• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Dug

Banned
Found this fake Felina script...kinda wish it was real though:

1380500484776.png

OMG we are close to the finale. I'm really gonna miss this show after it's over :'(

Also, my prediction is that Walt, after regretting his actions, will give a gun to Jesse so that he kills Walt and then we'll get some kind of open ending in which we don't know what happened to one of them.

Dorrin

I'd love to see a flash back to when Walt walked out on Gretchen. My wife has always speculated that he saw something happen between her and Elliot resulting in Walt leaving immediately etc. It would also explain why Gretchen and Elliot ended up together and why Walt found himself unable to take their job offer.

The sheer volume of blogs and articles and text-thingies being generated about BB these last few days is insane. Almost every site I read, even ones that don't ordinarily touch TV, are doing articles about it. Cornballer's got his work cut out for him.

xbhaskarx

Too many good guys are alive. Gotta level the playing field

I thought of putting one of Skyler / Flynn / Holly in the dead column (also at the hands of Todd), but I couldn't decide on which one, and since that leaves each one at only a 33% probability of death, I put them all in the alive column.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
The sheer volume of blogs and articles and text-thingies being generated about BB these last few days is insane. Almost every site I read, even ones that don't ordinarily touch TV, are doing articles about it. Cornballer's got his work cut out for him.

Can we have a Cornballer apprecation thread or something? His content roundup posts and OTs enhance my viewing experience.

Top Bottom