• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
yeah it's easy to get girls here, the only checkbox is to be white basically. the hotel were in now is down the street from a bar area, basically like Bangkok's answer to Blackpool, and you walk down the street and it's just full of sexpats with Thai women who look disinterested. and that's just during the day. at night in this bar area the Thai girls just line up outside the bars and call out to you, there have been like two occasions now where I've been waking through with MY GIRLFRIEND and one would grab my arm and try and pull me in. I'm a faithful man though.

even iamikeside (rip) would get a girl here.
Well that's my summer holiday booked.

SKINNER!

Banned
yeah it's easy to get girls here, the only checkbox is to be white basically. the hotel were in now is down the street from a bar area, basically like Bangkok's answer to Blackpool, and you walk down the street and it's just full of sexpats with Thai women who look disinterested. and that's just during the day. at night in this bar area the Thai girls just line up outside the bars and call out to you, there have been like two occasions now where I've been waking through with MY GIRLFRIEND and one would grab my arm and try and pull me in. I'm a faithful man though.

even iamikeside (rip) would get a girl here.

Well that's my summer holiday booked.

vESj1.gif

Tis a thing of beauty.

I think I'll have to track down the midi scale Star Destroyer from a few years back to scratch that capital ship urge.

I'd like the Super Star Destroyer, and the Death Star. But those dreams are a long way off.

For now I think next I'll be getting Jabba's Palace and the Rancor Pit.

Hystzen

The new Tower Of Orthanic LOTR set is tempting it £170 but you do get a Lego Eagle , Ent and some sweet minifigs to go with your 28" tower

I'd like the Super Star Destroyer, and the Death Star. But those dreams are a long way off.

For now I think next I'll be getting Jabba's Palace and the Rancor Pit.

They had that set 50% off in Tesco a while back. Got Helms Deep in the same deal.

I like the Orthanc set, but I'd almost want two of them to make the full thing.

SKINNER!

Banned
The only Star Wars related Lego I ever owned/built was a snow speeder that was given to me for my birthday around 98/99. Sadly, it got thrown out but I still got the little orange Lego men that came along with it are sitting on my shelf at home.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
First jog in two weeks... had aroun 40 ciggys or so since then....

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE VERY FUN

btw McDonald's and kfc do delivery here. McDonald's also do something called a double big Mac, which is literally two big Macs stacked upon each other.

I]

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've had a Lego set stuck in a TNT depot since the 10th. Emailed them and got no response. Oh and even though they claimed they tried to make one delivery they never left one of those cards.

Going to email Lego directly tonight to complain. Hopefully they will have better luck as they are the direct customer (TNT's site is so badly designed that unless you're a corporation you can hardly do anything on it).

Rubbish King

I've had a Lego set stuck in a TNT depot since the 10th. Emailed them and got no response. Oh and even though they claimed they tried to make one delivery they never left one of those cards.

Going to email Lego directly tonight to complain. Hopefully they will have better luck as they are the direct customer (TNT's site is so badly designed that unless you're a corporation you can hardly do anything on it).

Can you take pics of your lego collection

9am lecture was canceled today. Resisted the urge to go back to sleep, and I'll be heading the library soon. Hopefully the start of me being more productive with my time.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
1024x720.resizedimage

Fun terraria sesh with Mike

We actually understand how to play it now....which is always good

Best game ever made, I'm working on the great vault of kentpaul later, Going to store all my gold,silver bars in two chests inside the great vault of kentpaul.

Just out of court, got a 12 month ban for being twice over the limit. I was expecting a 2 year ban.

My faith in the Scottish justice system has been restored

Best game ever made, I'm working on the great vault of kentpaul later, Going to store all my gold,silver bars in two chests inside the great vault of kentpaul.

Just out of court, got a 12 month ban for being twice over the limit. I was expecting a 2 year ban.

Why were you drink driving?

Rubbish King

Damn it you bastard play with me and mike or jordan
A lot of it is stashed away in boxes.

PICS OF BOXES NAO BITCH

I really wanna see Ash again but when they're doing weirdo gigs in places like Hull (sorry Sandwich) it's real off-putting.

omg guyz there's an arcade like 5 mins down the road from where I live and it had like sf4 arcade and loads of other shit

does it have F-Zero

Jordan

Well, I'm in total shock.

I just got in and got a text from one of my old colleagues from my previous job saying I have something for you, he arrives on his little bike and gets out a present and card for me.

My leaving gift, some AKG K451s - gave them a quick trial and they sound fucking awesome.

SKINNER!

Banned
I bet it is. Motion cabinets feel so goofy, though- my experience with the After Burner Climax machine was just me being thrown around for 2 minutes before getting a game over. :lol

haha, Kinda reminds me of the Outrun motion cabinet. More butt clinching than actual driving when you made turns. IIRC, F-Zero AX had seatbelts which I didn't put on the first time...baaaaaad move.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
BritGAF. Looking at buying a new laptop - any recommendations for which sites/retailers are any good?

Well, personally, I'm a great fan of making friends with the guys in PC World and finding out quickly what they are trying to get rid of.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Just had a bit of a nightmare coping with the new Real-Time-Payroll stuff for this tax year. Payroll usually takes me 5 minutes a month, this time it was two hours and counting plus two (pretty useless) helpdesk calls to HMRC and I'm still not sure I have got it right.

Paid the employees. HMRC will have to look out for themselves.

Yay! After 7 months I'm finally at the top of the waiting list for joining my local gun club! ^_^

Apparently I have to go to a club night though, and "give my reasons for wanting to join" before they'll let me be a member.

So, what are some non-insane sounding reasons for wanting to join a gun club?

Fake Edit: I'm now regretting posting in the "If you were a deranged serial killer..." thread earlier today. If the police are reading this as some kind of check, I'm not mental. Honest.

Seanbob11

Yay! After 7 months I'm finally at the top of the waiting list for joining my local gun club! ^_^

Apparently I have to go to a club night though, and "give my reasons for wanting to join" before they'll let me be a member.

So, what are some non-insane sounding reasons for wanting to join a gun club?

Fake Edit: I'm now regretting posting in the "If you were a deranged serial killer..." thread earlier today. If the police are reading this as some kind of check, I'm not mental. Honest.

How difficult is it to get a firearms license? It seems really interesting.

Suairyu

Banned
Just found the place me and the flatmate are moving to.

Only problem is, it's actually two places, and we have to pick which one, and while neither have cons, they have pros in very different places.

One is a nicer location (right by a gorgeous park) and catches the sun, yet the other is bigger and has better facilities.

Both are conveniently located in their own different ways.

Both have fibre broadband so that isn't an issue.

It's a tricky choice, man.

Also lol at the creepy bastard in the post your GF thread.......holy shit.

That thread had passed me by until you posted that. Now, having exposed myself to the drama, all I can think of is this Simpsons clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imnun07wlbA

Pacific Rim looks cool. It's just behind Star Trek Into Darkness and Man of Steel for me this summer, in terms of excitement.

I'm feeling the boredom today after the last few days. Had an interview for a part-time job, but it's been cancelled since the chain went into receivership. I think I might join the local library tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom