• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Nameless

If Walt has to die all I ask is that he get's a moment comparable to Fring's 'last walk'. Gives me chills every time.

I've never wavered cheering for Walter White and won't now even though his demise is well over due. Best, most fascinating character there's ever been on television.

Dai101

Banned
amKVnvW.jpg

Lamel

Banned
I don't think Cranston or Paul ever imagined playing such influential roles on television in their lifetimes.

Courage

With you Nameless.

Cheers to Walter White, the coldest, cruelest, smartest, son of a bitch I've ever seen on TV.

I hate him, but I love him.

TUROK

I'm happy its ending. I happy its going out amazingly. I'm happy I get to watch this among millions of fans and witness a part of TV history. I wish that kid could have watched it with us.

Zeliard

If Walt has to die all I ask is that he get's a moment comparable to Fring's 'last walk'. Gives me chills every time.

I've never wavered cheering for Walter White and won't now even though his demise is well over due. Best, most fascinating character there's ever been on television.

Walter White is a horrible, horrible person, but such a magnificent television character. I'll miss him, and the show.

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again.

jred2k

I feel like there has maybr been 5 different commercials during this entire marathon today. I will be so happy if I never see TJ Miller or a Geico ad again.

Wilbur

Banned
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again.

i posted this in the football thread after we lost the manchester derby 4-1

why did you have to remind me

why

Pimpwerx

The best show ever is about to end. :( I'm torn. I don't want it to end, but can't wait to see the resolution to the story. T-mins 13 minutes and counting. PEACE.

kuppy

Oh man, I just hope I don't lose it - and also that the end doesn't ruin a rewatch, if that even could be possible.

mackattk

In a dilemma. Usually wait until the next day to watch BB at a friends house since he has HD cable. I only have basic. Watch tonight in shitty SD or wait and watch tomorrow in glorious HD?

Top Bottom