• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Prompto

Banned
let-go2.gif

Less than 1 hour left

Erekiddo

Anyone else in line for the finale at the Hollywood Forever cemetery? Been here since 3:30pm and the line was already nuts. Doors open at 6:30

Resilient

Okay I'm out. Spoilers are floating about so be careful guys. Enjoy the ep. This show has been an absolute blast. Remember, we'll always have reruns. #teamtherearenoteamsnow.

Ebris

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but I've not been able to find the answer anywhere - at what time does AMC release episodes to their online streaming service? I always use it to watch the show a day or two afterward but tonight, I want to watch it ASAP but don't have immediate access to the TV.

My brother has tried to commit suicide before, so I'm worried about there being suicide in this episode since we're watching it together. Might strike a chord or something.

Permanently A

God I hope they do a title card. Something like "We now present to you the final episode of Breaking Bad."

Shit like that gets my hype boner rigidly erect.

Top Bottom