• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Burli

Pringo
You already had people lined up since 4 to watch it at my locale theater. Some dedicated fans. Had a few people dressed up as Hiesenberg, Hank, Walt on the yellow haz suit, someone as Hector in a wheel chair lol. Gonna be a glorious crowd to watch it with.

I'm not sure I could watch it in public, if anyone so much as breathed loudly during the ending/important scenes I'd be biting their faces off; I'll be locking myself in a dark and soundproof room to watch it.

I hope Todd kills Lydia because he's crazy then Jessie explodes him with science. Also Walt can do something, I guess. There, that's all the loose-ends, right?

I wonder if Marie will even be in the finale. Typical finales try to stuff every character into it to give them each a sendoff, but of course BB isn't a typical show.

Mumford

Time for everyone's favorite Todd moment:

ibxoY77pCL3Mn7.gif
Hooray!
Now it's time to go dark until tomorrow night, when I can watch it. See you all on the other side. :)
Also, predictions:
Meth Damon dies. Lydia dies. Marie dies. Jesse dies. Skylar dies. Walt dies. New Mexico dies. Belize becomes overpopulated. Walt Jr. & Brock get married & eat happily ever after.

But no, seriously, I think Walt definitely dies one way or another. I think Jesse gets a "happy" ending by maybe teaming with Walt to kill the nazi's, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he dies too, as he's just too emotionally scarred to carry on. I think the "happy" part of Jesse's happy ending here would be that he somehow secured Brock's safety.
Maybe Walt & Jesse have the Nazi's gunned down only to learn that they have his family hostage or something, only for them to kill them.
I don't think it'd be out of the question for Walt to "win", in the sense of him achieving his goals of killing the nazi's, getting his money back, & surviving it all (as well as avoiding the cops), but to ultimately have completed all of that for nothing, as all of the people who he ever loved would be dead, and he would be crippled by cancer not too shortly after.
However, after all of this he could STILL get some what of a good ending, in obvious ways. Kill the Nazi's, save everyone, yada yada. We'll just have to see.
I think Walt's ending will be grim and Jesse will probably die as well. Everyone else is a wash.

Raxus

Since everyone is making predictions here is my wild guesses.

Walt dies by Jessie. They exchange final words and it is a mercy killing.
Jessie goes off to live with Brock.
Skyler lives. Prison?
Marie lives.
Todd dies. Jessie kills him with science bitch!
Nazi's and Jack are gunned down by Walt.
Lydia is killed by the ricin.
Everyone else lives.
Walt Jr. Never Eats Breakfast Again.

My oddball prediction:

Marie kills Walt. The therapist session was a form of foreshadowing.

Yup. Also, the stealing.

She finds Walt's coat, and steals the ricin out of it. She recognizes it because of her extensive google knowledge on poisons. She tests it out on Junior's breakfast first, and then gives the rest to Walt.

Fatalah

Not sure why I'm suddenly feeling optimistic, but it would be damn awesome to see how Walt gets himself out of the crappy situation he's in.

I'm not sure I could watch it in public, if anyone so much as breathed loudly during the ending/important scenes I'd be biting their faces off; I'll be locking myself in a dark and soundproof room to watch it.

Cons of watching the finale in a theater: Can't go crazy when the shit hits the fan

Jesus, this Gray Matter episode hurts a lot more now. Elliott is straight up giving Walt a job, and he's turning it down.

Every single escape hatch that Walt just blows past or blows up stings a lot more on rewatch.

Cons of watching the finale in a theater: Can't go crazy when the shit hits the fan

Nah, people go crazy. But it's more like a tightly controlled pop than anything.

The commercial breaks are where people really let go.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Since everyone is making predictions here is my wild guesses.

Walt dies by Jessie. They exchange final words and it is a mercy killing.
Jessie goes off to live with Brock.
Skyler lives. Prison?
Marie lives.
Todd dies. Jessie kills him with science bitch!
Nazi's and Jack are gunned down by Walt.
Lydia is killed by the ricin.
Everyone else lives.
Walt Jr. Never Eats Breakfast Again.

Saddest ending ever.

Sanjuro

Everyone seems to be on board, but I still find zero reasons why Lydia would be killed by any main cast member's hands?

She will likely perish later in a "lolbreakingbaduniverse" way from her soured business partners.

Amir0x

Banned
Jesus, this Gray Matter episode hurts a lot more now. Elliott is straight up giving Walt a job, and he's turning it down.

Every single escape hatch that Walt just blows past or blows up stings a lot more on rewatch.

Yup, but his poor ego wouldn't let him do it. Now he has nothing. He deserves every bit of that nothing.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck the fucking music when Walt takes Holly and Skyler's running down the road, I've seen it about six times now and I get chills every fucking time

Lydia dies, but it's because she steps out of the shower one day and Todd is standing there waiting for her. "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, let me get you a towel." She screams and slips, cracking her head on the tile floor and bleeding out. Todd decides to get it on with her while the gettin's still good. After he finishes, Todd reaches up and closes Lydia's now lifeless eyes.

VINCE GILLIGAN

JohnDoe

Banned
Lydia dies, but it's because she steps out of the shower one day and Todd is standing there waiting for her. "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, let me get you a towel." She screams and slips, cracking her head on the tile floor and bleeding out. Todd decides to get it on with her while the gettin's still good. After he finishes, Todd reaches up and closes Lydia's now lifeless eyes.

VINCE GILLIGAN

"Just so you know, this is nothing personal"

Lamel

Banned

VINCE GILLIGAN

Nothing personal.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yeah Walt is going after Uncle Jack & company for sure. Forgot about that exchange between Saul and Walt last week.

Top Bottom