• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, here's my feast for celebrating the new jewb
20130426_193202_zps49cfda70.jpg

I just ate my dinner but that's made me hungry again. God damn I miss decent gravy.

My online rapport is notably better than in-person. Although I'm probably friendlier.

Anyway, the answer is "maybe". My last exam is on the 16th, so there's no reason I couldn't make anything after that.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My online rapport is notably better than in-person. Although I'm probably friendlier.

Anyway, the answer is "maybe". My last exam is on the 16th, so there's no reason I couldn't make anything after that.

I reckon you AND cheezy should come, we could all get a hotel room and have a crazy after party

nerd-party-0.jpg

Hystzen

Goddamn I love Ramen the real actually Ramen with broth not just noodles like that GAF thread was about. So simple to make and warms my cockles

moka

15th for me and that's only because my last SD exam got cancelled at the last minute, otherwise it would've been the 13th.

Suairyu

Banned
Evening observation: people in rock clubs are the most insecure people ever.

Evening observation #2: musician earplugs in clubs are a revelation. I leave the club with the same range of hearing I had when I entered, and not a single song sounded muffled.

Lirlond

Eh I've found it's pretty fifty fifty in rock clubs. You get super show offy people and the really insecure ones. No real inbetween for the most part though.

Suairyu

Banned
Eh I've found it's pretty fifty fifty in rock clubs. You get super show offy people and the really insecure ones. No real inbetween for the most part though.
There like 3 above average looking rocker chicks, and they know they're above average, so they're dancing like they know it. A crowd of awkward guys and girls circle them.

Lirlond

There like 3 above average looking rocker chicks, and they know they're above average, so they're dancing like they know it. A crowd of awkward guys and girls circle them.

Must be a cultural difference. Even the worst lookers dance like mad here.

Rubbish King

Just met a guy from ubisoft showing off some new ass creed footage, nice dude... I almost asked him if he knows about neogaf, genuine legend those, he restored a bit of faith in the series from what he could tell me..

Gonna wait untill E3 to make the decision of whether i preorder or not

How's everyone today anyway?

What will your apprenticeship lead to?

Me becoming a landlord and having NVQs and other qualifications/alcohol licenses, it's pretty rad

moka

Just met a guy from ubisoft showing off some new ass creed footage, nice dude... I almost asked him if he knows about neogaf, genuine legend those, he restored a bit of faith in the series from what he could tell me..

Me becoming a landlord and having NVQs and other qualifications/alcohol licenses, it's pretty rad

I'm so bored. Looking for jobs and playing Runescape.

Got 'Get Lucky' on repeat.

So what's your new job?

Where the hell did you meet the Ubi dude?

Rubbish King

I'm so bored. Looking for jobs and playing Runescape.

Got 'Get Lucky' on repeat.
It really has grown on me i must say.. Love the bassline so much, really goes well with dem drums

Even pharell was oddly perfect for the role required

After my adventure to town i am home watching scrubs and downloading bully as its on sale an d i've been wanting to play it for years :D

Has anybody checked out the zero punctuation review for bioshock? It's pretty mad

So what's your new job?

Where the hell did you meet the Ubi dude?

It's an apprenticeship at a bar :D After ive done the exam i get to leeave my weeeeksss noticeeee

Crying through my penis every time i think about it

and I met the dude in a game store, seemed like a decent fella, we talked about watch dogs, E3 and ass creed 3s shortcomings, he reckons this new one is a whole new world of awesome though...well to a certain degree at least

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
i'm not trying to start anything here right, but hot coldmans avatar remind me of what evilore would look like if he was an effeminate pop star in the 80s.

I keep thinking it's my face when I scroll down quickly :lol

SKINNER!

Banned
Silly CEX sent me a SATA Blu Ray drive for a laptop/notebook instead of one for a desktop PC. Usually I'd be pissed but I've been playing this beauty all day so I'm writing up an email response with a smile on.

Curious question, my old busted laptop has a blu ray drive. Any chance I could rip it out and use it on my desktop pc? That would save me having to pick up a Desktop Blu-ray drive and I can put this silly voucher towards a new hard drive/graphics card or something.

Silly CEX sent me a SATA Blu Ray drive for a laptop/notebook instead of one for a desktop PC. Usually I'd be pissed but I've been playing this beauty all day so I'm writing up an email response with a smile on.

Curious question, my old busted laptop has a blu ray drive. Any chance I could rip it out and use it on my desktop pc? That would save me having to pick up a Desktop Blu-ray drive and I can put this silly voucher towards a new hard drive/graphics card or something.

I imagine it depends on the drive. Some you will be able to for sure.

SmokyDave

What a glorious day!

It's so nice to sit in the garden and swig beers in the sunshine. It's just a shame the Vita screen doesn't like direct sunlight.

Injustice Scrub League was a roaring success. I think I'm going to start learning Sinestro. I mostly stuck to Green Lantern and Superman for my actual matches. Everyone had a good time though.

We decided to wait for Wednesday to go to Iron Man as it's cheaper then and the place looked packed already (my town has a pretty small cinema, only 4 screens).

Rubbish King

Succesful gaming session with Jordan on terraria and a nice meal at the beefeater followed by dessert and a few beers at home and a cheeky ciggy

Shame i have work tomorrow or i would drink untill the early hours

Jordan

Been invited to Liquids, not massively happy that it's liquids but it's booze! So having a few pre-drinks of vodka and red bull - Woo, lets get fucked :D

Just ended up spinning Get Lucky for about 2 hours for a friend's music video shoot. Hopefully everyone knows the words by now if they didn't. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom