• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Darklord

Banned
Since Cornballer isn't doing his job.

New episode tonight

Jeese becomes the master now. He takes on the persona of Heisenberg and with Skinny Pete and Badger as his dealers he joins forces with Walt Jr after he inherited a large sum of money on his 18th birthday. Unknown to Jeese, Walt Jr is only there for one real reason. To enact revenge on the person he thinks turned his father into a criminal.

Stet

Banned
Jeese becomes the master now. He takes on the persona of Heisenberg and with Skinny Pete and Badger as his dealers he joins forces with Walt Jr after he inherited a large sum of money on his 18th birthday. Unknown to Jeese, Walt Jr is only there for one real reason. To enact revenge on the person he thinks turned his father into a criminal.

"Say my name."
"Flynn--"
"No. Say my name."
"...Walt Jr."
"You're g-g-g-g...you're g-g-g-g-g...you're g-g-g...you're right."

inm8num2

I'm depressed

e0HIqMC.jpg

kqgaming

Banned
did you guys foget that Saul goodman is getting his own spin-off about his story and how he met Gus ?!!

walt on some levels is a continuation of Gus's life , they had similar events in their lives

did you guys foget that Saul goodman is getting his own spin-off about his story and how he met Gus ?!!

walt on some levels is a continuation of Gus's life , they had similar events in their lives

i am aching for this so bad

i know it'll be basically breaking bad just without walt or jesse (iirc the show runner will be peter gould)

i don't think we'll see any of gus, maybe we'll hear references and if we're really really lucky we might even get a mike cameo

i think we'll see more of huell and kuby

JustinBB7

Is that confirmed somewhere? I thought all they said was that it's a prequel?

Still can't wait for it. Need more info/dates asap

Courage

What a disappointing final tribute vid. Those final 50 seconds do no justice to the shit that went down during these final episodes. Should have shown the M60 scene.

JustinBB7

Sailor

Did anyone else notice that the final scene was exactly like that from Crawl Space? Thought it was brilliant how they drew that parallel between when Walt thought it was all over to when it was actually all over.

How does this spoil anything? The obituary could easily just be in reference to the end of the show. Only by voluntarily listening to the full story or checking the internet to confirm what got spoiled would you actually know whether or not it's even a factual reference to anything.

Really? Of course that should be taken as a spoiler. Why would a news station have a highlighted story that is completely false? That makes no sense, and there should be no defense for something like that. Are you saying that poster should ignore any headline he hears or just assume it is false? Especially when the show just ended a week ago? Nah. That's messed up.

They called it "Walter White's obit" not "Breaking Bad's obit".

Speevy

Banned
"Jesse...Jesse...I'm talking to you from beyond the grave. You're such an imbecile. I need you to visit the necromancer and bring me back to life. Some of this stuff is hard to find so you'll need a pen."

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
This is too sad, time for a diversion. Your favorite cold open? This show has so many brilliant ones, hard to pick. My current top 5

1. Wendy (s3, Half Measures)
2. Los Pollos Hermanos commercial (s3, Kafkaesque)
3. Walt Jr gets a car (s5, Fifty-One)
4. Pilot
5. Jesse & Jane flashback (s3, Abiquiu)

Top Bottom