• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Checking this out now. Cheers

EDIT: lovin' this so far. The newsbits really take you back to the time. Will check out the '00 mix once this one is done.

If anyone's looking for more long mixes then I highly recommend Jaguar Skill's 60 minute History of Hip hop mix.

Double Edit: Ooooooo Regulate!

Glad you liked the mixes, Shorty. I'll bookmark that Jaguar Skill one. Here's a link to Flight Facilities soundcloud page for anyone else that wants to check them out: https://soundcloud.com/flightfacilities

Gotta say, I'm rather loving Gearbox's heel turn lately. It's like they're trying to give their studio personality, but they've just realised everyone who works there is a cock.

Gearbox is fucking awful. I knew they were shit from the first moment I tried to play Borderlands 1 online. Loaded up the game on steam where they outsourced the servers to Gamespy and get a pop-up that says I need to register for a gamespy account.

EDIT: Why am I always on the top of the page. This is awkward.

Dance me off, Duane!

duane-dance-o.gif

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Gearbox is fucking awful. I knew they were shit from the first moment I tried to play Borderlands 1 online. Loaded up the game on steam where they outsourced the servers to Gamespy and get a pop-up that says I need to register for a gamespy account.

EDIT: Why am I always on the top of the page. This is awkward.

Dance me off, Duane!

duane-dance-o.gif

Gotcha beat, I always thought they were a bit shit from their bloated and slow Halo PC port. In a summer where my PC could run HL2, Doom 3 and Far Cry (best summer ever!), Halo chugged and was unplayable on my PC. Gearbox suck and Borderlands is shit and always has been shit, stick that in yer pipe and smoke it you bastards.

Hystzen

Never got the love for Borderlands so dull and the loot is just reskin of same gun with 1 stat point moved slightly

Only Gearbox series I love is Brothers in Arms but i don't think they could do a good game to finish the story off

Jordan

Checking this out now. Cheers

EDIT: lovin' this so far. The newsbits really take you back to the time. Will check out the '00 mix once this one is done.

If anyone's looking for more long mixes then I highly recommend Jaguar Skill's 60 minute History of Hip hop mix.

Double Edit: Ooooooo Regulate!

Thank you for this mix, this is fucking incredible - so many of these I had forgotten!

Suairyu

Banned
Signed the papers on the new place!

My flatmate has not, as this morning he got a call from a job in Lincolnshire.

Ah well.

Also, heads up 90 day PS+ subscribers: you can upgrade to a year's subscription by just paying the difference on your 90 day right now. So £27. You still get the full 365 days added. Bargain.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Looks like anyone can make a gif now. Fuck, my workplace browser is not ready for this (chrome).

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a Republic Striker-class Starfighter Lego set because you assholes wouldn't shut up about Lego.

f0rk

but she is a quite nice looking chav who cleans up well

well that's my view

But there's loads of girls on the street you could describe in that way before you even elevate your standards above chavs. Given the resources I bet I could find 100 better looking girls on my uni campus.

Hystzen

But there's loads of girls on the street you could describe in that way before you even elevate your standards above chavs. Given the resources I bet I could find 100 better looking girls on my uni campus.

I'm not disagreeing about that top 100 list being complete shit but I understand why she be in top 100

I mean what insane person puts her above my waifu Alison Brie or Emma Stone

f0rk

Someone give me the resources to find 100 better looking girls on my uni campus

edit: aha google glass is coming soon, perfect

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not disagreeing about that top 100 list being complete shit but I understand why she be in top 100

I mean what insane person puts her above my waifu Alison Brie or Emma Stone

That tape was...enjoyable.

SKINNER!

Banned
How can anybody vote Tulisa for sexiest anything. She's like an alright chav that's had to dress up a bit.

Wait wut? Tulisa was voted sexiest chick?

EdhsTEw.gif

Sorry, needed to try out my homemade gif in this thread. No Ninja/Hayley style spamming from me. Who wants to see wrinkly face Hetfield anyway?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So I've decided I'm not going to take all my gizmos with me (other than my phone) to the parents house, just a few books for the journey and my acoustic..

Looking forward to seeing all my fam...although I wish I had lost more weight by now... Apparently my face has got a little less chubby according to my housemate, but I guess I'll be told when I get there...

Probably won't be posting much for a few days....well, let's be honest.. I probably will

How's everyone doing this morning anyway? Friday's a stones throw away, what are your plans people?!

Also, Happy Birthday Cheez, the card got lost in the post

I have the same view - I'm on King William Street.

Oh and hey Britgaf, I have been advised/commanded to come say hi :)

So hi! :)

Glad you did! Found this guy in the post your covers thread^, there are a few musicians here so music is always on topic, feel free to stick around and get involved in discussion, you get back what you put in to it
Please also feel free to do the questionnaire thingy in the OP so we can learn a bit about you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom