• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I bet the 2000s one is the best right.
I'd say it's a tie between the 90s and 2000 mix. The 90s stream has some really sick remixes with a lot of good hip hop & rnb tunes. The Jamiroqui and Biggie part is godlike.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;56334812 said:
lol, why not?

I do that thing where I kinda assume someone's personality based on their posts and avatar. It's why I get annoyed when people change their avatars.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Should have complained and asked for him to redo the ice. You're in a rock club. Surely you want your drink on the rocks.
lol

liking the new avatar btw!
It's the price you pay for being in the part of the country that's the best!

ehhh ima pass on that daylight robbery

I do that thing where I kinda assume someone's personality based on their posts and avatar. It's why I get annoyed when people change their avatars.

I think that's what most people do, it's why i see 99% of your posts in a negative light

NinjaBoiX

Why did The Walking Dead turn out to be garbage?

I'm on episode 14 of season 3 and struggling to find reasons to continue.

Edit: sorry Ninja fridge, I change mine at least once a week.

51402.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Why did The Walking Dead turn out to be garbage?

I'm on episode 14 of season 3 and struggling to find reasons to continue.

Edit: sorry Ninja fridge, I change mine at least once a week.

51402.gif

It's always been shite, Only reason i kept watching is because its a TV show with zombies.

That was enough for me.

NinjaBoiX

Pics please when it's done Musha!

@kent: the first episode was amazing. If they continued in that vain, it would've been fantastic.

But it's all human drama now. But with incredibly dull, unlikable humans. Whenever any of the cast gets in peril now, I'm always thinking "I hope they die".

Kentpaul

@kent: the first episode was amazing. If they continued in that vain, it would've been fantastic.

But it's all human drama now. But with incredibly dull, unlikable humans. Whenever any of the cast gets in peril now, I'm always thinking "I hope they die".

Exactly, It's like a shit day time TV soap with an unlikeable cast and the occasional zombie walking in the background.

I have always hated the cast.

I already put one up in the tatt thread, I'll put another up after tonight.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning GAF
Woke up ready for a jog

Forgot I didnt have my Nike+ training app installed or any of my music...this has been an annoying 20 minutes

SKINNER!

Banned
Since you guys are on a music binge, check out out the mega mixes posted on Flight Facilities' sound cloud page. They did a collaborative with Triple J to showcase the top hits from the 80s, 90s and 2000s.

Checking this out now. Cheers

EDIT: lovin' this so far. The newsbits really take you back to the time. Will check out the '00 mix once this one is done.

If anyone's looking for more long mixes then I highly recommend Jaguar Skill's 60 minute History of Hip hop mix.

Double Edit: Ooooooo Regulate!

Mate i went to meet my mum at a hotel bar the other day. 2 G&Ts and a pint of Stella? £25. TWENTY FIVE.

Nah, the locals here, you're looking at about... yeah actually £4 a pint. But there;s a lot of variety!

Just so you know, I actually typed out a "yer mum" style joke in response to this. But then I deleted it.

I think I've finally grown up.

Hystzen

Girl im seeing can do something like that with her leg when standing up

how she introduced herself to me "Hi i do dance at uni and can do this" bends leg up to head

Kentpaul

Only the female form can take my mind off my extreme depression. Something about females are so comforting to look at.

SKINNER!

Banned
Trying a new avatar.

Great, now every time you post I'm gonna think it's Lirlond because you both share a black/white avatar. Way better than your old one so don't change back.

EDIT: lmao at Kentpaul's avatar. Now I'm reading his posts in some form of "aristrocratic, Dick Dawkins know it all" accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom