

Mono dark is self sustaining. This means that they have easy units to spark with, gain BBs more quickly and their rec stats shine.

Ponn

Banned
I'm fairly new to this game. Do I basically feed (fuse) like elemental creatures to the humanoid characters to grow them? Is that the basic jest of leveling in the game?

I'm fairly new to this game. Do I basically feed (fuse) like elemental creatures to the humanoid characters to grow them? Is that the basic jest of leveling in the game?

Thats the jist until about level 15. After that it's too expensive, and you need to run Metal Parade special dungeon in Vortex to get fusion materials

Draxal

Mono dark is self sustaining. This means that they have easy units to spark with, gain BBs more quickly and their rec stats shine.

Sefia and Kikuri are both really good for arenas, but Kikuri is just much better in pve due to her hit count and rec.

MicH

Jesus Christ, that level three Serin dungeon is too tough for me - way tougher than Lico and Cayena! I just barely scraped by using every single healing item I had. Yikes. And no drop, of course. That Rickel hits so hard!!!

Top Bottom