• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Quit the job

nerd-celebrate.gif

Time for a motherfucking bubblebath.

3Sixty

What are IC codes?

To describe a persons ethnic appearance.

They aren't used too much anymore. Most people couldn't tell the difference between an IC2, IC4 or IC6.

Mate at work just won 5k on a scratchcard. Lucky cunt. Buying me a decent bottle of single malt though so all is well.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't expecting much from 99p batteries from Pound stretcher but holy shit. They lasted about 2 weeks while the ones I had before were going strong for a couple of months at least.

See, why do you need ones made for men. Just buy the ladies ones, that's what I do. I mean. What? Would do. Ahem.

On another subject entirely. BN biscuits back in my local shop. Very excited. And, rich tea finger creams. It's biscuit bliss.

Chinner

Banned
just thought I'd give a update. got a job and apartment sorted. literally got it all done within a week. flat is pretty swish too.

Chinner

Banned
You must be living like a king out there on like £10 a day.
it's up to you how you live out here, it's very easy to live either very cheap or expensive, it just depends what you want. western food is generally more expensive by a few factors.

at the moment were trying to budget because we have to make our savings last until we get our first wage in June.

btw McDonald's and kfc do delivery here. McDonald's also do something called a double big Mac, which is literally two big Macs stacked upon each other.

Recall

Was advised by a fellow gaffer to poke my head in the thread and say hello, so hello everyone :)

I'm originally from Manchester but now reside in Rotherham as I was relocated due to my job. Any other South Yorkshire peeps?

Chinner

Banned
not yet. school term hasn't started yet. we/teachers will be in school on the 1st probably doing induction and preparing lesson plans etc. kids come back the week or two later.

Chinner

Banned
Britgaf flat/beach party in Thailand! Chinner will handle the costs for the flights, booze and women.
yeah it's easy to get girls here, the only checkbox is to be white basically. the hotel were in now is down the street from a bar area, basically like Bangkok's answer to Blackpool, and you walk down the street and it's just full of sexpats with Thai women who look disinterested. and that's just during the day. at night in this bar area the Thai girls just line up outside the bars and call out to you, there have been like two occasions now where I've been waking through with MY GIRLFRIEND and one would grab my arm and try and pull me in. I'm a faithful man though.

even iamikeside (rip) would get a girl here.

Was advised by a fellow gaffer to poke my head in the thread and say hello, so hello everyone :)

I'm originally from Manchester but now reside in Rotherham as I was relocated due to my job. Any other South Yorkshire peeps?

Hi there!

Yes you can come in, but first you have to say what the best crisp is :-D

Ah shizzle, South Yorkshire/Sheffield represent! :D

How long have you been in Rotherham?

Recall

Hi there!

Yes you can come in, but first you have to say what the best crisp is :-D

Canadian ham flavoured Seabrook crisps :p

Ah shizzle, South Yorkshire/Sheffield represent! :D

How long have you been in Rotherham?

A couple years but due to work not had much chance to actually see much of it. I've spent more time in Sheffield overall. I work fri-sun so do all my venturing on the weekdays when everyone I know is stuck in work :(

A couple years but due to work not had much chance to actually see much of it. I've spent more time in Sheffield overall. I work fri-sun so do all my venturing on the weekdays when everyone I know is stuck in work :(

From what I've been told, there isn't much to see in Rotherham anyway, so you're not missing much. xD

Speaking of weird crisp flavours: You know when they do the 'vote for a new flavour' for Walkers and stuff, I was watching Hulu today and they had one to vote for with the American version (Lays) of chicken and waffle flavour. Why don't we think of that.

daviyoung

Banned
Speaking of weird crisp flavours: You know when they do the 'vote for a new flavour' for Walkers and stuff, I was watching Hulu today and they had one to vote for with the American version (Lays) of chicken and waffle flavour. Why don't we think of that.

because we don't eat chicken and waffles?

I ate one of those big bags of Walkers sensations chili flavoured crisps the other week, in the quiet carriage of the train. Do you think that's too loud of a foodstuff to be eating in there?

daviyoung

Banned
But we *should*. Let's be more creative. And not in the way of squirrel flavour or whatever.

Like, pancakes. Only on pancake day. What? Pancakes and bacon are good for all the time.

give me blue hedgehog or mystery meat flavour crisps over pancakes and bacon or chicken and waffles, those'd be just as alien to us as Americans getting Marmite or Builder's Breakfast flavour crisps

I'm surprised Walkers never cashed in on the horsemeat scandal though

moka

It's true, it is king.

Some of the newer flavours of crisps are just plain disappointing. I'm looking at you, Roast Chicken.

I've developed a liking for the black Sensations though, what're they called?

Also, Doritos Chilli Heatwave = king of crisps.

Hystzen

Nice, I'm buying the Y-Wing soon (to go with the X-wing), and so the Tie Fighter and A-wing would go nicely with those. There's a Hoth set too, plus the Desert Skiff one for Boba Fett.

The Shelob Attacks set is my favourite set though, so cool to have a massive Lego spider.

Yeah I want a A-Wing to go with my X-wing that be my next purchase I think

My dream is buy that Super Star Destroyer damn insane set

Yeah I want a A-Wing to go with my X-wing that be my next purchase I think

My dream is buy that Super Star Destroyer damn insane set

Tis a thing of beauty.

I think I'll have to track down the midi scale Star Destroyer from a few years back to scratch that capital ship urge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom