• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
May Day, a day everyone changes their avatar.

Speaking of May Day, in some countries today would be the bank holiday, whereas we always move it to the following Monday. Which is better I wonder.

SteveWD40

I guess it must have been a case of "we are too powerful / who would believe these girls?" back in the 70's / 80's for a lot of these old school "institutions".

Brucie. Mark my words.

Absolutely agree.

head-shake-o.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What's up Kent? Anything Gaf can help you with? Don't like seeing you sad man.

My serotonin levels are low according to my GP so he has gave me some Citalopram to increase my serotonin levels. I have been having a rough time dealing with this DUI. I'm also having a rough time at work so the Doc gave me a line for a month off.

I hope to rise to my old self.

What's troubling you buddy?

263 days left of a driving ban, asshole co-workers, No holidays booked this year, Grey sky's outside. Having to go down to my work later to hand in my sick note and deal with my evil supervisor is making me worried.

SKINNER!

Banned
Bruce Forsyth?! But he's got the dance moves. Not before Ronnie Corbett anyway.

Who's left from the BBC senior crew if Brucie gets in hot soup? Attenborough?

Danj

My serotonin levels are low according to my GP so he has gave me some Citalopram to increase my serotonin levels.

Watch out for the side effects. Also note that you can't drink booze while you're on that - I'm on it too at the moment.

Kentpaul

Watch out for the side effects. Also note that you can't drink booze while you're on that - I'm on it too at the moment.

I don't drink any more.

What MG are you on ? I'm going to be taking 10mg for a month then my doc will up my dose. How long before i feel the benefits?

Kentpaul

About a month I believe.

I can't wait to experience life without anxieties and worrying about petty shit. I hope this stuff doesn't conflict with weed because i got a quarter of jack herer ordered for friday.

It should't mind you.

I can't wait to experience life without anxieties and worrying about petty shit. I hope this stuff doesn't conflict with weed because i got a quarter of jack herer ordered for friday.

It should't mind you.

Doesn't weed create problems to do with paranoia and anxiety in some people?
Hope you're doing better soon anyway.

Sorry to hear you're feeling low Kent, you're normally such a positive happy chap. Not much I can say to make you feel differently, just that we're all here for you if you need support or an ear to bend.

SKINNER!

Banned
Always been a firm believer that anti-depressants do more mental damage than recovery but you sound like you got things under control Kentpaul...well, maybe I'd double check to see if the weed doesn't interfere with the medication. Isn't anxiety one of the sideeffects of weed? If you were serious about not drinking anymore then good on you.

Anyway, if you're needing someone to talk to then I'd be more than happy to meet up for a cup of coffee or a burger. We got ASAP coming up at the end of the month so you must be looking forward to that.

Kentpaul

Doesn't weed create problems to do with paranoia and anxiety in some people?
Hope you're doing better soon anyway.

All depends on the type, The stuff I'm getting is a sativa so its all good times. It doesn't effect my thoughts much its more of a Hazy uplifting head high.

Plus have ordered it and have no choice get it and get baked on Friday.

0.jpg

That scene in the movie i was watching last night had me in a state of pure laughter.

Always been a firm believer that anti-depressants do more mental damage than recovery but you sound like you got things under control Kentpaul...well, maybe I'd double check to see if the weed doesn't interfere with the medication. Isn't anxiety one of the sideeffects of weed? If you were serious about not drinking anymore then good on you.

Anyway, if you're needing someone to talk to then I'd be more than happy to meet up for a cup of coffee or a burger. We got ASAP coming up at the end of the month so you must be looking forward to that.

I can't wait for the asap GIG. Shit's going to be off the hook.

If i ever get negative thoughts smoking weed its usually stuff that is a problem in my life and stuff i brush under the carpet when I'm sober.

Acorn

It should't mind you.

Don't get stuck into the trap of thinking its a magic cure, it isn't. It certainly helps block and filter things to a degree but you still need to work on it with you Doctor/Therapist.

From personal experience I'd highly recommend speaking about CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) if you still have problems after a while. There are even a couple of on-line courses from charities that you can do with CBT.

All depends on the type, The stuff I'm getting is a sativa so its all good times. It doesn't effect my thoughts much its more of a Hazy uplifting head high.

Plus have ordered it and have no choice get it and get baked on Friday.

Well if the meds don't have the desired effects, I suppose stay on them but without any weed to see if that has an impact.

Kentpaul

Well if the meds don't have the desired effects, I suppose stay on them but without any weed to see if that has an impact.

Once the serotonin levels start to build in my brain i expect things to fall into place with my state of mind.

The weed is just a temp thing. This jack herer shit is blowing my mind with how good it is. After Friday i won't be buying any more.

I have an entire month off work to build my self into a man fit enough to walk in my old shoes.

Kentpaul

ughhh I slept in to 1pm

Feel oddly refreshed though.

Sleeping past 6am makes me feel groggy as fuck. Nothing better than waking up yesterday to the clear blue sky's and birds singing.

Early morning > ALL

NinjaBoiX

Once the serotonin levels start to build in my brain i expect things to fall into place with my state of mind.

The weed is just a temp thing. This jack herer shit is blowing my mind with how good it is. After Friday i won't be buying any more.

I have an entire month off work to build my self into a man fit enough to walk in my old shoes.
I tell myself this every week. Then one of my dealers throws out an "awesome stuff here mate" text, and I fold like a cheap suit.

I just can't say no to that tasty blue cheese, it's the best cannabis in the known universe.

Suairyu

Banned
Nothing better than chilling by the waterfront with some cider on a hot day while your coworkers are stuck back in the office.

What a perfect moment.

Kentpaul

I tell myself this every week. Then one of my dealers throws out an "awesome stuff here mate" text, and I fold like a cheap suit.

I just can't say no to that tasty blue cheese, it's the best cannabis in the known universe.

Blue cheese is magical, I bought 1.4 grams of cheese two weeks ago and had a great stoned Friday night in with my girl. Sadly the source is 20 quid for 1.4 grams.. Fuck that shit.

Super silver haze or jack herer is the best weed known to mankind though. xD

I hate when you got keep a tight schedule to meet somebody then you need a shit..it always happens and makes you late

Taking a shit shouldn't take any longer than 40 seconds.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If i ever get negative thoughts smoking weed its usually stuff that is a problem in my life and stuff i brush under the carpet when I'm sober.

It's funny, but it's the opposite for me. Weed makes me less neurotic in that I literally forget my problems. Probably not the best way to deal but what are ya gonna do.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I really like the citrus-y stuff like Lemon Haze or the grapefruit one, so damn tasty. I find cheese is just a bit too heavy and stinky for my tastes. Not that it stops me of course.

NinjaBoiX

Blue cheese is magical, I bought 1.4 grams of cheese two weeks ago and had a great stoned Friday night in with my girl. Sadly the source is 20 quid for 1.4 grams.. Fuck that shit.

Super silver haze or jack herer is the best weed known to mankind though. xD.
Jack Herer is bonza, but I'm not a huge fan of silver haze. It tastes a little bit like soap, it's the only way I can explain it.
I really like the citrus-y stuff like Lemon Haze or the grapefruit one, so damn tasty. I find cheese is just a bit too heavy and stinky for my tastes. Not that it stops me of course.
I had some lemon haze last night, pretty decent, but I'm not a big citrus fan.

It's certainly no blue cheese. Just use less Jed, I put the merest sprinkle in my cheese spliffs and it's plenty.

I'd love one right now...

Danj

I don't drink any more.

What MG are you on ? I'm going to be taking 10mg for a month then my doc will up my dose. How long before i feel the benefits?

10mg for the first week then 20mg for 3 weeks after that - I'm currently just starting the 3rd week of 20mg. As far as feeling the difference is concerned I didn't really notice it until the dose went up. So yeah if you're going up to 20mg in a month I'd say that's probably when you'll start to notice.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jack Herer is bonza, but I'm not a huge fan of silver haze. It tastes a little bit like soap, it's the only way I can explain it.

I had some lemon haze last night, pretty decent, but I'm not a big citrus fan.

It's certainly no blue cheese. Just use less Jed, I put the merest sprinkle in my cheese spliffs and it's plenty.

I'd love one right now...

One day I need to roll one American style, but I know that single joint will cost like £20. And probably spin me the fuck out lol.

NinjaBoiX

One day I need to roll one American style, but I know that single joint will cost like £20. And probably spin me the fuck out lol.
I honestly don't like spliffs too strong. Too much, and it ruins it. I've packed spliffs before, and it just gives me a head rush. Plus, the slight tobacco taste is important IMO.

It's like a good JD and coke, it's got to be the right proportions!

So Lingerie Football. Why does this exist? Seems like the most ridiculous idea ever and it objectifies women. I'm not much of a PC kind of person but surely this just sets a terrible example for kids (boys who learn that women are just objects to be ogled, and girls who aspire to this kind of shit).

Just a small rant...

Kentpaul

The stronger the joint the better, means you can enjoy your stone longer without having to go through the efforts of rolling another joint.

10mg for the first week then 20mg for 3 weeks after that - I'm currently just starting the 3rd week of 20mg. As far as feeling the difference is concerned I didn't really notice it until the dose went up. So yeah if you're going up to 20mg in a month I'd say that's probably when you'll start to notice.

I feel a little spaced today, very mild and that's only after 1 10mg pill. I also felt a little sick earlier too.

Gotta say, I'm rather loving Gearbox's heel turn lately. It's like they're trying to give their studio personality, but they've just realised everyone who works there is a cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom